The Glorious M46 Patton

#M46 Patton #Tracks

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

aquaman10991 #1 Posted 12 December 2018 - 03:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9374 battles

At first I was doubtful that this thing was as good as everyone had said. Stock was a nightmare to play with. And I started feeling that vibe that everyone telling me you needed real skill to play this line was being truthful. Then I got the gun. Wait this is actually getting really good but accuracy and reload is meh. Then I got the turret. YEET YEET POTATO SKEET get blasted fool I’m driving circles around you and pumping 400 dmg shots in your backside. The bane of tank destroyers and the pestilence bestowed upon red team. I love this thing!

But my real question for those of you who don’t  want to follow a thread about how great this tank is, should I buy the tracks or just grind up to the m48?

If there’s nothing faster than light, how’d the dark get there first?—Me

Tanks come in two forms: the dangerous, deadly kind and the "liberating" kind.—Robert Fisk

__The_Dude_30__ #2 Posted 12 December 2018 - 03:38 PM

acrisis’s assistant

• Players
  • 25361 battles
Get the tracks. It's always good to get all the top modules before you start grinding for the next tank in the line.

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

ABN_Bearcat #3 Posted 12 December 2018 - 03:51 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 41226 battles
Gun depression, gun depression, and gun depression. This is the key to the M46 Patton.

BorisBaddenov #4 Posted 12 December 2018 - 05:06 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 28578 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Post__The_Dude_30__, on 12 December 2018 - 07:38 AM, said:

Get the tracks. It's always good to get all the top modules before you start grinding for the next tank in the line.

Why is it always good?

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

j0nn0 #5 Posted 12 December 2018 - 05:11 PM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 19834 battles
  • [XREGS]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 12 December 2018 - 09:06 AM, said:

Why is it always good?

improved soft stats such as traction or whatever, usually better module durability/hp, marginally better mobility, and almost always reduced aimtime stats.

I may have a few too many tanks. I think I was over 150 in garage by last count.

BorisBaddenov #6 Posted 12 December 2018 - 05:43 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 28578 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postj0nn0, on 12 December 2018 - 09:11 AM, said:

improved soft stats such as traction or whatever, usually better module durability/hp, marginally better mobility, and almost always reduced aimtime stats.

I understand the benefits of modules J0nn0, duh.  That is not at all my question.   Please read what I quoted again - and then apply my question.

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users