update 5.6.2 bug issues gameplay in-game

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

LeFouAllier #1 Posted 21 December 2018 - 06:13 PM

Private

• Players
  • 18914 battles
  • [1OTB]
Ever since the last update 5.6.2 I am getting a badly saccade gameplay. I was not alone and doesn't seem to be any better after rebooting the computer. My ping is around 50-70 and was never an issue before that besides the previous bug which I needed only to reset the game and it was fixing it. This time it starts bad, ends bad and there is nothing to prevent this huge saccade play. I did dropped down my graphic to lowest to see if there was any differences and nada. Same thing...

GentleNova #2 Posted 21 December 2018 - 06:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 27622 battles
  • [SRT_]

View PostLeFouAllier, on 21 December 2018 - 10:13 AM, said:

Ever since the last update 5.6.2 I am getting a badly saccade gameplay. I was not alone and doesn't seem to be any better after rebooting the computer. My ping is around 50-70 and was never an issue before that besides the previous bug which I needed only to reset the game and it was fixing it. This time it starts bad, ends bad and there is nothing to prevent this huge saccade play. I did dropped down my graphic to lowest to see if there was any differences and nada. Same thing...

saccade defined as "a rapid movement of the eye between fixation points". 

Is that the word you meant to use? If so, I’m not sure I’m understanding the context of it in your example. Are you saying the screen elements are flickering and erratic during gameplay? If so, someone mentioned that happening in 5.6.1 and even posted a video of it. If it’s still happening then it would seem they didn’t fix the previous bug but are instead mutating it into something else.

Also tagged with update, 5.6.2, bug, issues, gameplay, in-game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users