• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

bwcamp #21 Posted 14 January 2021 - 02:39 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8615 battles
  • [MOD3]
Holiest necro of all necros

The difference between camping and sniping is that the sniper looks for opportunities and the camper looks at the scenery.
- EL_Din_1946

wrecker1968 #22 Posted 14 January 2021 - 12:59 PM

Head of Security

• Players
  • 57739 battles
  • [HOUSE]

View PostNavelliSpaghetti, on 30 November 2018 - 01:13 PM, said:

Story time, fellas. There was a time when I had a good winrate, as in above 50%. It was fun. I was having fun. Then update 5.4 came. Then the matchmaker and teams sucked EVEN MORE. I have won probably 4 or 5 battles and lost nearly 36. More than half of which I had top damage in while teammates have 0 damage or below 1000 or even 500. It is absolutely unbelievable. It's not balanced anymore. Well, it wasn't ever balanced, but now it's completely off the tracks of becoming rebalanced. Maybe it's just me. But the data just shows that it's the matchmaker and low-tier players in premium tanks in high tier. I don't know.

Right around 5.4 WG announced (A very brief statement that seemed to go Unnoticed) that they were changing some things up to make the game More challenging. But they would not say what they were actually doing. I immediately noticed my win rate started to drop from that point on. They keep it hush hush, and Do thier best to avoid the conversation or anything to do with the "challenging update".

They let you focus on matchmaking so they can debunk all your theories. MM is only a small part of it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users