T-22M Event

T-22M New Years Event Event Christmas Event News General Discussion T95E2 Crates New Years Christmas

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

MeguBOwOm #1 Posted 18 December 2018 - 04:59 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14589 battles
  • [-RGN-]
Since this needs to be said, Wargaming, I'm gonna tell anyone who is reading this chat to @ you for everyone that agrees because to be perfectly honest if you ban the people that comply you're only proving my point. The events this year have been reasonable even this time last year wasn't so bad, you could get a tier 8 tank for free if you try which was great a lot of people liked how simple and user friendly that event was, but this year you make an event that's possible to grind a tier 6 but impossible to grind a tier 10. Originally I was told on another server you would need to play about 500 battles or so with 4k+ rating to grind the T-22M for free which i thought was a good idea because it prevents people that maybe shouldn't be playing above tier 8 due to lack of experience from getting the tank for free. But today I was messaged that only the Pz. IV S would be grindable and not the T-22M. I watched your YouTube guide and made an estimation on the amount of money you would need to spend to get to stage 5 of the event. I concluded that you would need minimum 400 USD to get to said stage if the average candy canes you got was 50 but seeing as to how UtimateGhost(NA) rolled minimally each time I deduced that around 20 candy canes would be more accurate even for "lucky" players and thought that it was funny that you encouraged your player base to "play the game" for a chance to get the T-22M because the odds of anyone getting it for free is minimal and is even causing players, ABOVE AVERAGE PLAYERS, such as @Wombeer [DRSI4] to consider leaving the game. I highly recommend you fix the way you provide your community with better, more wallet friendly, in-game events so that you don't keep losing players to other more "wallet friendly" games such as Armored Warfare. This should be doable since you guys are already a company worth over a billion dollars. If you agree with this message copy and paste it anywhere you think would be effective!

Zuke76 #2 Posted 18 December 2018 - 05:11 PM

Get zuked

• Players
  • 17660 battles
  • [FL-TH]

View PostMeguGoBoom, on 18 December 2018 - 04:59 PM, said:

Since this needs to be said, Wargaming, I'm gonna tell anyone who is reading this chat to @ you for everyone that agrees because to be perfectly honest if you ban the people that comply you're only proving my point. The events this year have been reasonable even this time last year wasn't so bad, you could get a tier 8 tank for free if you try which was great a lot of people liked how simple and user friendly that event was, but this year you make an event that's possible to grind a tier 6 but impossible to grind a tier 10. Originally I was told on another server you would need to play about 500 battles or so with 4k+ rating to grind the T-22M for free which i thought was a good idea because it prevents people that maybe shouldn't be playing above tier 8 due to lack of experience from getting the tank for free. But today I was messaged that only the Pz. IV S would be grindable and not the T-22M. I watched your YouTube guide and made an estimation on the amount of money you would need to spend to get to stage 5 of the event. I concluded that you would need minimum 400 USD to get to said stage if the average candy canes you got was 50 but seeing as to how UtimateGhost(NA) rolled minimally each time I deduced that around 20 candy canes would be more accurate even for "lucky" players and thought that it was funny that you encouraged your player base to "play the game" for a chance to get the T-22M because the odds of anyone getting it for free is minimal and is even causing players, ABOVE AVERAGE PLAYERS, such as @Wombeer [DRSI4] to consider leaving the game. I highly recommend you fix the way you provide your community with better, more wallet friendly, in-game events so that you don't keep losing players to other more "wallet friendly" games such as Armored Warfare. This should be doable since you guys are already a company worth over a billion dollars. If you agree with this message copy and paste it anywhere you think would be effective!

fixed

GentleNova #3 Posted 18 December 2018 - 05:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 27476 battles
  • [SRT-A]

ya Blitz Post was saying you would need to spend at least 28,000 gold regardless of accumulating everything else.

PS. Just "speak" with your wallet, as usual. If you don't like what you're seeing and where things are going overall, don't spend much or if any money this year.

Edited by GentleNova, 18 December 2018 - 05:38 PM.

Full_Shane #4 Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:24 PM

Drinker of Tears, Exposer of Sealclubbers

• Players
  • 12098 battles
  • [STPLR]
You are so entitled. No, you aren't going to be given the brand new tier X "rare" med to grind for free. How stupid can you be? You're basically being given one of the best tier 6 premiums available to grind for free at your leisure. Suck it up. They gotta sell things and you gotta be realistic. The whole point is to not have that many in circulation. 

Nathanronco #5 Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:28 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8821 battles
  • [BOMV]

My eyes! Ahhhhh! 
" If you miss shots in your KV-2, it's because you haven't sent enough peasants to Gulag. " Joseph Stalin, 1944 Russia

_Lion_King_ #6 Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:39 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 23469 battles
  • [PLA]
$800 for t-22. tested.

9_V0LT #7 Posted 18 December 2018 - 10:30 PM

Cunning Linguist

• Players
  • 9074 battles
  • [OGRE]

.....copy and paste it anywhere you think would be effective!

Edited by 9_V0LT, 18 December 2018 - 10:33 PM.

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.

BIueMax #8 Posted 19 December 2018 - 06:54 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5906 battles
  • [OGRE]

View Post9_V0LT, on 18 December 2018 - 02:30 PM, said:

I was going to call OPs post a fart in the wind, but this says it all.

SpartacusDiablo #9 Posted 19 December 2018 - 06:57 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 24945 battles
  • [III-R]

View Post9_V0LT, on 18 December 2018 - 05:30 PM, said:

I applaud you.  This post should win the forum!

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

Nathanronco #10 Posted 19 December 2018 - 07:30 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8821 battles
  • [BOMV]

View Post9_V0LT, on 18 December 2018 - 10:30 PM, said:

This made my day
" If you miss shots in your KV-2, it's because you haven't sent enough peasants to Gulag. " Joseph Stalin, 1944 Russia

wrecker1968 #11 Posted 19 December 2018 - 09:15 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 44110 battles
  • [HOUSE]
here comes the bullies. "Given" a tank.time and effort equals earned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users