Vote What You Tink About Update 5.5

Udate 5.5 Complaints

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Vote against 5.5 (30 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Do you enjoy update 5.5?

1. Yes (15 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. No (15 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Should Wot Blitz redo Update 5.5?

1. Yes (13 votes [43.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 43.33%

2. No (17 votes [56.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.67%

Should Wot Blitz redo the T-46 and other tanks reload time or raise the damage per shot?

1. Yes (12 votes [40.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. No (18 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

Is Wot Blltz being unfair by getting rid of lower tiers?

1. Yes (14 votes [46.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 46.67%

2. No (16 votes [53.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 53.33%

Should Wot Blitz give options in upgrades for different turrets for collector tanks?

1. Yes (16 votes [53.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 53.33%

2. No (14 votes [46.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 46.67%

Vote Hide poll

Texas_Tyrant #1 Posted 13 November 2018 - 08:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1318 battles

Recently Wot Blitz has updated their game with Update 5.5, the reason for it is to make it easier for newbies, but in doing so they have made all tier III tanks pretty much unplayable. In addition they have lowered Damage but failed to lower the reload time. One example is the T-46, with an original turret it could take away 200 max damage; however it had a 9 second reload time. The "improved model though has a 9 second reload but only takes away 100 damage max. This is not fair. Now I understand the game is evolving, and is changing, but to decrease the damage but not change the reloading time is not fair.

Hopefully if we get enough votes maybe we can petition Wot Blitz on changing some of their mistakes.

On the plus side of the change they have added NEW GERMAN TANKS for you German lovers but that is about it.

Now this update doesn't directly effect higher tier players but for low tier players this changes everything.

Good Voting

Edited by Texas_Tyrant, 13 November 2018 - 08:21 PM.

LONGSHANKS1963 #2 Posted 13 November 2018 - 08:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 33534 battles
  • [OLDS]

Way i see it scraping all lower tr tanks was a bad call All it has done is push all the no EXP players up int the high tears And is showing up already 

Posit1ve_ #3 Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:25 PM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 45628 battles
  • [_V_]

“They nerfed my OP tank!!” “It’s not fair!!!!!!” “I need my overpowered tank to compensate for my lack of skill!!!” “Wahhhhhhhhh”

Mmmm, cry more please.

301 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

cheesehead247365 #4 Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:33 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9781 battles
  • [TYCHE]
OP really liked that T-46, sheesh

CK_GoldenNuggets #5 Posted 13 November 2018 - 10:11 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 26423 battles
  • [501DV]

View PostTexas_Tyrant, on 13 November 2018 - 08:05 PM, said:

Recently Wot Blitz has updated their game with Update 5.5, the reason for it is to make it easier for newbies, but in doing so they have made all tier III tanks pretty much unplayable. In addition they have lowered Damage but failed to lower the reload time. One example is the T-46, with an original turret it could take away 200 max damage; however it had a 9 second reload time. The "improved model though has a 9 second reload but only takes away 100 damage max. This is not fair. Now I understand the game is evolving, and is changing, but to decrease the damage but not change the reloading time is not fair.

Hopefully if we get enough votes maybe we can petition Wot Blitz on changing some of their mistakes.

On the plus side of the change they have added NEW GERMAN TANKS for you German lovers but that is about it.

Now this update doesn't directly effect higher tier players but for low tier players this changes everything.

Good Voting

1.) False, low tiers are more balanced than ever. 

2.) False, nerfing monstrously over powered tanks like the t46 to make them average is totally fair and deserving.

3.) Sorry to be so pessimistic but there are very few accounts, if ever, where a forum explosion forced wg to change something they did, but this update was fairly well recieved. Its not a "mistake" that they nerfed your favorite over powered tank. It needed to be nerfed, it was very unbalanced.

4.) This update may not have changed any high tier tanks directly, but reducing seal clubbing and allowing the general player-base to improve will add to the overall number of skilled players to the game, including high tiers. This update will be mutually beneficial for low and high tiers.

View PostLONGSHANKS1963, on 13 November 2018 - 08:24 PM, said:

Way i see it scraping all lower tr tanks was a bad call All it has done is push all the no EXP players up int the high tears And is showing up already 

The update just dropped yesterday...

Players didnt just go from tier 1 - 5 ---> to tiers  8 through 10 overnight because low tiers got balanced properly. 
There are bad players in every tier right now. There will always be bad players in ever tier.
Not because WG didnt balance the game properly, because this is a step in the right direction.
There will always be bad players in top tiers simply because they can buy their way there, and theres nothing we can do about that.

The majority of players who will start playing WotBlitz from this point on, will be much better off than previous players.
New players wont have to worry about over powered tanks and seal clubbers deleting them in the first 2 minutes of a game.
This update will be a huge positive for the community and we will see the results of that in a couple months or so.
So everyone just chill the ck out and we can get more critical around the time 6.0 drops.

"Level of Unicums" - Zennosha:

http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1

fangs58 #6 Posted 13 November 2018 - 10:34 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 31083 battles
  • [WHC]
Unless this is an alt account for the OP then he is the player they are trying to help and he is mad for some unknown reason. I vote for troll. 

ANOTHER COMMENT OR QUESTION BROUGHT TO YOU BY A BLISSFULLY ABOVE AVERAGE PLAYER.

https://www.blitzsta.../1022508815.png

Texas_Tyrant #7 Posted 14 November 2018 - 09:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1318 battles
Okay, in some ways the t46 was overpowered but to not give me options for different turrets is unreasonable, they should give options.

Posit1ve_ #8 Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:32 PM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 45628 battles
  • [_V_]

View PostTexas_Tyrant, on 14 November 2018 - 04:05 PM, said:

Okay, in some ways the t46 was overpowered but to not give me options for different turrets is unreasonable, they should give options.

Why? They already gave you the top configuration for the T-46. What other options do you want? 

301 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

Hsv_Vy_5_8 #9 Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:33 PM

Private

• Players
  • 9004 battles
  • [ANZAC]

It’s not only the above, but what about the amount of lag within the game time...... is almost impossible to play sometimes.

I have to sometimes log off during game time to try to reset game to return to  reporting of inactive play or being dead.

May I suggest, you address this issue and also the above issues within your next update.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users