-RUSE Recruiting! [North American] (Picture may be slightly inaccurate)

clan clans recruiting

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

xJustALampx #1 Posted 09 November 2018 - 03:54 AM

Private

• Players
  • 541 battles
  • [-RUSE]

*(IGNORE PICTURE COMMENT IN TITLE I APOLOGIZE)*

⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ √ [-RUSE] -Military Deception √ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁

INFORMATION ABOUT US: The second clan to [RUSE] Military Deception a superb clan founded on August 31st, 2017. The RUSE clan has continued its legacy of professionalism and good sportsmanship to all players, that legacy has now expanded into -RUSE, our second clan. Both clans are lead by great loving leaders who care about your stay and what your experience was like. RUSE does tournaments often (-RUSE is looking to become active with tournaments). We try not to focus on being overly serious about competitiveness. And instead, try to focus on the fun side of things while maintaining our professionalism towards players and other clans. We hope to spike your interest in possibly joining -RUSE after what you’ve read. But before you do, please look at our requirements. They aren’t too strict. Discord is heavily encouraged but not required.

⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁STAT REQUIREMENTS⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁

- 52% Win-Rate √(possible exceptions with a 51% Win-Rate)

- 800 Average damage √ - 1,000 Battles √

⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁OTHER REQUIREMENTS ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁ ⌁

- Good sportsmanship on the battlefield √ - Respect towards your clan leaders √ - Respect towards friendly clans √

* We value all of our members and I thank you for your interest. I hope you at least give this some thought. Please message me xJustALampx on NA server if you have questions or are interested in joining. If you are joining we will give you our discord link. o7 Commanders and good luck on the battlefield, and stay safe out there! :)*

Edited by xJustALampx, 09 November 2018 - 03:55 AM.

Also tagged with clan, clans, recruiting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users