• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

originalmadkilla #1 Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15860 battles
  • [OMK]

This happened twice yesterday in matches.:playing:

I am the last remaining player on the team, and it also turns out that I had done the most in the match out of everybody on the team.

Victory is in sight, and easily achievable, it is mere seconds away.

For whatever psychotic reason, an ally begins to rant in chat calling me a nub, criticizing every move and other sorts of whining. Just basically being rude. The match is not over yet, there's still one enemy left, but they're low on HP and just about dead.

Do players believe that it is a good strategy to insult the last remaining player on the team, especially when the team is easily winning and the last enemy is almost dead?

Hint: Nope, it's a pretty bad idea, because I will not grant victory to rude players and clueless players who suffer from garbage mouth syndrome. And that's precisely what I did, I decided to give the victory to the enemy team, because an Ally decided to become a greater enemy than the actual enemy. It doesn't matter if I am 100% full health and the enemy has 3 HP left. Not gonna happen bud.:izmena:

If the last tank is AFK or sitting at spawn doing nothing, then go ahead and insult them, but never ever insult the last player on the team who was #1 and did the most DMG and is about to win the match, especially if that player is called omk, because you know what omk will do, and omk will feel good doing it.:justwait:

Edited by originalmadkilla, 10 January 2019 - 08:36 PM.

BrunoIsMyDog #2 Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 4476 battles
  • [HOOD]
Excellent advice. Have some popcorn :popcorn:
“Eat shit. Twenty trillion flies can’t be wrong” -Bill Maher

bcurry1010 #3 Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8810 battles
  • [SDMF]

omk,

your behavior recently had seemed to be maturing and then...

what i believe you are missing is the team.

while one player might be a d-bag, your actions are not just punishing him/her but the other 5 team mates that might have done their best to put you in this winning position.

just saying.

Godzillacus #4 Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:54 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38597 battles
  • [SAD21]
Yeah makes you wonder, what are they thinking? Had one a couple of days ago in the tier 9 Batchat, only 2 tier 9 per side others were tier 10. Ended up being last one alive against 4, killed a tank, capped a base, won by points. Ended up with all the medals, and 3900 dmg vs no one else on team over 1k. Got all kinds of salt in game over capping and not killing all the reds, even had one guy message me after game explaining how horrible I was. Maybe they don't know you can win by capping?

Edited by Godzillacus, 10 January 2019 - 08:55 PM.

Directionally_Correct #5 Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1438 battles
  • [FRST]
Pfffftttt...  Dead guys whine... It's what they do

originalmadkilla #6 Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:57 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15860 battles
  • [OMK]

View Postbcurry1010, on 10 January 2019 - 03:51 PM, said:

omk,

your behavior recently had seemed to be maturing and then...

what i believe you are missing is the team.

while one player might be a d-bag, your actions are not just punishing him/her but the other 5 team mates that might have done their best to put you in this winning position.

just saying.

I didn't see any of the others telling that player to shut their trap. If they were smart, then that's what they should have done.:playing:

Last week, the same situation happened where I was the last remaining player, and a pramo player on the team began giving advice in the chat while I was still battling it out with the remaining enemy. I politely told them no advice, no chat or I will leave. The pramo player was smart and said ok, and things turned out ok in that match.:justwait:

9_V0LT #7 Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6504 battles
  • [OGRE]

Sometimes the playerbase makes no sense to me. 

Had a tier 8 battle just last night, both sides had only one tank left and ours was afk on the other side of the map. I even texted “nobody tell about AFK” -there was only 40 seconds left on the clock 

Sho Nuff, some idiot globals “AFK south of your spawn”

I’m like wth?

Look, I’m fine with letting the reds know about an AFK if I know they’ll find him anyway, but not if it’s the difference between them winning or losing the battle

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.

WhiskeyCyclone #8 Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20067 battles
  • [LONR]
Pro tip: Don’t get butthurt by the Internet. 

Keep it old school. 

Jonny_applesauce #9 Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:30 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8549 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View Post9_V0LT, on 10 January 2019 - 09:12 PM, said:

Sometimes the playerbase makes no sense to me. 

Had a tier 8 battle just last night, both sides had only one tank left and ours was afk on the other side of the map. I even texted “nobody tell about AFK” -there was only 40 seconds left on the clock 

Sho Nuff, some idiot globals “AFK south of your spawn”

I’m like wth?

Look, I’m fine with letting the reds know about an AFK if I know they’ll find him anyway, but not if it’s the difference between them winning or losing the battle

A draw is the same as a loss. There was no chance of your team winning the game with an afk so it was the difference between both sides losing or one side winning. I always tell reds about green AFK's if they are the last one left because might as well have the AFK tank destroyed so the guy who went AFK gets to repair it.

WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

Jonny Applesauce

Ericmopar #10 Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3271 battles

It's a tanks problem.
In World of Warships and over 200 games, I've only seen that once or twice. People in WoWs are much better behaved and play much better on average for some reason.

The balance isn't so bad in WoWs either, if you're low tier, you can make a much bigger contribution to the game outcome than in tanks.

Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey.

slayer_____ #11 Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:41 PM

Spray and Pray

• Players
  • 38767 battles
  • [ATA2D]

You seem offended by most things that “don’t go your way” or the “way you want” in this game. Why do you continue to play? it’s a team game, you let 5 other players lose for what some D-bag said in comments. How do you let that bother you? You know you are better than them, win it and move on to the next one. 

fangs58 #12 Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:46 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32878 battles
  • [WHC]
I am truly frightened OMK because I find myself agreeing with your point of view more and more. Well said. 

ANOTHER COMMENT OR QUESTION BROUGHT TO YOU BY A BLISSFULLY ABOVE AVERAGE PLAYER.

https://www.blitzsta.../1022508815.png

originalmadkilla #13 Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15860 battles
  • [OMK]

View Postslayer_____, on 10 January 2019 - 04:41 PM, said:

You seem offended by most things that “don’t go your way” or the “way you want” in this game. Why do you continue to play? it’s a team game, you let 5 other players lose for what some D-bag said in comments. How do you let that bother you? You know you are better than them, win it and move on to the next one. 

It has become a far too common occurrence in this game. If it happened once a month, then fine, but it's everyday. If you grind many matches, you're going to run into such types pretty often, sometimes in a row.:playing:

You have players who literally did 0 in damage, raging, calling you a nub, and insisting that they did the best.

It's like somebody claiming that 2+2=5.

My patience with such types was used up a long time ago, unfortunately. 

I rarely get mad in matches anymore though, much less than before, I just calmly go about the game, and I move on to the next one. :justwait:

Edited by originalmadkilla, 10 January 2019 - 09:53 PM.

_Cletus #14 Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20559 battles
  • [HAHA]
Sure, I get that people may disappoint you in game, but you know they aren't going to learn anything when you throw games.  Do you think the guy whining at you learned not to whine at the last man standing?  Or is he just going to do it again next match?

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar by crpl_hicks

A good heavy driver knows how to make shots bounce off their armor, how to use cover while fighting at the front, when to get out there and just take the shot to protect his team, to keep the reds attention focused so his team can flank, and to consistently do damage while all of that happens.  

Akadeadlytank #15 Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:47 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18539 battles
  • [WR2]

its the horrible player base as usual.

and 40%ers who rushed 30 seconds into the battle and calls u camper because ur playing a td carrying

mY fAvOr!tE kEy On mY kEyBoArD iS 2

Spoiler

i like changing my profile picture

9_V0LT #16 Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6504 battles
  • [OGRE]

View PostJonny_applesauce, on 10 January 2019 - 09:30 PM, said:

A draw is the same as a loss. There was no chance of your team winning the game with an afk so it was the difference between both sides losing or one side winning. I always tell reds about green AFK's if they are the last one left because might as well have the AFK tank destroyed so the guy who went AFK gets to repair it.

I don’t understand that mind set. 

I play to win and if I can’t win, I want the other guy to lose. 

I know a draw is a loss for both sides, but think of it this way; when you do that (give the game away) you’re just giving the other team a free win. -One they didn’t earn. 

You’re basically giving the guys that killled you a gift. 

I don’t even know what to call that kind of thinking; Stockholm Syndrome maybe? I just don’t know. 

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.

Meat_Locker #17 Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:36 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 33240 battles
  • [TITAN]
Pro Tip: socialize your kids by age 4 or they will most likely never recover. 

someguyfromPitt #18 Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:11 AM

Jeez Louise that one bounced

• Players
  • 47734 battles
  • [III]

I wonder if it was easier than killin kids in skool?

Tier 10's: FV 183, T110E3, T110E4, T110E5, T57, M48, IS-4, IS-7, T-62a, Obj 140, Grille, BätChät 

There is only one TD and 183 is her name. 

I drive Joseph Stallon (IS) tanks for the win.

CA_vampire #19 Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:57 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 23085 battles
  • [MOM4]

View Post9_V0LT, on 10 January 2019 - 03:51 PM, said:

I don’t understand that mind set. 

I play to win and if I can’t win, I want the other guy to lose. 

I know a draw is a loss for both sides, but think of it this way; when you do that (give the game away) you’re just giving the other team a free win. -One they didn’t earn. 

You’re basically giving the guys that killled you a gift. 

I don’t even know what to call that kind of thinking; Stockholm Syndrome maybe? I just don’t know. 

Logic maybe?

Since your last tank is AFK you have lost already. It's done, finished. It does not matter if the other team wins or they lose, too... you have already lost the game. 

Now, if you want someone else to lose, with ZERO gains for yourself ... well, that's the definition of "malevolence", look it up. 

VonTink #20 Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:05 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19081 battles
  • [116]

View Postoriginalmadkilla, on 10 January 2019 - 08:31 PM, said:

This happened twice yesterday in matches.:playing:

I am the last remaining player on the team, and it also turns out that I had done the most in the match out of everybody on the team.

Victory is in sight, and easily achievable, it is mere seconds away.

For whatever psychotic reason, an ally begins to rant in chat calling me a nub, criticizing every move and other sorts of whining. Just basically being rude. The match is not over yet, there's still one enemy left, but they're low on HP and just about dead.

Do players believe that it is a good strategy to insult the last remaining player on the team, especially when the team is easily winning and the last enemy is almost dead?

Hint: Nope, it's a pretty bad idea, because I will not grant victory to rude players and clueless players who suffer from garbage mouth syndrome. And that's precisely what I did, I decided to give the victory to the enemy team, because an Ally decided to become a greater enemy than the actual enemy. It doesn't matter if I am 100% full health and the enemy has 3 HP left. Not gonna happen bud.:izmena:

If the last tank is AFK or sitting at spawn doing nothing, then go ahead and insult them, but never ever insult the last player on the team who was #1 and did the most DMG and is about to win the match, especially if that player is called omk, because you know what omk will do, and omk will feel good doing it.:justwait:

This happened to me last week.  I was the last tank on my side alive, with full hps (playing a Borsig).  There's one red left with 100 hps or so.  One of my dead greens starts yelling at me calling me all kinds of names.  I had sniped a good 3200 worth of damage but because I was "camping" I was a bad player.  He called me all kinds of names.  I found the nearly dead red.  I could have rammed him dead he was that low.  I parked right next to him and let nature takes its course.  It felt SOOOO good.  

The guy who was railing on me was a 69% player.   

Salt doesnt work morons.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users