Facebook Sharing post-battle results

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Canaman1a #1 Posted 04 January 2019 - 09:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23321 battles
  • [TDB-1]

I can’t seem to share my post battle results on Facebook with the built-in share button on my iPad.

After a battle, on the post battle results screen, on the bottom right it has the “share results on Facebook” icon/button. When I press it, it asks for: “WOTblitz wants to use Facebook.com to sign in.” It sends me to another page that says: “You’ve previously logged in to World of Tanks Blitz with Facebook. Would you like to continue?” I press continue and it sends me back to the post battle results screen and the Facebook button is still lit up (usually when it has shared to Facebook, the button disappears). I’ve tried disconnecting and reconnecting Facebook with no avail.  

I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me.

__The_Dude_30__ #2 Posted 04 January 2019 - 09:32 PM

acrisis’s assistant

• Players
  • 21314 battles
  • [CRU2L]
Open the drop down menu in the top left corner of your garage. Select the replays tab. Choose the replay you want, and then select the share button. You can copy it, and then paste it to Facebook. Hopefully this works.

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

Canaman1a #3 Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23321 battles
  • [TDB-1]

View Post__The_Dude_30__, on 04 January 2019 - 03:32 PM, said:

Open the drop down menu in the top left corner of your garage. Select the replays tab. Choose the replay you want, and then select the share button. You can copy it, and then paste it to Facebook. Hopefully this works.

Is this only for replays now? Before when it was working for me, it would send/post the battle results screen from the battle.

__The_Dude_30__ #4 Posted 07 January 2019 - 02:08 PM

acrisis’s assistant

• Players
  • 21314 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View PostCanaman1a, on 04 January 2019 - 05:21 PM, said:

Is this only for replays now? Before when it was working for me, it would send/post the battle results screen from the battle.

I don't know. Just try stuff and see what works.

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users