Jump to content


Watch this weird count down...it skips a number.


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

King__David #1 Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:20 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 38144 battles
  • 137
  • [KNELL]
  • Member since:
    09-20-2015
https://www.youtube....2qMBd0WUdo&t=8s

TO_Dominator #2 Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:22 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9154 battles
  • 2,671
  • [YODA_]
  • Member since:
    09-26-2017

Yes every battle! I was going make a thread too but you beat me to it.

 

I thought I was seeing things at first.


Edited by TO_Dominator, 10 January 2019 - 08:23 PM.

"Blitz" can't exist within a world of TDs.

King__David #3 Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:31 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 38144 battles
  • 137
  • [KNELL]
  • Member since:
    09-20-2015

View PostTO_Dominator, on 10 January 2019 - 08:22 PM, said:

Yes every battle! I was going make a thread too but you beat me to it.

 

I thought I was seeing things at first.

 

​lol

 



BOOMROCKA #4 Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:08 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17753 battles
  • 745
  • [BNGER]
  • Member since:
    06-30-2014

WG doesn't know how to count. You don't know this yet? 

 

You're lucky that you get 6 other tanks with you every game.



minitel_NA #5 Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:52 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 454 battles
  • 4,690
  • [EUREF]
  • Member since:
    12-19-2015

View PostBOOMROCKA, on 10 January 2019 - 10:08 PM, said:

WG doesn't know how to count. You don't know this yet? 

 

You're lucky that you get 6 other tanks with you every game.

 

has not always been like that.

i was in battle with 5 players per teams, and at some point people managed to enter teams of 8.


Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

 


MarBearCat #6 Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:02 PM

    Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

  • Players
  • 22325 battles
  • 11,398
  • [SDWA]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

View PostKing__David, on 10 January 2019 - 03:20 PM, said:

 

Cool split screen toon action! I've never seen that on a video before.

One question though. Which one was the Maus?


Edited by MarBearCat, 10 January 2019 - 11:02 PM.

 

 

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!


slayer_____ #7 Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:14 AM

    Spray and Pray

  • Players
  • 39421 battles
  • 3,036
  • [ATA2D]
  • Member since:
    07-10-2014
Unicom bias

BOOMROCKA #8 Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:41 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17753 battles
  • 745
  • [BNGER]
  • Member since:
    06-30-2014

View Postminitel_NA, on 10 January 2019 - 05:52 PM, said:

 

has not always been like that.

i was in battle with 5 players per teams, and at some point people managed to enter teams of 8.

 

WHAT????? Do you have a screen capture of this?????

minitel_NA #9 Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:09 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 454 battles
  • 4,690
  • [EUREF]
  • Member since:
    12-19-2015

 

View PostBOOMROCKA, on 11 January 2019 - 02:41 PM, said:

 

WHAT????? Do you have a screen capture of this?????

 

View PostBOOMROCKA, on 11 January 2019 - 02:41 PM, said:

 

WHAT????? Do you have a screen capture of this?????

 

In the early days of the game if you were to play tier 10 late at night it was possible that not enough player were there, and u had interesting games...

 

and then hen a few years later there was a glitched update that sometimes would turn 8 players per team. I never entered any such games though. 

 

Both of these must must exist somewhere in these forums. If u feel like doing the necessary archeological work.


Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

 


BOOMROCKA #10 Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:35 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17753 battles
  • 745
  • [BNGER]
  • Member since:
    06-30-2014

View Postminitel_NA, on 11 January 2019 - 06:09 PM, said:

 

In the early days of the game if you were to play tier 10 late at night it was possible that not enough player were there, and u had interesting games...

 

and then hen a few years later there was a glitched update that sometimes would turn 8 players per team. I never entered any such games though. 

 

Both of these must must exist somewhere in these forums. If u feel like doing the necessary archeological work.

 

Minitel, you only have 454 battles under your belt. Do you limit yourself to 25 battles per year or something?

 

I'm aware that games used to have smaller matches in the olden days.



Dan_Deerso #11 Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:57 AM

    Tankologist

  • Players
  • 24224 battles
  • 3,905
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2013

View PostBOOMROCKA, on 11 January 2019 - 10:35 PM, said:

 

Minitel, you only have 454 battles under your belt. Do you limit yourself to 25 battles per year or something?

 

I'm aware that games used to have smaller matches in the olden days.

 

Always read the sig line, bud.

Edited by Dan_Deerso, 12 January 2019 - 03:58 AM.


minitel_NA #12 Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:00 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 454 battles
  • 4,690
  • [EUREF]
  • Member since:
    12-19-2015

View PostBOOMROCKA, on 12 January 2019 - 03:35 AM, said:

 

Minitel, you only have 454 battles under your belt. Do you limit yourself to 25 battles per year or something?

 

I'm aware that games used to have smaller matches in the olden days.

 

in NA yes. Most of the times when it’s a server shutdown or a new update and I really really need to play :]

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

 


King__David #13 Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:19 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 38144 battles
  • 137
  • [KNELL]
  • Member since:
    09-20-2015

View PostMarBearCat, on 10 January 2019 - 11:02 PM, said:

 

Cool split screen toon action! I've never seen that on a video before.

One question though. Which one was the Maus?

 

Tommy 20 he's the 1 that made the video and plays in Maus. It is cool. He also said he has another split screen coming that is even better. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users