REMINDER: 9VOLT's Clan [OGRE]'s Question of the week is this Thursday at 2pm Pacific

win gift cards $75

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

AdderaII #1 Posted 27 November 2018 - 07:03 PM

Can’t Pass Without it!

• Players
  • 19871 battles
  • [OGRE]

9Volt's Question of the Week (now called Clan [OGRE]'s Question of the Week) returns for its third year in a row. There will be one question every week, between Thanksgiving and Christmas, where participants compete to solve a puzzle and win gift cards that can be used with Apple, Google Play or Steam clients (winner's choice).

This week's question will be this Thursday, at 2pm, PST

Hi all, this is Adderall and I'll be creating and hosting this weeks question.

I can't give away too much, but I should warn everyone, this will be a speed question. Contestants will need to be quick to jump on the question, if they want to win $75 dollars worth of gift cards

For the rules of the contest, please read the fine print below:

The Fine Print:

Every Thursday, starting Thanksgiving day, between 2 and 3PM  Pacific time, I will create a post on this Forum called “Clan OGRE's Question of the week”. OGRE clan members will ask a question or create a challenge around Blitz or movies or historical trivia –all with a tank minded theme.

We will ask one question and the first person to answer it correctly will win either an iTunes/Appstore card, GooglePlay card or Steam gift card (their choice). The amount may vary, but it will never be less than $25 dollars.

How you find the answer is up to you, but all the answers can be researched via the web.

(so no one has to leave their parents basement to participate)

We are not selling or promoting anything. we have no other motive, except the banishment of boredom.

Some simple rules:

We will post a question around 2PM (PST).

The first person to post the correct answer in the thread (by forum time stamp) will win the prize.

In the extremely unlikely event the question is not answered by the following week’s question, the prize will roll-over and be added to the prize of next week's question.

The prize is a U.S. purchased,  iTunes/Appstore card, GooglePlay card or Steam gift card (their choice). The amount may vary, but it will never be less than $25 dollars. The winner will receive the activation code via this forum's Private Messaging.

(if you live outside the US and the card doesn’t work in your country, that’s a you problem)

IMPORTANT:

Only one guess per player per hour and only answers in original posts will be counted.

If you put your answer in an existing or “reserved” post, via Edit, it will not be counted. I say again, only answer the question in an original post. Any answer in an edited post and or multiple guesses by the same player in less than an hour's time, will not be accepted.

By participating in our little contest, you agree that we are the arbiter of what constitutes a correct or incorrect answer or a rules violation. We also reserve the right to change any and all rules at our whim, favor or displeasure. In short, we are the gods of this game and if you can't accept that, please don't play.

Restrictions:

The following individuals or parties are restricted from participating:

All current or past members of clan [OGRE]
Forum Moderators and paid employees of Wargamming
War criminals or anyone convicted of war crimes.
Anyone who has misused the word "literally" in any forum post, ever.
Any cast member of the movie "My Private Idaho".
All noobs and anyone who goes town on Middleburg.

And lastly, if the Moderators of this fine forum decide to curtail the contest for any reason, it will simply cease to exist, without warning or notice.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to reply to this post or PM me.

For those unfamiliar with 9volt's past contests, please see the links below:

http://forum.wotblit...e__pid__1368224

http://forum.wotblit...e__pid__1363205

http://forum.wotblit...e__pid__1020534
http://forum.wotblit...e__pid__1377616

http://forum.wotblit...e__pid__1000952

The player formerly known as, Adderall4life

__Frostbite #2 Posted 27 November 2018 - 07:32 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 28192 battles
  • [-0]

Speed=easy?

;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AdderaII #3 Posted 27 November 2018 - 08:04 PM

Can’t Pass Without it!

• Players
  • 19871 battles
  • [OGRE]

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 27 November 2018 - 02:32 PM, said:

Speed=easy?

;)

More like being fast, is more important than being smart.

No question of mine, will ever be accused of being too hard or too intellectual.

The player formerly known as, Adderall4life

_SuicideKing_ #4 Posted 28 November 2018 - 05:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8215 battles
  • [OGRE]

can't wait to see what you come up with, Addy

-Don't screw it up

__Frostbite #5 Posted 29 November 2018 - 03:30 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 28192 battles
  • [-0]

View PostAdderaII, on 27 November 2018 - 12:04 PM, said:

More like being fast, is more important than being smart.

No question of mine, will ever be accused of being too hard or too intellectual.

Sounds good to me :medal:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users