ping lag avatars

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Retired_CDN_copper #1 Posted 19 December 2018 - 08:41 PM

Private

• Players
  • 12734 battles
  • [BNW3]
I am sure that I am not the only unhappy tanker (not a camper) regarding the game shutting down in the middle of a match. It has happened too many times since the new version for the issue to be anything but related to 5.6. Not only that, the lag and red ping is also happening way to frequently since 5.6. I never had that problem prior. Is there any move afoot to deal with these issues asap. I find it hard to get enough games in when I am unable to play or if I do get in I get destroyed as soon as my game starts or lags midgame and I run into a wall. Fix this before any more silly, useless Christmas avatars are created. (another comment/complaint) Thanks.

_Weeping_Angel_ #2 Posted 19 December 2018 - 09:00 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 48140 battles
  • [501DV]

Happening to me about 5% of the time.  I have to shut down game and load back in.  Half the time I am dead or game is over before I can do anything to help.  Sucks.

ABN_Bearcat #3 Posted 19 December 2018 - 09:19 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38127 battles
  • [WEAK]
Server is probably getting overloaded by all the players that only come out for events.

Rou_Garou #4 Posted 19 December 2018 - 09:22 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24043 battles
  • [69T]
it has been kicking me out of the game as soon as I get out of the queue and into the battle line up.  I restart the game quickly and usually get there right when battle starts.  It happens about every 10-20 battles or so.

shyw #5 Posted 19 December 2018 - 09:54 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 46453 battles
  • [DOGZ]

Several have sent in tickets and have been told “setting are too high”, “lower your settings”

well lowering your settings does not resolve the issues

i am running the latest iPad Pro on Xfinity 1TB network with a ping rate of 11 to 23 with zero packets lost

it is definitely not my settings, WiFi, Service, overheating, etc

i have seen players posting videos of what is happening to them.....geeeezzzz

and don’t come back and say delete and reinstall....been there, done that.....no further explanation from WG

GentleNova #6 Posted 19 December 2018 - 10:35 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 24604 battles
  • [-CFR-]

View Postshyw, on 19 December 2018 - 01:54 PM, said:

Several have sent in tickets and have been told “setting are too high”, “lower your settings”

well lowering your settings does not resolve the issues

i am running the latest iPad Pro on Xfinity 1TB network with a ping rate of 11 to 23 with zero packets lost

it is definitely not my settings, WiFi, Service, overheating, etc

i have seen players posting videos of what is happening to them.....geeeezzzz

and don’t come back and say delete and reinstall....been there, done that.....no further explanation from WG

When they find the cause for this, I highly doubt it will have to do with graphic settings.

My guess it that it has something to do with earlier issue in 5.6 whereby the end of the game just "hung” and then went back to the garage without shows the battle results. They patched the game with 5.6.1 and the end of game hanging issue has been resolved but in its place we now have all of these other issues. 

So to me it seems like they tried to fix an issue in 5.6 with 5.6.1 which fixed it but unravelled a whole slew of other related issues by creating another bug in the fix. 

Antarcus #7 Posted 20 December 2018 - 03:49 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 37350 battles
  • [HAVOC]

Same issue here.  Game lags, pings out and crashes during battle time.

Running iPad Pro and keep getting a “graphics setting are to high for game play”

Also tagged with ping, lag, avatars

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users