• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

CA_vampire #41 Posted 30 December 2018 - 05:20 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24470 battles
  • [MOMB]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 18 December 2018 - 05:54 AM, said:

Okay, seriously.  If you don't have a Type 62 and you enjoy light tanks you really should buy the darn thing.  It is what light tanks should be.  Whatever you have to do, sell your collectible tanks, steal moms credit card, go mow a lawn or two, sell a kidney... whatever it takes, go buy the Type 62 now.

Can you do a comparison of LTTB with Type 62 for us? Not the tank-compare numbers, but how they perform while playing them. 

SpartacusDiablo #42 Posted 30 December 2018 - 12:31 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 22299 battles
  • [III-R]

View PostCA_vampire, on 30 December 2018 - 12:20 AM, said:

Can you do a comparison of LTTB with Type 62 for us? Not the tank-compare numbers, but how they perform while playing them. 

Sure.  If this was two years ago I'd be telling you how great the LTTB is... Unfortunately the LTTB is a shell of what it was.  Before the gun nerfs it was the best of the tier VII lights. Then they nerfed the gun hard followed by the armor and now it is just meh.  Now it is really is no comparison to the Type 62  The LTTB is fast and agile and it has trollish armor that will sometimes pull off a few bounces but all that is worthless if the gun fails you when you need it...and trust me that gun will let you down.

The Type 62 on the other hand is all about the gun.  It has good DPM, a amazing heat round, and gun handling far better than what I expected on a Chinese tank.  and it doesn't sacrifice anything to give you this gun.  (To be clear I don't play light tanks for their armor, so I don't consider not having any armor a sacrifice) The Type 62 is agile and fast enough to get where it needs to be.  Most importantly it has a gun that delivers once you get there.

If you want to play the best tier 7 tech tree light tank, then play the Bulldog 

If you want to play the best tier 7 light tank, then play the Type 62.

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 30 December 2018 - 12:36 PM.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

Snyper1689 #43 Posted 30 December 2018 - 12:34 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 28593 battles
  • [BZO]
I agree with OP. I bought the $99 package when it came out and the type 64 is a really fun tank to play. It just edges out the Rudy.

CA_vampire #44 Posted 31 December 2018 - 07:08 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24470 battles
  • [MOMB]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 30 December 2018 - 05:31 AM, said:

Sure.  If this was two years ago I'd be telling you how great the LTTB is... Unfortunately the LTTB is a shell of what it was.  Before the gun nerfs it was the best of the tier VII lights. Then they nerfed the gun hard followed by the armor and now it is just meh.  Now it is really is no comparison to the Type 62  The LTTB is fast and agile and it has trollish armor that will sometimes pull off a few bounces but all that is worthless if the gun fails you when you need it...and trust me that gun will let you down.

The Type 62 on the other hand is all about the gun.  It has good DPM, a amazing heat round, and gun handling far better than what I expected on a Chinese tank.  and it doesn't sacrifice anything to give you this gun.  (To be clear I don't play light tanks for their armor, so I don't consider not having any armor a sacrifice) The Type 62 is agile and fast enough to get where it needs to be.  Most importantly it has a gun that delivers once you get there.

If you want to play the best tier 7 tech tree light tank, then play the Bulldog 

If you want to play the best tier 7 light tank, then play the Type 62.

Thanks!

Also tagged with Type 62

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users