Legendary Camouflages

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Splatterbox102 #1 Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:46 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3781 battles
  • [TPV]

So, legendary camo... is a currently only accessible through payment of gold, which is often purchased with money and goes to wargaming and such (I think). But instead, legendary camouflage should be a reward for staying loyal to a tank for a very long time, meaning it could be purchased with a large amount of elite experience. Currently I think that elite experience doesn’t have a large variety of uses but giving players a reward for saving up all their exp could help elite reputation. Also, this could mean that having legendary camo could be a symbol for the absolute mastery and patience put into a vehicle if it was purchasable by elite exp. Of course this would pose an issue for those who already spent their money/saved gold on legendary camo, and deciding on a refund, or compensation may take some debating. I know in game purchases are important but this does open some possibilities for players who aren’t willing to or aren’t allowed to spend money for such things. Think on it... :)

VelociTanker #2 Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:56 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13962 battles
  • [CLEAR]
They make money off of it so that's a hard no.

As seen getting lucky on Littlefinger101 Youtube channel

Bias Much? KV-1 blocks 5,525 damage / 6 kills 

Subscriber Replay on Mines T34-1 2809 dmg Kolobanov
5.5 aka "The Great Nerfening" © VelociTanker LLC

LenkTwins #3 Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:14 AM

Trollcannon With A Vengeance

• Players
  • 21147 battles
  • [UBER]
It's a great idea, I mean it really is. But WG does make money off that, as VelociTanker said, and one would have trouble trying to make them give it up. It seems similar to the Marks of Excellence on PC WoT, which are from having a very good average damage in the tank compared to other players(I think). I feel like they said somewhere that it might be added at some point, but I think that's the way we'd see something like this come into play.

AND THE TROLLCANNON STRIKES AGAIN!

Favorite Tanks: Hellcat, ISU-152  ||  Favorite Premiums: IS-6(apparently), T23E3 Nomad, Cruel Twist, T-34-3

Tanks I'm Most Hyped For: Skorpion G, M56 Scorpion(when they go down in price)

I'm the player that wrecks his WR by always switching to different tier and types. But Tier VI and below elite!

As for premium collecting...not counting tech tree vehicles, I'm only missing (big #) at the moment.

Jonny_applesauce #4 Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:29 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7829 battles
  • [CLEAR]
Nah WG will give us an avatar for playing tons of games in a specific tank u watch

WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

Jonny Applesauce

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users