Autoloaders in Tier X + T49 or T69?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

i_bought_my_stats #1 Posted 30 December 2018 - 09:44 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2035 battles
  • [-OHM-]

Yay, it's me again! Hey there, forumers!

My previous thread talked about picking out my first Tier X. Besides contemplating Mediums, I've been looking at autoloaders due to their high potential damage output (gotta pad damage somehow:)). I've ignored the AMX 50 B simply because of its lack of armor in a Tier saturated with 150mm+ guns. That in conjunction with my tendency to potato leads me to pick the 57 Heavy. With that out of the way- is the T57 Heavy better than the AMX 50 B? Does it perform well in the current meta? Is it a challenging tank to get the hang of? OR... Should I even bother with autoloaders, and instead get the hang of Mediums first?

If that wasn't enough questions for you, here's more! Assuming the T57 Heavy is worth it, should I go the T49 route or the T69 route? I know that the Bulldog has been buffed, and apparently it's one of the best T7 lights now?...  (Someone please explain). And, of course, the T49 is, well, derp. However, the T71 and T69 run autoloaders, and that might help me develop consistency along the way as I grind up to the 57. Which route should I go?

Thanks for reading through this wall of text- I appreciate any and every response.

i_bought_my_stats

Tier I- #3 ranked Medium I driver | Tier II- #63 ranked Cruiser Mk. III driver | Tier III- #12 ranked T-46 driver | Tier V- #26 ranked KV- 1 driver | Tier VI- #8 ranked KV1S driver, #627 ranked KV-2 driver Tier VII- #15 ranked M6A2E1 driver  Tier VII- #25 ranked T-34-85 Rudy driver Tier VII- #23 ranked Type 62 driver | Tier X- #80 ranked 121B driver

Stats: https://www.blitzsta...bought_my_stats

__Jade #2 Posted 30 December 2018 - 10:23 PM

Offical Horse Guy (Platinum Legacy Forum Title Holder)

• Players
  • 32420 battles
  • [PRAMO]

57 is a support heavy, you chill with the heavies until one of the enemies messes up, you dump your magazine into them and hide until your reloaded. The armor is better but it’s like having a plastic bag on your head instead of nothing while riding a bike. The 50B is closer to a flanking medium, you chill with them and then dump a magazine into anyone who thinks it’s a good idea to challenge you to a fight. 

Also T69 is a good tank, it’s just that it’s penatration is mediocre, while the T49 lets you run around at 60 KPH with a 152mm fun. Up to you 

"The Mountain Goat Strikes Again" -Anonymous (Ingame)

I Swear It's Like A Potato Farm With The Current Playerbase

Bronyman50 A.K.A TheOriginalHorseGuy

wannabeunicum #3 Posted 30 December 2018 - 11:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 55402 battles
  • [-MM]

So far I am enjoying the amx 50b more due to the gun depression and mobility and accuracy.

Personally the t49 is much more fun than the t69 which I never liked.

tankeatingtiger #4 Posted 31 December 2018 - 01:31 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 39561 battles
  • [TOWN]

T-69 seems vanilla.

T-49 is a unicum's tank that I hate to play or play against.

50B seems to be another high ceiling tank. 57's armor feels irrelevant because it cannot brawl with heavies and loses the flexibility.

http://forum.wotblit...ms/TET Project/

forum broke my beautiful gif...

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users