Live gameplay review LYE

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

tanker070 #1 Posted 01 January 2019 - 06:30 PM

The Nitwit

• Players
  • 55804 battles
  • [SRT-A]

Well if u thinking to buy this funMobile consider this play through.  First 3min stats and stuff then I show I my first 3 games played in it. Did test this tank and found it affordable in auction. So here it is.

Enjoy your new year.

Commentary tanking →_→ #tankerTalks

My projects: SKILL FAMILY   LoweringYourExpectations on Youtube   SRT-AGOGE   CreatorsClub

WOTB -  C R E A T O R S  C L U B (so far 15 youtubers)

pro tip: Take Deep Breaths Often.

Jaq___ #2 Posted 01 January 2019 - 11:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 33113 battles
  • [SRT]
Nice video :great:

YouTube channel:  https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

SuperUnicum by Star1 and WN8     

UberNoob in reality

VonMiller58 #3 Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:57 AM

Chicken Farmer

• Players
  • 32072 battles
  • [JFGF]

400 left

I think I might miss out

probably gone by morning, and my containers are barely half full of Gold

I will keep my gold for another premium in the future

I prefer to buy them when they have 9 spots unlocked....do auction tanks have any equipment slots unlocked?

o...:...:I:...:...o

Absolute_Sniper #4 Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:30 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37022 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View PostVonMiller58, on 02 January 2019 - 01:57 AM, said:

400 left

I think I might miss out

probably gone by morning, and my containers are barely half full of Gold

I will keep my gold for another premium in the future

I prefer to buy them when they have 9 spots unlocked....do auction tanks have any equipment slots unlocked?

No they do not. But they are far cheaper than when they usually sell. Not a bad trade off for me at least. Credits are easy to come by.

I used to have a picture here but tiny pic took an arrow to the knee....

https://discord.gg/4PEJ8zy

wrecker1968 #5 Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:30 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 44110 battles
  • [HOUSE]
buy Buy BUY        WOTB said you should buy it    so  buy Buy BUY                    sad part is that people listen to you and WOTB. and then get mad when they find that they do not have the skills to use it.     then it sits.

VonMiller58 #6 Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:09 AM

Chicken Farmer

• Players
  • 32072 battles
  • [JFGF]

View Postwrecker1968, on 02 January 2019 - 02:30 AM, said:

buy Buy BUY        WOTB said you should buy it    so  buy Buy BUY                    sad part is that people listen to you and WOTB. and then get mad when they find that they do not have the skills to use it.     then it sits.

I agree...it is a brainwash

I probably do have the skills to use it, but I can see it being a real quick loss if you can't use it proper

Totally agree...how many tanks can one user drive...last I checked only one at a time

I do fancy a 4 shot autoloader though

VonMiller58 #7 Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:10 AM

Chicken Farmer

• Players
  • 32072 battles
  • [JFGF]

View PostAbsolute_Sniper, on 02 January 2019 - 02:30 AM, said:

No they do not. But they are far cheaper than when they usually sell. Not a bad trade off for me at least. Credits are easy to come by.

informative...you are right about credits

tanker070 #8 Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:30 AM

The Nitwit

• Players
  • 55804 battles
  • [SRT-A]

View Postwrecker1968, on 01 January 2019 - 08:30 PM, said:

So tru... I think that every time I see a cheiftain in battles.  One tank I really wanted but sold out so fast.

For Lorrain

I don't always win..see game 2 I played did horrible and that's just how things happen. live commentary of 3 battles should help ppl deal with desire to buy it.

Commentary tanking →_→ #tankerTalks

My projects: SKILL FAMILY   LoweringYourExpectations on Youtube   SRT-AGOGE   CreatorsClub

WOTB -  C R E A T O R S  C L U B (so far 15 youtubers)

pro tip: Take Deep Breaths Often.

Posit1ve_ #9 Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:03 AM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 53872 battles
  • [_V_]

View Posttanker070, on 01 January 2019 - 10:30 PM, said:

So tru... I think that every time I see a cheiftain in battles.  One tank I really wanted but sold out so fast.

For Lorrain

I don't always win..see game 2 I played did horrible and that's just how things happen. live commentary of 3 battles should help ppl deal with desire to buy it.

*Lorraine (sorry, not seeing that "E" kinda bugs me)

But the Lorraine does have a little bit of a learning curve to it. It's pretty unforgiving at first since it's not quite as fast as the lights at running away, but doesn't quite have the ability to shoot its way out of bad situations like the heavies. Once you get the hang of picking your fights carefully, the Lorraine is a beast. Of all the tanks at the auction it's honestly the only one I truly think was worth buying, since it has the most replay value, being an excellent credit grinder and thoroughly entertaining to play (It was the only tank I played for about a month, and I piled on like 400 battles in it immediately after buying it).

View Postwrecker1968, on 01 January 2019 - 09:30 PM, said:

Do you ever contribute anything constructive? Honestly for someone 49 years old, I'd expect better grammar.

311 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users