GUI matches battle medium heavy light Menu

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Kaos_Dynamo #1 Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:29 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19099 battles
  • [7CAV]

Just as stated. I would like to see the tank icons (light, medium, heavy, td) added next to the names of the tanks in the match lists, in game. It would be nice for two reason. One, new players can see what type a tank is before and during the match. Two, experienced players can see immediately what types of tanks are left without having to read through the list. There is also currently plenty of room for the symbols between the tank name and the player name.

djhiz #2 Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:53 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17974 battles
  • [F2K]
If they don't get in the way, I think it's a decent idea.

"Common sense is not so common"

- Voltaire Jingles

__The_Dude_30__ #3 Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:53 PM

The Dude of Dudes

• Players
  • 19592 battles
  • [CRU2L]
Usually I wait till I load into the battle to see what's what. This would probably allow me to assess the situation sooner. Good idea :great:

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

I_Maverick_I #4 Posted 10 December 2018 - 07:04 PM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 20648 battles
  • [_V2_]
The color of the tank will turn blue if it's a tank destroyer. That's it. It would be nice to have other colors to differentiate between lights, mediums, and heavies (i.e lights are colored brown, mediums are red, heavies are left gray; whatever etc)

(Credits to SparticusDiablo for the signature)
Get to know me on Discord: Maverick#3656
Join this Discord server while you're at it: 
sR2X6Hp

_Duncan_Idaho_ #5 Posted 10 December 2018 - 09:12 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 35980 battles
  • [DUNE_]
sorting the tanks by type would also be helpful. The current ranking seems a bit silly in a post +-2 world. WOWsblitz sorts the ships by type which is important for knowing how to approach each battle. They are sorted from top to bottom: carriers/battleships/cruisers/destroyers. . . not sure what the best sort order would be for tanks.

Also tagged with GUI, matches, battle, medium, heavy, light, Menu

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users