Anyone else having this happen?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

a_cookie #1 Posted 09 November 2018 - 10:25 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9214 battles
  • [MAHOU]
When I tried to open up blitz, it tried to redownload, sometime later and I uninstall to reinstall, and it still hates me

Junko tank

The updated-updated story of a_cookie

Play the single word game here

Official Grammar Nazi, here to help!

He still owes me 100 warchests    B1, The destroyer of worlds  T-10M, The destroyer of universes  Chen shall rise again  Junko tank is best tank

BakalovBoy #2 Posted 09 November 2018 - 12:48 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17326 battles
  • [O_C_S]
If you’re on an Apple device, make sure to check under your storage settings because you might have “Automatic App Offloading” enabled.

With it turned on, your phone basically automatically offloads/uninstalls apps in order to clear up some space. The app icon is still there, but you still have to redownload it. Happened to me before and literally found out that not only Blitz was offloaded but even my clock and weather app was...

9_V0LT #3 Posted 09 November 2018 - 07:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3260 battles
  • [OGRE]

View PostBakalovBoy, on 09 November 2018 - 12:48 PM, said:

If you’re on an Apple device, make sure to check under your storage settings because you might have “Automatic App Offloading” enabled.

With it turned on, your phone basically automatically offloads/uninstalls apps in order to clear up some space. The app icon is still there, but you still have to redownload it. Happened to me before and literally found out that not only Blitz was offloaded but even my clock and weather app was...

Per usual, Apple knows what's best for you, whether you like it or not.

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users