WHY DID WE GET THESE TANKS?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

hul_steel #1 Posted 13 November 2018 - 07:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 28697 battles
  • [419]

After 3/4 hour reequipping half of my tanks I finally got to play a few. Started with low tier ones. Conclusion; You clowns ruined my favorite tanks. Your efforts to equal things out has once again simply dumbed everything down.  WE DO NOT GET A TANK BECAUSE WE THINK IT IS EQUAL TO ANOTHER OF SAME TIER, WE GET IT BECAUSE IT IS HOPEFULLY BETTER. I ENJOYED PLAYING ALL TIERS AND NOW LOWER ONES NOT WORTH IT. It is backward thinking to not rather provide a more in depth, complete tutorial for beginners rather than dumbing down low tiers.

Being able to recognise a good vehicle and the enjoyment of sharing that with other WOTB fans is part of the enjoyment and comraderie of this game. I understand that many falsely crank their wr with certain tanks but simply ruining most of the best is counterproductive. You have convinced us you only care about getting new players in the game to make $ and care NOTHING for veteran players.

My clan is up in arms about these changes and several are talking about finally quitting altogether, including myself, the clan leader. Also, I have set the minimum win rate at 48% to enter this clan so it is not a bunch of total noo [edited]complaining.

Edited by hul_steel, 13 November 2018 - 07:11 PM.

MudkipAtWar #2 Posted 13 November 2018 - 07:44 PM

T1 best heavy tank

• Players
  • 20523 battles
  • [FL-TH]

View Posthul_steel, on 13 November 2018 - 03:09 PM, said:

Also, I have set the minimum win rate at 48% to enter this clan so it is not a bunch of total noo [edited]complaining.

False

Hello

https://www.blitzsta.../1016605416.png

Clan list in order of join date: TBNT, 22ND, 22ND2, FSA, FSX, ZNTH, FLEET, FL-TH

BorisBaddenov #3 Posted 13 November 2018 - 07:50 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22643 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View Posthul_steel, on 13 November 2018 - 11:09 AM, said:

After 3/4 hour reequipping half of my tanks I finally got to play a few. Started with low tier ones. Conclusion; You clowns ruined my favorite tanks. Your efforts to equal things out has once again simply dumbed everything down.  WE DO NOT GET A TANK BECAUSE WE THINK IT IS EQUAL TO ANOTHER OF SAME TIER, WE GET IT BECAUSE IT IS HOPEFULLY BETTER. I ENJOYED PLAYING ALL TIERS AND NOW LOWER ONES NOT WORTH IT. It is backward thinking to not rather provide a more in depth, complete tutorial for beginners rather than dumbing down low tiers.

Being able to recognise a good vehicle and the enjoyment of sharing that with other WOTB fans is part of the enjoyment and comraderie of this game. I understand that many falsely crank their wr with certain tanks but simply ruining most of the best is counterproductive. You have convinced us you only care about getting new players in the game to make $ and care NOTHING for veteran players.

My clan is up in arms about these changes and several are talking about finally quitting altogether, including myself, the clan leader. Also, I have set the minimum win rate at 48% to enter this clan so it is not a bunch of total noo [edited]complaining.

I found these changes to have zero impact on my game play.  I've been here longer than you - and I think this change might actually be good for the game.   But, I will reserve judgement for 4-5 months, it will take time for the player base to react.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

ace_bondo #4 Posted 13 November 2018 - 08:16 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2629 battles
  • [SEMPF]
Game trashed by turning good tanks into garbage.  I’m a 58 percenter with 4000 games.  If you want to put me in the ring with similar players then fine.  But you’ve taken any fun out of tiers 3 to 5 for me.  This is a total money grab.

MudkipAtWar #5 Posted 13 November 2018 - 08:30 PM

T1 best heavy tank

• Players
  • 20523 battles
  • [FL-TH]

View Postace_bondo, on 13 November 2018 - 04:16 PM, said:

This is a total money grab.

How

Hello

https://www.blitzsta.../1016605416.png

Clan list in order of join date: TBNT, 22ND, 22ND2, FSA, FSX, ZNTH, FLEET, FL-TH

__really__321 #6 Posted 07 December 2018 - 09:53 PM

Private

• Players
  • 4011 battles
  • [SMH]
Agreed.... wotb are Foriegn FFFin Fascists FFFaaAg Gots

master___baiter #7 Posted 25 December 2018 - 10:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2076 battles
  • [MOM3]
The changes to the lower tier tanks are unacceptable, just a way to push everybody to move up but guess what? This player will no longer be playing this piece of crap game that it's become!

Gerbil_Lord #8 Posted 26 December 2018 - 01:40 AM

Private

• Players
  • 193 battles
I agree the recent updates ruined the lower tiers completely. I used to LOVE playing T3 and T5.... I have nearly 25 tanks between them, but now it is so boring..... I am so so mad at the changes. My two favorite tanks were T1 Heavy and T-34, both tier 5, both total trash now!

wsd22 #9 Posted 31 December 2018 - 09:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 65405 battles
  • [WUTAN]

The recent upgrades have taken skill out . Bonced shots are routine.when you take perfect shots and they bounce you know it's now a game of luck not skill . They destroyed the m4, t82, Ida and numerous other tanks. They need to rename the game , snowflake tank. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users