• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

TO_Dominator #41 Posted 12 January 2019 - 01:50 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7153 battles
  • [FYRE]

View PostchicagoK, on 12 January 2019 - 01:03 AM, said:

Can someone please tell me what the F a German cricket is?

The grille. "Grille" translates into cricket.

Please go suck a fat one.

If you need any thread ruined through pointless bickering and epeen measuring, PM me.

Dan_Deerso #42 Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:29 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 22826 battles
  • [III-R]

I'd also like to pass mention that you're doing worse than the average Grille player in every single measurable metric in the game. I know you still absolutely refuse to believe that anything could possibly even be partially your fault, as you and I have been over that before, but still, this one's on you bud, and here's why.

You aren't doing nearly enough in the way of supporting your team early on (or even late game), and that's why they seem to be dying so quickly to you. I'd hazard a guess that half the time you're still looking for your first shot when the clock shines 5:30 left. It's definitely not the teams dying "remarkably fast" as your average battle time in the Grille is 3 minutes 10 seconds, an unnoticeable change from what you're used to since your overall is 3:11. With a survival rate in the low 20's, you've got no follow through on your swing. Add on to that the fact that your average damage in it is roundabout what I would call decent for a tier 6, plus being a hundred points behind your own WT auf PZ 4, and I think we can figure out why you lose so often pretty handily.

Oh, and I thought RNG rigging started at tier 8? Or have you changed your mind on that one, too?

Rio_Grande #43 Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:54 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11437 battles
  • [AFT]

View PostJonny_applesauce, on 11 January 2019 - 01:25 PM, said:

Umm that has nothing to do with the average playerbase.

I fact if the playerbase were better the global winrate might be lower because more skilled players might result in more draws.

No matter how good/bad the players in each team are one team wins and the other loses, resulting in a 50% global winrate if there were no draws. Again, if everyone was bots it would still be an average of 50% - 7 players lose, but the other 7 win. The global winrate tells you nothing about the skills of the playerbase.

What does tell you about the skills of the average player is that people with "decent" stats of 50-55% can often be seen in game playing like freaking autistic monkeys. And that's an insult to monkeys I think. The reason that is depressing is that 50-55% of the time their enemy is worse.

Can you link a page detailing the statistics?

Hans, get the Luger.

Link to my trash discord server: https://discord.gg/tauu3d6

Rio_Grande #44 Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:57 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11437 battles
  • [AFT]

View PostCletusrocks_ap, on 11 January 2019 - 03:56 PM, said:

"Yeah but winrate doesn't really mean anything anyway." - every 40%er

Not to mention the one's who say "i don't care about stats it's just a "game." 

But then the very next game they play they challenge the stats of somebody on the enemy team. :facepalm:

Hans, get the Luger.

acrisis #45 Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:08 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20257 battles
  • [III-X]
Followed by: 1v1 me bro! 

(+) Be Positive  (+)       (-) Not Negative (-)  

Blitz Community Coalition
 |  Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

2.8 Blitz EconomyGot lag? =>  Pingplotter thread 

Rio_Grande #46 Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:57 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11437 battles
  • [AFT]

View Postacrisis, on 12 January 2019 - 10:08 AM, said:

Followed by: 1v1 me bro! 

Funny you mention that, about a year ago some kid on my team kept whining in chat, afterwards i prompted him as to why, he challenged me to a 1v1 in his t-54.

I loaded up my Cent 7/1 and filled him with HESH. He didn't speak a word afterwards!

Hans, get the Luger.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users