Ratings

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

doonglerules #1 Posted 13 November 2018 - 02:09 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17232 battles
  • [FOE]

I keep having to reset my ratings because I haven't played in 5 days except I haven't played in 5 days because YOU WONT LET ME GET INTO A RATINGS MATCH!!!!!111oneoneoneone

Seriously it's not as if there aren't enough people in ratings, I regularly see enough people to form a game every 3 minutes or so

The problem is that said group of people leaves and I am the one chosen to stay behind and stay in queue EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

I regularly wait upwards of an hour or two for a match, with at least 3 dozen viable populations being taken off to play a match, leaving me behind.

And I only wait an hour or so because after that I just give up and quit the game.

Seriously is there some sort of system in place where fellas of my ratings just aren't allowed to play? Does the Matchmaker just have a particular hatred of me?

Why is it I am always the one getting left in the dust in ratings? The last time I had to reset it it took a week to find 5 matches....

Also why do I still have my fan banner and support points, I thought those got removed.

Also tagged with Ratings

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users