• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

ICantSea #21 Posted 21 December 2018 - 03:15 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 128 battles
  • [NOGUD]

Raisin bot soup,

It’s bad. Its not even good target practice. Red bots sit there and let me shoot them, green bots sit there and allow me to finish them off. 

ICantSea #22 Posted 23 December 2018 - 03:43 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 128 battles
  • [NOGUD]

Another ping observation.

I play on an iPad and if anything is open, anything at all, while in game, the ping will not be green. Play a few games and go to forum or blitzstars and return without closing everything first will make the game unplayable. Both WiFi and phone hotspot had the same results. 

tankist22 #23 Posted 23 December 2018 - 03:58 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38123 battles
  • [TNK22]
Do bots ever chat?

Forward_To_Death #24 Posted 23 December 2018 - 05:21 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5446 battles
  • [MOMB]

View Posttankist22, on 22 December 2018 - 10:58 PM, said:

Do bots ever chat?

No, it's their one endearing quality. 

ICantSea #25 Posted 23 December 2018 - 03:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 128 battles
  • [NOGUD]

I’ve seen chat the last few battles, I’m quite sure there have been two humans on each team maybe three. The tricky part is determining who’s a human, who’s a bot.

ICantSea #26 Posted 23 December 2018 - 04:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 128 battles
  • [NOGUD]

Another observation. After battle, back in garage, the chat icon will have a red number one on it as if there is a message. When pressed there is nothing there. It just happened again and it’s happened about a half dozen times so far. Not that I mind. As I recall most all mail after a battle isn’t worth the time it takes. 

Could it be a bug? Or maybe WG turned off the feature for x amount of battles.

ICantSea #27 Posted 23 December 2018 - 11:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 128 battles
  • [NOGUD]

How bad are bots?

While my main acct is nothing but #2, my M3 Stuart is actually #2 in win8(if I’m reading it correctly), more humans with Camo even though I still can’t have any is a humbling experience.

The honeymoon is over. Humans rule the rooste. 7-0,6-1 just like I remember oh so well. Toons, Camo, crewskills while I get nothing. Taking 24-32 shots per game all in black and lucky to pen 6-8 times. OMK would be proud lots of afk something bots only do at the end of a game. Oh well at least there wasn’t any lag.

Edited by ICantSea, 24 December 2018 - 04:47 AM.

ICantSea #28 Posted 24 December 2018 - 04:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 128 battles
  • [NOGUD]

Toons of rolling blue on red and green gets steamrolled. Most tanks on red had Camo and one tank on green had Camo. 115 games in and the sealclubbers are plentiful at least 1/3 of the last 15 battles. How do new players with nothing protect and be effective? I don’t get it. One red had 24,000 battles I’m sure close to maxed out crew skills the other not far behind. Highest battle count on green was just above 6,000 and no one else was even close to that. 

A matchmaker that doesn’t even attempt in any way to even up something, anything, isn’t working. Playing 100 games against bots then putting all the new players with nothing against all the veterans with everything isn’t easing into the game. Its nonsense.

Edited by ICantSea, 24 December 2018 - 05:06 PM.

ICantSea #29 Posted 24 December 2018 - 05:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 128 battles
  • [NOGUD]
     24 shots, 21 hits, zero damage. Freaking hilarious. Aiming has nothing to do with it.

ICantSea #30 Posted 24 December 2018 - 05:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 128 battles
  • [NOGUD]

This experiment is quickly coming to an end. At least I’m satisfied that it ain’t me. 

When the game acts this way I could hit a tier1 with a tier10 and do zero damage. I can’t fix that at my end.

Note; I switched back to WiFi instead of iPhone hotspot at the 100 battle count.

Edited by ICantSea, 24 December 2018 - 07:13 PM.

ICantSea #31 Posted 24 December 2018 - 06:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 128 battles
  • [NOGUD]

After reviewing the recently played games they are 100% all lopsided. One team is stacked by battle count the other isn’t. And the stacked team wins every time.

15 games in I haven’t noticed any appreciable lag so I wonder about why the zero damage. One of the many issues I was having before. I was attributing the lack of ability to do damage with all of the other problems my WiFi  has with wotblitz. Back on WiFi and here we go again. Could it be crew skills though? Can a tank with zero crew skills (115 games in so I do mean zero) actually do damage to a tank with maxed out crew skills? 14 of the 15 battles I was low tier in tier3/tier4 battles. Of the battles I actually did damage it was to other low battle count, hence low crew skills, tanks. 

If it’s not my WiFi the biggest question remaining is why am I being put in battles with tanks I can not damage. Well placed shots hitting modules doing nothing. How can zero be the result 21 times?

Edited by ICantSea, 24 December 2018 - 07:49 PM.

ICantSea #32 Posted 26 December 2018 - 02:41 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 128 battles
  • [NOGUD]

Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate as the year draws near an end.

I found some quiet time and was reflecting a bit on the whole zero damage thing. My main account has little to low/med crew skills and well placed shots can do zero damage many times spanning many battles. I never looked at battle counts of players I did or did not damage so I have no clue if I’m barking up the wrong tree. More research is required. 

I thought the point of reworking the low tiers was to not have players with 24k battles against players with 115 like this re-roll. Much less platoons of rolling blue players. I’m not against platoons but the reworking doesn’t appear to be working. I’m curious as to how long that platoon waited to get into battle with all of us players with no crew skills, no camo or much of anything else with our newly nerfed tanks. The first 100 battles felt like the tutorial was never ending and the next 15 in my opinion felt much worse than it was before the great nerf update.

The second 100 battles will all be in the same tank only all 100 will be played on WiFi instead of phone hotspot. I’d really like to know more about the zero damage so 100 games looking at battle count of tanks I shoot and damage (or not).

ICantSea #33 Posted 26 December 2018 - 09:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 128 battles
  • [NOGUD]

Played a few games today. Still in the m5 Stuart. On fortress map I had the perfect broadside on a td the first shot of the clip was nice but did nothing so the second shot I moved slightly up and back and got nothing. In between the second and third shot it realized I was there and began now to adjust so not wasting time I circled around and put one in the rear end and got out of there. It also did nothing. Found a couple tanks I could actually damage before the game ended. Sure enough the tanks I could damage had battle counts closer to mine and the td had over 36k battles. 

Again I need to ask,”is it actually possible for a tank with nothing to actually damage a tank with everything”?

I could be looking at it backwards I suppose. Should new players be playing tier3 could be the question.

ICantSea #34 Posted 29 December 2018 - 04:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 128 battles
  • [NOGUD]

I played a few games yesterday and had the same problem every game so I stopped. I could not back up in a straight line.everytime I tried to position my thumb lower I would fumble with the iPad and inadvertently be going back and left. Twice my thumb moved so far I was no longer moving at all. I tried a few games of ship and my thumb wasn’t working there either.

Definitely a me thing! Weather is the same today so if I play at all it could be similar results.

Edited by ICantSea, 29 December 2018 - 05:02 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users