Jump to content


Match-making totally ruined the game

matchmaking

  • Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

watertankz #1 Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:56 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 263 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    12-25-2018
I haven’t played WoT Blitz for a couple of years and just recently started playing again. Immediately I noticed how different the match-making has become, in a very negative way. The system creates teams that are very imbalanced, either creating one side with far serperior tanks or players. At the beginning I thought it was because my skills had gotten worse. But I quickly realized that’s far from the truth when I’m constantly causing very high damage output when the rest of the team is doing absolutely nothing. In its current state this game is basically unplayable. With my win rate dropping from near 80 to mere 60s within a short few days is just not okay. Guess I’m quitting the game like 2 years ago and maybe check back in ina few years. As it stands, this game is just a complete waste of time. Never realize how good flappy bird is until I started WoT again.

WipWapJaws #2 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:13 AM

    Clanless Scrub

  • Players
  • 43149 battles
  • 3,523
  • [WKD]
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

Well....what can I say... the game doesn’t like u...

im assuming u have another account because December 2018 is not that long ago



RoadKutter #3 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:14 AM

    Polish Demolish

  • Players
  • 32973 battles
  • 4,541
  • [III-R]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View PostWipWapJaws, on 10 January 2019 - 09:13 PM, said:

Well....what can I say... the game doesn’t like u...

im assuming u have another account because December 2018 is not that long ago

 

busted, lol

                         

                    Ghosting reds since 2014

 

                

                                                                  


__Flip_Fl0p__ #4 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:39 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 47704 battles
  • 75
  • [BHOTT]
  • Member since:
    10-08-2016
Yes, the game is against you and we’re all the worst that your quitting again

TO_Dominator #5 Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:14 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8391 battles
  • 2,586
  • [YODA_]
  • Member since:
    09-26-2017
Selective memory flat earthing.

"Blitz" can't exist within a world of TDs.

KickingNinja #6 Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:17 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9958 battles
  • 825
  • [RUSE]
  • Member since:
    09-07-2014
the roast


SpartacusDiablo #7 Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:33 PM

    Highly Illogical

  • Players
  • 20204 battles
  • 7,556
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014
Bad players are what is ruining the game.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.


Holy_Outlaw #8 Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:55 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 27510 battles
  • 549
  • [501DV]
  • Member since:
    12-20-2015

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 11 January 2019 - 07:33 AM, said:

Bad players are what is ruining the game.

 

This is it.....the biggest factor by far X10. 

_Cletus #9 Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:57 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20559 battles
  • 1,677
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016
Bad players are gonna happen on any online game.  I like em, they make me look good.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar by crpl_hicks

 

A good heavy driver knows how to make shots bounce off their armor, how to use cover while fighting at the front, when to get out there and just take the shot to protect his team, to keep the reds attention focused so his team can flank, and to consistently do damage while all of that happens.  


BOOMROCKA #10 Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:10 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17745 battles
  • 745
  • [BNGER]
  • Member since:
    06-30-2014

Thanks for stopping in Watertankz. See you in 2 years.

 



watertankz #11 Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:40 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 263 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    12-25-2018

View PostWipWapJaws, on 11 January 2019 - 05:13 AM, said:

Well....what can I say... the game doesn’t like u...

im assuming u have another account because December 2018 is not that long ago

 

Yes I can’t risk completely ruining my account just because of the influx of holiday players so I started fresh to see if the tutorial system has improved. And I must say I was disappointed when boys were playing better than actual players. Also when I’m so bored with the game that I wanna rant about it I much prefer doing so with this account.

watertankz #12 Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:43 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 263 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    12-25-2018

View PostCletusrocks_ap, on 11 January 2019 - 01:57 PM, said:

Bad players are gonna happen on any online game.  I like em, they make me look good.

 

Yes and no. In a relatively small online game like this with only 7 players on each team and a small map, you can only go so far to carry the team. When ur teammates all just rush out one by one and ur rushed by the entire enemy team at the end it’s just impossible.

watertankz #13 Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:49 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 263 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    12-25-2018

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 11 January 2019 - 01:33 PM, said:

Bad players are what is ruining the game.

 

yes but when the system puts all players with 30-40% win rate on ur team and the other team are 5 out of 10 with 50+% players I really don’t know how it’s fair. Yes it all comes down to the players but MM is definitely very important when there are only 7 players on a team.

Nozzion #14 Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:52 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 15074 battles
  • 49
  • [_V2_]
  • Member since:
    11-24-2015

View Postwatertankz, on 11 January 2019 - 03:49 PM, said:

 

yes but when the system puts all players with 30-40% win rate on ur team and the other team are 5 out of 10 with 50+% players I really don’t know how it’s fair. Yes it all comes down to the players but MM is definitely very important when there are only 7 players on a team.

 

Just luck of the draw, you'll have loss streaks, but if you play enough, you will start to gain some win streaks, I remember how I would lose 3-4 even 5 games in a row, but just keep playing and you'll start getting wins. Another thing that helps me when I play is to not look how my wr has changed or think about "wow I havent lost a game in a while" It just helps me win about 70-80% of my session.

SpartacusDiablo #15 Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:22 PM

    Highly Illogical

  • Players
  • 20204 battles
  • 7,556
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014

View Postwatertankz, on 11 January 2019 - 10:49 AM, said:

 

yes but when the system puts all players with 30-40% win rate on ur team and the other team are 5 out of 10 with 50+% players I really don’t know how it’s fair. Yes it all comes down to the players but MM is definitely very important when there are only 7 players on a team.

In the end we all play with and against the same playerbase.  It's what you do that makes the difference. 


Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.


RatPATROL_2014 #16 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:10 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 74694 battles
  • 1,041
  • [THUMB]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014
Mm is so bad I sort of take this game as a box of chocolate you never know what you get I love the loosing like a lot but yea it ain’t no good I’m sticking seound for the hell of it

minitel_NA #17 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:12 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 454 battles
  • 4,350
  • [EUREF]
  • Member since:
    12-19-2015

View Postwatertankz, on 11 January 2019 - 04:56 AM, said:

I haven’t played WoT Blitz for a couple of years and just recently started playing again. Immediately I noticed how different the match-making has become, in a very negative way. The system creates teams that are very imbalanced, either creating one side with far serperior tanks or players. At the beginning I thought it was because my skills had gotten worse. But I quickly realized that’s far from the truth when I’m constantly causing very high damage output when the rest of the team is doing absolutely nothing. In its current state this game is basically unplayable. With my win rate dropping from near 80 to mere 60s within a short few days is just not okay. Guess I’m quitting the game like 2 years ago and maybe check back in ina few years. As it stands, this game is just a complete waste of time. Never realize how good flappy bird is until I started WoT again.

 

 

Hmmm so you say you are disappointed because your winrate dropped from 80% ooohh that makes me very sad...

 

Very good just go play flappy bird.

 

 

Sarcasm over. Dude the matchmaker gives you the players that play the game. If you can’t keep an “80% winrate” then that is because you aren’t good enough, just like me and everyone else. How many players do you know that get 80% winrate ? Go name them.

 

 

 


Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

 


RatPATROL_2014 #18 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:14 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 74694 battles
  • 1,041
  • [THUMB]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014
Love the battles when you check both team stats and there so lopsided and wargaming is running you though a loosing stretch - I mean I can read and comparing stats makes me feel feel like well I’m not sure 

_irongiant_ #19 Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:57 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 31011 battles
  • 540
  • [-DERP]
  • Member since:
    03-02-2016

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 11 January 2019 - 01:33 PM, said:

Bad players are what is ruining the game.

 

+1

I just lost 6 in a row and I was literally the only person above 50% winrate. How is this possible????

foil hat? Poor players? MM? 

SOOOOO annoyed with this.



__Crusader6__ #20 Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:04 PM

    BANNED

  • Players
  • 57434 battles
  • 10,760
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View Post_irongiant_, on 11 January 2019 - 05:57 PM, said:

 

+1

I just lost 6 in a row and I was literally the only person above 50% winrate. How is this possible????

foil hat? Poor players? MM? 

SOOOOO annoyed with this.

 

Congratulations WG pick you specifically to lose...

 

/sarcasm.  

   We all see the same MM, Instead of whining about it, go look what you did or didn’t do in that game, and learn from it. 

 

 


Tank Hoarder: 360 tanks in Garage:  362/363 aced (AMX 30B, Mk1 and T49A repo),    wallet warrior.  Loyal M60 owner
I think 5.5 was good for the game - But I also want my Kenny OP nerfed

 






Also tagged with matchmaking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users