Helsing provisions not showing up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Renagade800 #1 Posted 09 November 2018 - 06:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 20785 battles
  • [BTO]

OK, so I noticed the other day that when playing the Helsing, my provisions are not shown at the bottom of the screen like other tanks. I do have them setup for the tank......they just don't show when playing the tank. Is this an issue? How do I fix it? Thanks for any help.

I looked at the stats at the end of the game and it does take money away to replenish them.....they just don't show up on the screen during the game so I want to make sure I'm using tyhem. Just seems odd.

Edited by Renagade800, 09 November 2018 - 06:37 PM.

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 09 November 2018 - 06:50 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22640 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostRenagade800, on 09 November 2018 - 10:33 AM, said:

OK, so I noticed the other day that when playing the Helsing, my provisions are not shown at the bottom of the screen like other tanks. I do have them setup for the tank......they just don't show when playing the tank. Is this an issue? How do I fix it? Thanks for any help.

I looked at the stats at the end of the game and it does take money away to replenish them.....they just don't show up on the screen during the game so I want to make sure I'm using tyhem. Just seems odd.

I only see provisions when the battle is first loading.  After the count down stops, and the fight begins, they disappear.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users