Looking to start a clan with some quality players.

Clan New clan Starting clan Looking for members Need members

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

xJustALampx #1 Posted 17 November 2018 - 10:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1092 battles
  • [RAZ0R]
Hello fellow North American World of Tanks Blitz players. I’m pretty sure all of us have wanted to start a clan in the past, but we know how hard it can be. You have a difficult time getting quality players to join because you are small, and you might get up to 20 members or so but it isn’t how you planned it at all. This is why I wanted to start this forum post. I am currently the leader of a clan that is pretty good but I’ve always wanted to start my own clan. I started this forum post with the intent to grab other player’s attention. I am looking for a few quality players to start a clan with. I want to build a clan from the ground up with maybe 3 or 4 other people at the minimum, I already have one who is willing, and I want to just see where it will go :). I want to be competitive, and make a name for my clan in the NA server. If you are interested, please respond to this or message me in game, my name is xJustALampx. Thank you for your time and I hope you consider. Obviously the first couple people that agree to this with me will be given deputy in the clan, and we can start a discord and all that, but please take this into consideration. My stats in game are 64% winrate and 1,400 average damage currently and I am looking people around my skill level to help. Thank you all, o7, and stay safe on the battlefield.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users