• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

RekinRalph #1 Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:43 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8444 battles
please for the love of god make a button so we can turn off the avatards please!

slayer_____ #2 Posted 05 December 2018 - 05:41 AM

Spray and Pray

• Players
  • 39554 battles
  • [ATA2D]
Further proof of dummying down the game. They are so stupid, just to attract the kiddies. 

jmontalvo1955 #3 Posted 12 December 2018 - 04:09 PM

Private

• Players
  • 8627 battles
  • [TOOLS]

WG, the avatars are a waste if time and does not help the players! Players get nothing productive with these avatars!!!! I will mention this again; players should have intensity adjustment for the round aiming circle! In most cases new players can not see the green aiming circle and the shot is not on target, because they are looking at the enemy tank and the turret has not come around onto the target and they end up missing the shot!. You want to help the new players by making the seasoned player pay with the nerfing of the tanks they already have and love to play.. AGAIN: WE NEED SOME KIND OF ADJUSTMENT IN THE SETTINGS IN WHICH WHERE PLAYERS CAN INTENSIFY THE GREEN AIMING CIRCLE..

Happy Holidays to all..

HYPE_Central #4 Posted 18 December 2018 - 10:32 AM

Private

• Players
  • 49836 battles
  • [HEATR]
Please stop filling my crates with useless junk avatars. Does wot realize this game is on a mobile platform avatars create more bugs and game crashes please be cool lose the avatars.

pot_luck #5 Posted 18 December 2018 - 10:47 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 39646 battles
  • [H3II]
The avatars are useless and silly.  A waste of a crate, but I agree that the aiming circle needs to be darker.  I'm old and I struggle to see my gradient. 

Gerbil_Lord #6 Posted 26 December 2018 - 01:32 AM

Private

• Players
  • 193 battles

Avatars are a good way to quickly recognize friends and other players..... maybe showcase achievements.... but the way they are done here is 100% stupid! I mean, opening a chest and "winning" a pair of wine glasses or a snowflake that EXPIRES!!!! in 12 hours is so infuriating! It totally pisses me off to win an avatar that goes away! The fact that they expire is utterly nonsense. If you have to keep changing your avatar, then it invalidates the entire purpose of having an avatar!!!! And this is a game about WAR and CONFLICT! so give us avatars that represent countries, tanks, historical events, heroes, etc..... not a damn snowflake!

WarGaming is nuts these days... they totally ruined tiers 2-5, then they reward us with this crap!

Salvavida #7 Posted 27 December 2018 - 08:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 15986 battles
  • [J_F_2]

Dear WOTB staff,

No award should contain the word "fairy" in it. Maybe it's a European thing, but we don't roll like that across the pond. Call it the Puritan influence.

Secondly, the avatars are something I would have liked in the 3rd grade. But guess what? 3rd graders don't have credit cards and they don't pay your salaries.

How about changing them to FLAGS of real countries (or states in the United States)? Or soccer teams? 

You could actually make some MONEY off of that. Hmmmmmmmmm. I'd like a free Helsing or M60 for that idea btw.

Or get rid of the avatars. You are embarrassing yourselves.

Love you, and stuff.

Sal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users