So Tanki Online just released for mobile...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

trogvision #1 Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:08 AM

Rushing B

• Players
  • 20031 battles
  • [ATO]

Don't download it, it's atrocious. You can't turn your turret and fire at the same time without having to stand still, you're playing against players on PC who get all of their kills through power ups (double speed, double armor, double damage, health kits and often use all doubles at once) hence why they're called druggers... and like playing on PC, you frequently get massive ping spikes and fps drops. The controls are atrocious and very difficult to get used to. Even when the controls are set to world of tanks style, you will often find yourself turning left when you should be turning right. The movement pad is nowhere near as flexible as Blitz movement pad. 

Then there's the matchmaking. A feature that was very recently introduced to tanki online with the intention that it would function as cleanly as world of tanks matchmaking. I know, our matchmaking has flaws too, but the matchmaking of tanki online is an utterly laughable dumpster fire. You would be matched with players that have tanks that are far more upgraded than yours, and are several ranks higher than you. The only way to counter those players, are by picking up the power ups scattered across the maps if you dont have any power ups in your reserves you can just activate when you spawn. Before matchmaking, there was a list of battle rooms you could choose from, picking the map, gamemode, and more importantly, the players you played with. Now, it's impossible.

Then there's the randomized spawning. When you die and respawn, getting spawn killed by the enemy team storming your base is highly frequent and very annoying. On standard deathmatch battles, players almost always spawn directly behind you, and is just an utter mess.. I know 90%+ of the forumers here don't play/never played tanki online here, but I'm just telling you what you're dealing with if you ever decide to download tanki mobile. 

Thanks for reading, happy tanking, and.. o7

Edited by trogvision, 10 January 2019 - 01:25 AM.

"trash camper suck" -legendario189 on borsig drivers

Proud ace tanker of the Object 263, Lorraine 40t, Mbt-70, Sturer Emil, ISU-130, CHURCHILL GAME CARRIER.

BoomBoyGT #2 Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:46 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 345 battles
I stopped playing ages ago. The atrocious combination of P2W, horrendous balancing, and pathetic lack of attention to important things from developers left a disgusting taste in my mouth once I got past Rank 30, where everyone has max upgraded everything and ROFLstomps you and then says lolgitgudkid.

trogvision #3 Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:17 AM

Rushing B

• Players
  • 20031 battles
  • [ATO]

View PostBoomBoyGT, on 10 January 2019 - 02:46 AM, said:

I stopped playing ages ago. The atrocious combination of P2W, horrendous balancing, and pathetic lack of attention to important things from developers left a disgusting taste in my mouth once I got past Rank 30, where everyone has max upgraded everything and ROFLstomps you and then says lolgitgudkid.

Dear lord.. I started back in 2014 and got to warrant officer 5. But I got on today, and had a D/L of around 24-80. Mobile is nearly unplayable. Everyone I fought were a bunch of drugged up indestructible behemoths that take 20 million years + 20 USD to kill.

Edited by trogvision, 10 January 2019 - 04:22 AM.

"trash camper suck" -legendario189 on borsig drivers

Proud ace tanker of the Object 263, Lorraine 40t, Mbt-70, Sturer Emil, ISU-130, CHURCHILL GAME CARRIER.

Zuke76 #4 Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:57 PM

Get zuked

• Players
  • 17660 battles
  • [FL-TH]
Play sd tank war its 100x better

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users