PING LAG PACKET LOSS

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

milesonaught #1 Posted 08 January 2019 - 05:05 AM

Uncle Salty

• Players
  • 14691 battles
  • [-DERP]

I have filed over 50 tickets about connections and run pingplotter a billion times and quit for 90 days to wait until it was addressed only to return and find it WORSE and after being in three cities in my region over the last week it's the same routing for all and the failure is up to 100% packet losses and ping three to four times higher than the rest of the roite as soon as it gets to Chicago.

Tech support tells me to run ping plotter again.

NO

I am not the only the only one. I spent a fairly large amount of money before that 90 day pause, and I have spent a bunch more in the ridiculous sales event.

FIX THE ENTRANCE OF LOGIN.WOTBLITZ FROM THE SOUTH ROUTE OR I AM TELLING EVERYONE HOW TO GET ALL THEIR MONEY BACK

I am sick of being downvoted when the garage says green ping and I am loaded into matches UP TO 2:30 LATE and then in other matches I have no control for 15-20 seconds at a time and 1 frame per TEN SECONDS then 30 seconds later when I get control of my DEAD TANK everyone is screaming at me.

Blitz employees. Look me up on blitzstars.. You can plainly see to the date of when this all went sideways for YOU. I am tired of the same nonsense from tech support. They can hump my leg all day, but someone will address this situation IMMEDIATELY.

I am a lot of trouble and I plan to make a lot of noise about this. You should be removed from the app stores if that is how you are going to pretend to offer a service that does not work for your customers.

Don't email me. I blocked your domain from my email. Say what you have to say right here in the open. My next message is to my app stores. Hurry. I'm impatient now. You dragged me far enough. 

Do something workable, post haste. Not kidding. I am furious.

andyllinger #2 Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:07 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24688 battles
  • [--M--]

Geez i hope they fix your problem.

That bring said, i was reading this post  with Mickie mouse's voice in my head because of your avatar :teethhappy:

Tier X tanks: Leopard 1, E50 ME100, Jgd pz. E100, T110E4T110E5, M48, T57, Obj. 140, T-62A, IS-7, IS-4.STB-1

Researched: MAUSObj. 268, FV 4202. 

rosgrim #3 Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:24 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 57104 battles
  • [COD]
I did the same (ticket), I also DM moderators. I have ping issues with a 800mbs wifi connection....apparently there is no way to manage it unless I don't get may be a 1000mbs connection LOL. And people still chat me "aim" [edited]

RockMonsterNo1 #4 Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:35 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9896 battles
  • [DETH]
lol, I live in southern Ontario with 5mbs internet and manage to get 90-150 ping which is even better than it was before the server was in Chicago. All this to say, it's been better for me since the change. :harp:

RoadKutter #5 Posted 08 January 2019 - 03:00 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 32159 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostRockMonsterNo1, on 08 January 2019 - 06:35 AM, said:

lol, I live in southern Ontario with 5mbs internet and manage to get 90-150 ping which is even better than it was before the server was in Chicago. All this to say, it's been better for me since the change. :harp:

That is interesting, I’m in British Columbia and my ping after the change dropped to 70-100. Sadly now it got worse and is probably closer to your numbers. Though given the distances you should see better ping.

Ghosting reds since 2014

acrisis #6 Posted 08 January 2019 - 04:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20257 battles
  • [III-X]

One can  play wotb with the slowest of broadband connections, as long as the neighborhood is not saturated and the path is clean. 

Would be curious to see an album of those pingplots. 

(+) Be Positive  (+)       (-) Not Negative (-)  

Blitz Community Coalition
 |  Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

2.8 Blitz EconomyGot lag? =>  Pingplotter thread 

RockMonsterNo1 #7 Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:37 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9896 battles
  • [DETH]

View PostRoadKutter, on 08 January 2019 - 10:00 AM, said:

That is interesting, I’m in British Columbia and my ping after the change dropped to 70-100. Sadly now it got worse and is probably closer to your numbers. Though given the distances you should see better ping.

​90-150 is fantastic for me! I find there to be no delay in shooting moving etc.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users