New game ideas

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Tramram #1 Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8935 battles
  • [CRSHD]

I have played many battles, other games, and do a small bit of code editing of my own. Of the 9500, about 7500 have been rigged. I would go into detail but of the 18 tickets I've sent in a year, I've received things (aka bribes) for around 12 of those. Just to keep getting them I'm not gonna go into what, or how to get them. So this is my first topic. I would normally start a topic off with ways to improve the game, and this is no different. My first thing, I'm an offline Amazon guy. No, I don't like amazon, but it's cheap and this is the only content game I like. I can only play online games with mobile, and am limited in that area for WiFi. However I've always dreamed of a game like this, but bigger and slightly faster paced. Clans is my first thing. I have done a tidbit of coding I mentioned, so I know that they can't be immediately put in. 

#1 - Auto-Remove clans

This game is cluttered full of inactive clans. I played another game a while back that had a feature that went something like... After a month, the next highest ranking officer gets the gold rank, and in this game, the original leader would be awarded executive officer rank. It would be REALLY helpful to newbies with this feature so that every auto-recommend clan doesn't have 1 as the total members. Except a version of this to be custom in clan settings, auto promote options, among the following 1 month, 2, 6, or 366 days. (I've heard of being grounded for a year) There would need to be a 2nd in charge and Back-up leader. The game with this feature had auto-promote, but not 2nd and 3rd. I had a guy I truly trusted in my clan. My main officer gave him an equal rank to the rest of my officers. He kicked all my base members. It was 14 hours and spam before I got on and saw that to kick him. Officers have same rights, can't kick each other. 2nd and 3rd would take care of that. If the leader stops playing, next guy gets the gold. After that, the third. After that, whoever is the top ranking player in the clan by AVG battle stats. If for whatever reason you can't play for more than that, to be able to send a ticket in for extended amounts of time

#2 - Improved buffs/perks

The very first thing along the line of stuff to modify your tank. The best upgrade is only 7% for almost everything, not even  noticeable. How about 21%, Where it is just barely noticeable. Of course, depending on the perk. My best perk is only 4% with 1400 more battles before it hits 5%.

#3 - More lenient Tournament Times

I'm probably the only one in 100 that has this issue, but my time zone is U.S. CST. Most Tournaments start around when I go to sleep. Also on Weekdays. I would love an hour or 2 set back and more available on Weekends. 

#4 - Graphics

I know, this game is already extremely advanced for a mobile game, but as much stuff as it already has, a bit better graphics would make a ton difference to older veterans. I'm sure on YouTube there is an "Evolution of WoTB graphics" video.

#5 - Chat Censorship

I get that some stuff needs to be silenced. I'm sure almost everyone has said something before. But it gets a bit over rated, and by a bit, that means a ton. The following all appear as *** - screw, 2m, noob, etc. Does chat really need to be that bad? Why screw? 2m signifies credits. Everybody types nub anyways. Just take some stuff off that never needed to be on. The game is rated 10-13 anyways, and enough people follow the ratings of ESRB. 10 for Need for speed? OVERRATED

#6 - Make the Tech Tree Great Again!

Tons of tanks were taken off, HE, guns, even some engines over time such as T18 Howitzer, and AMX 40 M.A.T.H.I.S. engine. Even the Japanese Line was cut. Aren't there only 10 tanks now? I've followed updates, and they follow World of Tanks. I DON'T EVEN PLAY THE GAME AND IT IS THIS OBVIOUS. The Japanese Heavy Line as example, I believe comes in update 7-9. Yet the Ke Ni Otsu seems to remain the same.

#7 - Crew Pickup 

I doubt that this will get added, but when a tank dies, it explodes. No matter how it was destroyed. In real times, no doubt that all the crew would be dead. But if they got rammed in their Chaffee by a Tiger Mk1, it shouldn't explode in most cases. Meaning the crew is alive. If a tank got rammed and gave out, to become available for crew pickup. In 15 Seconds without damage taken upon your tank, you can get the destroyed team mate, and will provide a 10% buff to specific skills. The following as all - (Hp/Wt ratio, Concealment, RoF, Aiming Time, Credits Earned at End, and to restore up to 5% of total health once picked up) traverse in Heavies and TDs as well. Obviously for 1 battle, and can be stacked, effective for your length of life in battles. Same award reqs. Such As the set on fire badge. But it needs to mean that the player chooses to survive or die, meaning if he stays, he lives, if he goes to garage he dies. I know this is a tank game, and that people only are voices, even in open turreted tanks. So obviously they won't appear when picked up.

#8 - Forced IQ Test

It sounds kind of dumb, but admit it - this game needs it. I'm not even doubting that they already have one built into battles by the way battles and teams get set up. It's just into the first lot of battles. I'm seeing a severe amount of trash players 44% and under (no offense to players like me who started out as trash but evolved, and some who may not soon rise above that) but there is no excuse for 30s and even some sights of 20 WRs. If you can't do good in battle, I suggest watching Bushka tips or changing your play style. That's what I've recently done when I realized that charging into battle with a toaster probably isn't the greatest idea. But those 20s and 30s trolls ought to be barred off from real players. If they can't play normally, no use playing with us. We play not to kill our own teams, but the enemy.

#9 - Real Matchmaker

I'm not saying better teams in this matter. (even though we need them) I’m saying start the battle. I've been in the Battle Queue for up to 5 minutes before not in a platoon. It won't even let me start with a Pz II. I'm in at minimum for 1:30. That's not right. Half of them have got to be bots at that level anyways. Just start it.

#10 - Better buying prices.

You guys are the greediest company the planet will ever know, but everyone who plays the game knows that. It's too sad for you guys to not steal money. Let's have a comparison

WoTB to Forza Horizon 3

Both Games have unlimited uses for a purchased vehicle. I don't buy with real money. Both tanks and cars have unlimited use. Both can be destroyed temporarily. Both can be played multiplayer. Both can be upgraded.

WoTB

Built on a lower class mobile platform, 1 tank can easily fetch 20$. It is commonly destroyed, so uses are limited to a couple minutes usually.

FH3

Built on Stationary Consoles and PC, my friend bought all 7 Hoonigan cars for 6$ or 7$. They last longer, no timer if they are really destroyed. They are much more useful than tanks, much more powerful with more upgrade potential.

So for 20$ you can buy 1 tank or 20 Forza rides. Take your pick. I myself got the Duracell GTA Spano for free. Let's see Wargaming do anything higher than Tier 2 to match that.

Rio_Grande #2 Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:23 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11549 battles
  • [AFT]

View PostTramram, on 11 January 2019 - 09:19 AM, said:

I have played many battles, other games, and do a small bit of code editing of my own. Of the 9500, about 7500 have been rigged. I would go into detail but of the 18 tickets I've sent in a year, I've received things (aka bribes) for around 12 of those. Just to keep getting them I'm not gonna go into what, or how to get them. So this is my first topic. I would normally start a topic off with ways to improve the game, and this is no different. My first thing, I'm an offline Amazon guy. No, I don't like amazon, but it's cheap and this is the only content game I like. I can only play online games with mobile, and am limited in that area for WiFi. However I've always dreamed of a game like this, but bigger and slightly faster paced. Clans is my first thing. I have done a tidbit of coding I mentioned, so I know that they can't be immediately put in. 

#1 - Auto-Remove clans

This game is cluttered full of inactive clans. I played another game a while back that had a feature that went something like... After a month, the next highest ranking officer gets the gold rank, and in this game, the original leader would be awarded executive officer rank. It would be REALLY helpful to newbies with this feature so that every auto-recommend clan doesn't have 1 as the total members. Except a version of this to be custom in clan settings, auto promote options, among the following 1 month, 2, 6, or 366 days. (I've heard of being grounded for a year) There would need to be a 2nd in charge and Back-up leader. The game with this feature had auto-promote, but not 2nd and 3rd. I had a guy I truly trusted in my clan. My main officer gave him an equal rank to the rest of my officers. He kicked all my base members. It was 14 hours and spam before I got on and saw that to kick him. Officers have same rights, can't kick each other. 2nd and 3rd would take care of that. If the leader stops playing, next guy gets the gold. After that, the third. After that, whoever is the top ranking player in the clan by AVG battle stats. If for whatever reason you can't play for more than that, to be able to send a ticket in for extended amounts of time

The very first thing along the line of stuff to modify your tank. The best upgrade is only 7% for almost everything, not even  noticeable. How about 21%, Where it is just barely noticeable. Of course, depending on the perk. My best perk is only 4% with 1400 more battles before it hits 5%.

I'm probably the only one in 100 that has this issue, but my time zone is U.S. CST. Most Tournaments start around when I go to sleep. Also on Weekdays. I would love an hour or 2 set back and more available on Weekends. 

#4 - Graphics

I know, this game is already extremely advanced for a mobile game, but as much stuff as it already has, a bit better graphics would make a ton difference to older veterans. I'm sure on YouTube there is an "Evolution of WoTB graphics" video.

#5 - Chat Censorship

I get that some stuff needs to be silenced. I'm sure almost everyone has said something before. But it gets a bit over rated, and by a bit, that means a ton. The following all appear as *** - screw, 2m, noob, etc. Does chat really need to be that bad? Why screw? 2m signifies credits. Everybody types nub anyways. Just take some stuff off that never needed to be on. The game is rated 10-13 anyways, and enough people follow the ratings of ESRB. 10 for Need for speed? OVERRATED

Tons of tanks were taken off, HE, guns, even some engines over time such as T18 Howitzer, and AMX 40 M.A.T.H.I.S. engine. Even the Japanese Line was cut. Aren't there only 10 tanks now? I've followed updates, and they follow World of Tanks. I DON'T EVEN PLAY THE GAME AND IT IS THIS OBVIOUS. The Japanese Heavy Line as example, I believe comes in update 7-9. Yet the Ke Ni Otsu seems to remain the same.

#7 - Crew Pickup 

I doubt that this will get added, but when a tank dies, it explodes. No matter how it was destroyed. In real times, no doubt that all the crew would be dead. But if they got rammed in their Chaffee by a Tiger Mk1, it shouldn't explode in most cases. Meaning the crew is alive. If a tank got rammed and gave out, to become available for crew pickup. In 15 Seconds without damage taken upon your tank, you can get the destroyed team mate, and will provide a 10% buff to specific skills. The following as all - (Hp/Wt ratio, Concealment, RoF, Aiming Time, Credits Earned at End, and to restore up to 5% of total health once picked up) traverse in Heavies and TDs as well. Obviously for 1 battle, and can be stacked, effective for your length of life in battles. Same award reqs. Such As the set on fire badge. But it needs to mean that the player chooses to survive or die, meaning if he stays, he lives, if he goes to garage he dies. I know this is a tank game, and that people only are voices, even in open turreted tanks. So obviously they won't appear when picked up.

#8 - Forced IQ Test

It sounds kind of dumb, but admit it - this game needs it. I'm not even doubting that they already have one built into battles by the way battles and teams get set up. It's just into the first lot of battles. I'm seeing a severe amount of trash players 44% and under (no offense to players like me who started out as trash but evolved, and some who may not soon rise above that) but there is no excuse for 30s and even some sights of 20 WRs. If you can't do good in battle, I suggest watching Bushka tips or changing your play style. That's what I've recently done when I realized that charging into battle with a toaster probably isn't the greatest idea. But those 20s and 30s trolls ought to be barred off from real players. If they can't play normally, no use playing with us. We play not to kill our own teams, but the enemy.

#9 - Real Matchmaker

I'm not saying better teams in this matter. (even though we need them) I’m saying start the battle. I've been in the Battle Queue for up to 5 minutes before not in a platoon. It won't even let me start with a Pz II. I'm in at minimum for 1:30. That's not right. Half of them have got to be bots at that level anyways. Just start it.

You guys are the greediest company the planet will ever know, but everyone who plays the game knows that. It's too sad for you guys to not steal money. Let's have a comparison

WoTB to Forza Horizon 3

Both Games have unlimited uses for a purchased vehicle. I don't buy with real money. Both tanks and cars have unlimited use. Both can be destroyed temporarily. Both can be played multiplayer. Both can be upgraded.

WoTB

Built on a lower class mobile platform, 1 tank can easily fetch 20$. It is commonly destroyed, so uses are limited to a couple minutes usually.

FH3

Built on Stationary Consoles and PC, my friend bought all 7 Hoonigan cars for 6$ or 7$. They last longer, no timer if they are really destroyed. They are much more useful than tanks, much more powerful with more upgrade potential.

So for 20$ you can buy 1 tank or 20 Forza rides. Take your pick. I myself got the Duracell GTA Spano for free. Let's see Wargaming do anything higher than Tier 2 to match that.

tl;dr 

The game is hosed all the way around, and knowing Wargaming, most of it will never be fixed, or if it is, new problems will take its place.

Not trying to be a downer, but looking at their past action, it's the most probable outcome.

Edited by Rio_Grande, 11 January 2019 - 03:24 PM.

Hans, get the Luger.

Link to my trash discord server: https://discord.gg/tauu3d6

cheesehead247365 #3 Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11968 battles
  • [-EZ-]
didn't read that

Jonny_applesauce #4 Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:37 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10470 battles

You don't think 7% makes a difference?

Ohhhhhh boy

WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

Jonny Applesauce

Tramram #5 Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8935 battles
  • [CRSHD]
Also btw to players reading, if you have other ideas feel free to add on please. Just consider what the game is, and that the point is not to spam and unnecessary comments.

BOOMROCKA #6 Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:55 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17773 battles
  • [BNGER]

Woah! Congrats on your 3rd post! You put a lot of time and effort into this one.

I'm curious about item number 1 on your list. How are inactive clans ruining this game?

Posit1ve_ #7 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:53 PM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 52851 battles
  • [_V_]

1. I don't really see how this is a problem that needs fixing.

2. As much as I'd like more of an advantage over newer players, I don't really need it, nor should I even have it to begin with (I think it's bad for the game that experienced players have an additional artificial advantage over new players on top of the experience advantage). And believe me, on some of the crew skills, 7% is plenty. 

3. 8:00 PM is a little early to be going to bed isn't it? The current tournament time of 8:00 CST to 10:00 CST is pretty reasonable actually. WG has been fiddling with tournament times for quite some time now trying to find an optimal time, since there is a 4 hour time difference between EST and PST. Too late and it'll be like midnight for the EST people, and too early, and all the PST players will be at work/school still.

4. I agree, but one reason WG is holding off on doing so is because they're catering to the CIS region, which is much larger than NA, and many of those players play on pretty much literal potatoes. Also, graphics uses a lot of development time for relatively lower marginal benefit

5. Yeah, the chat filter is pretty sketchy, but it's hardly a gamebreaking experience

6. I'm not sure if you got the point of update 5.5 and the neutering of the low tier tech trees. The whole point of that was to make tiers 5 and below as unenjoyable for experienced players as possible because players with tens of thousands of battles at tier 2 were killing the growth of the game.

7. If I understand what you're saying here (when a tank is rammed to death, a teammate can drive to the death location, stay there for 15 seconds to "pick up the crew" and receive bonuses to their tank performance), then this is kinda dumb. Firstly, WoT is far from realistic. Tanks don't have hitpoints, and the whole premise of a crew being alive after their tank gets rammed is reliant on a degree of realism that simply isn't there. If there were any semblance of realism, half the crew would be dead after the first shell enters their vehicle. 

8. There are exceedingly few players below a 40% winrate. Most of those players are serial AFKs or trolls, since it is actually quite difficult to lose that much. WG actually does indeed ban trolls and AFKs. If you see one in battle, just submit a ticket to WG support with the replay attached.

9. The reason why you can't get a match at tier II is because you shouldn't be playing tier II. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but WG changed the matchmaker to put players with under 5000 battles in a separate queue from everyone else. I'm sure you were having fun dunking on new players and bots, but it wasn't very fun for those new players, which is why the matchmaker was changed.

10. I'd love cheaper prices, but it's not gonna happen. People still buy stuff at WG's prices, so they sell them at those prices. And as far as value is concerned, at least for the mobile market, it's better than garbage like clash of clans, where you can pay $20 for like one building upgrade for a game that isn't even fun gameplay wise. 

311 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

acrisis #8 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:58 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20339 battles
  • [III-X]

Block Quote

I have played many battles, other games, and do a small bit of code editing of my own. Of the 9500, about 7500 have been rigged. I would go into detail but of the 18 tickets I've sent in a year, I've received things (aka bribes) for around 12 of those. 

6800 battles played, of the 9500 battles 7500 were rigged. 

Numbers don't match up, but they were " rigged " ... sure. 

But you got bribes in return for your tickets. How generous of WG. 

#1. Not possible. People pay to establish a clan. Only the clan lead decides. 

#2 21% perks is ludicrous. 

#3 ... maybe

#4 ... extremely advanced. Not even close. 

#5 censor does have issues. 

#6 ... maybe in another 12-24-36 months 

#7 ... confusing

#8 ... you can't be real

#10 ... more democratic prices would lead to countless more sales, one would think, but WG went the other way ... but you went off the deep end again that a premium tank is only good for a couple uses ...

For the rest ... apples and oranges. 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

Tramram #9 Posted 11 January 2019 - 07:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8935 battles
  • [CRSHD]

View PostBOOMROCKA, on 11 January 2019 - 04:55 PM, said:

Woah! Congrats on your 3rd post! You put a lot of time and effort into this one.

I'm curious about item number 1 on your list. How are inactive clans ruining this game?

When I created a clan (everyone was leaving the last and leader didn't even play leading profile) I couldn't hardly find anything a callsign or name that wasn't taken, and besides they just filling auto recommend

BOOMROCKA #10 Posted 11 January 2019 - 07:52 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17773 battles
  • [BNGER]

View PostTramram, on 11 January 2019 - 02:01 PM, said:

When I created a clan (everyone was leaving the last and leader didn't even play leading profile) I couldn't hardly find anything a callsign or name that wasn't taken, and besides they just filling auto recommend

There are Millions of names that you can come up with for a clan name. Just because the names that you want are taken shouldn't mean WG need to start deleting inactive clans.

BOOMROCKA #11 Posted 11 January 2019 - 07:53 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17773 battles
  • [BNGER]
Can I ask how old you are? I'm guessing that you are a crafty 13 year old with a lot of time on your hands.

__The_Dude_30__ #12 Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:56 PM

acrisis’s assistant

• Players
  • 21314 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View PostTramram, on 11 January 2019 - 10:19 AM, said:

I have played many battles, other games, and do a small bit of code editing of my own. Of the 9500, about 7500 have been rigged. I would go into detail but of the 18 tickets I've sent in a year, I've received things (aka bribes) for around 12 of those. Games are not rigged, and WG does not send bribes to random players. Just to keep getting them I'm not gonna go into what, or how to get them. So this is my first topic. I would normally start a topic off with ways to improve the game, and this is no different. My first thing, I'm an offline Amazon guy. No, I don't like amazon, but it's cheap and this is the only content game I like. I can only play online games with mobile, and am limited in that area for WiFi. However I've always dreamed of a game like this, but bigger and slightly faster paced. Clans is my first thing. I have done a tidbit of coding I mentioned, so I know that they can't be immediately put in. 

#1 - Auto-Remove clans

This game is cluttered full of inactive clans. I played another game a while back that had a feature that went something like... After a month, the next highest ranking officer gets the gold rank, and in this game, the original leader would be awarded executive officer rank. It would be REALLY helpful to newbies with this feature so that every auto-recommend clan doesn't have 1 as the total members. Except a version of this to be custom in clan settings, auto promote options, among the following 1 month, 2, 6, or 366 days. (I've heard of being grounded for a year) There would need to be a 2nd in charge and Back-up leader. The game with this feature had auto-promote, but not 2nd and 3rd. I had a guy I truly trusted in my clan. My main officer gave him an equal rank to the rest of my officers. He kicked all my base members. It was 14 hours and spam before I got on and saw that to kick him. Officers have same rights, can't kick each other. 2nd and 3rd would take care of that. If the leader stops playing, next guy gets the gold. After that, the third. After that, whoever is the top ranking player in the clan by AVG battle stats. If for whatever reason you can't play for more than that, to be able to send a ticket in for extended amounts of time I do not see how this would help improve the game at all. If I started a clan, and the took a break, only to return and find my new clan deleted, I would be pretty mad.

The very first thing along the line of stuff to modify your tank. The best upgrade is only 7% for almost everything, not even  noticeable. How about 21%, Where it is just barely noticeable. Of course, depending on the perk. My best perk is only 4% with 1400 more battles before it hits 5%. 21% is a ridiculous number. A tank should not have that much advantage over another tank. I can certainly notice what perks for my tanks. They are not unnoticeable. This feature would be a huge new player deterrent. Imagine being a new player, just starting, and Mr. 30,000 battles in the R35 comes a long. All of its characteristics are 21% better, and you get whacked. You probably wouldn't stick around very long.

I'm probably the only one in 100 that has this issue, but my time zone is U.S. CST. Most Tournaments start around when I go to sleep. Also on Weekdays. I would love an hour or 2 set back and more available on Weekends. These time aren't very convenient for me either. Unfortunately, WG has to find a time that pleases all time zones.

#4 - Graphics

I know, this game is already extremely advanced for a mobile game, but as much stuff as it already has, a bit better graphics would make a ton difference to older veterans. I'm sure on YouTube there is an "Evolution of WoTB graphics" video. I think better graphics would be awesome. It will just kill so many devices. My iPhone 6s Plus probably wouldn't even be able to handle them. This is a mobile game, so WG has to appease the people with not-so-great devices.

#5 - Chat Censorship

I get that some stuff needs to be silenced. I'm sure almost everyone has said something before. But it gets a bit over rated, and by a bit, that means a ton. The following all appear as *** - screw, 2m, noob, etc. Does chat really need to be that bad? Why screw? 2m signifies credits. Everybody types nub anyways. Just take some stuff off that never needed to be on. The game is rated 10-13 anyways, and enough people follow the ratings of ESRB. 10 for Need for speed? OVERRATED I am tired of random, non-explicit stuff being censored in chat. It needs to be fixed.

Tons of tanks were taken off, HE, guns, even some engines over time such as T18 Howitzer, and AMX 40 M.A.T.H.I.S. engine. Even the Japanese Line was cut. Aren't there only 10 tanks now? I've followed updates, and they follow World of Tanks. I DON'T EVEN PLAY THE GAME AND IT IS THIS OBVIOUS. The Japanese Heavy Line as example, I believe comes in update 7-9. Yet the Ke Ni Otsu seems to remain the same. They destroyed the lower tiers for a reason. To keep a bunch of seal clubbers from ruining the game for new players. They aren't going to change it and they shouldn't.

#7 - Crew Pickup 

I doubt that this will get added, but when a tank dies, it explodes. No matter how it was destroyed. In real times, no doubt that all the crew would be dead. But if they got rammed in their Chaffee by a Tiger Mk1, it shouldn't explode in most cases. Meaning the crew is alive. If a tank got rammed and gave out, to become available for crew pickup. In 15 Seconds without damage taken upon your tank, you can get the destroyed team mate, and will provide a 10% buff to specific skills. The following as all - (Hp/Wt ratio, Concealment, RoF, Aiming Time, Credits Earned at End, and to restore up to 5% of total health once picked up) traverse in Heavies and TDs as well. Obviously for 1 battle, and can be stacked, effective for your length of life in battles. Same award reqs. Such As the set on fire badge. But it needs to mean that the player chooses to survive or die, meaning if he stays, he lives, if he goes to garage he dies. I know this is a tank game, and that people only are voices, even in open turreted tanks. So obviously they won't appear when picked up. I think what you are saying is that a tank should not explode if it is destroyed by ramming. This would be neat I guess.

#8 - Forced IQ Test

It sounds kind of dumb, but admit it - this game needs it. I'm not even doubting that they already have one built into battles by the way battles and teams get set up. It's just into the first lot of battles. I'm seeing a severe amount of trash players 44% and under (no offense to players like me who started out as trash but evolved, and some who may not soon rise above that) but there is no excuse for 30s and even some sights of 20 WRs. If you can't do good in battle, I suggest watching Bushka tips or changing your play style. That's what I've recently done when I realized that charging into battle with a toaster probably isn't the greatest idea. But those 20s and 30s trolls ought to be barred off from real players. If they can't play normally, no use playing with us. We play not to kill our own teams, but the enemy. What? No way? Forcing me to take an IQ test before playing a game would be a great way to get me to not play the game in the first place. I realize we have an issue with bad players, but WG can't just say, "You have a below average IQ. BANNED FOR LIFE."

#9 - Real Matchmaker

I'm not saying better teams in this matter. (even though we need them) I’m saying start the battle. I've been in the Battle Queue for up to 5 minutes before not in a platoon. It won't even let me start with a Pz II. I'm in at minimum for 1:30. That's not right. Half of them have got to be bots at that level anyways. Just start it. You shouldn't be playing tier 2 is the reason. Nobody plays tier 2 because it is pointless. None of the tanks are fun. Try tiers 5 and up. You won't much issue with getting into battles.

WoTB to Forza Horizon 3

WoTB

FH3

So for 20$ you can buy 1 tank or 20 Forza rides. Take your pick. I myself got the Duracell GTA Spano for free. Let's see Wargaming do anything higher than Tier 2 to match that. This is a bad comparison. Two completely different games with different objectives. However, WG prices are probably a little steep. I like what Positive said. Plenty of people are buying at WG's current prices. They won't change even if it will get them more sales.

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

wrecker1968 #13 Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:52 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 43246 battles
  • [HOUSE]

:popcorn:

FussyRude #14 Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:02 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4948 battles
  • [AZUR]
Any ideas are good on paper, bad in action, like communism
#LoveLuchs

j0nn0 #15 Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:37 PM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 19151 battles
  • [XREGS]
Excuse me, but i want a pound of whatever you're on. 

I may have a few too many tanks. I think I was over 150 in garage by last count.

4sfield #16 Posted 12 January 2019 - 02:21 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 33335 battles
  • [-1]

Just play the game. Clans are just a place for like minded individuals to gather. None of the clans I’ve been part of ever look at rank like it’s a a hierarchy. 

Most of the things your proposing I’m not interested in and it seems you are making way more out of things than they were intended to be. In short, you have to lighten up to have fun. Go make some friends, why doesn’t anyone do that anymore? This ain’t the military and nobody is overlord of anything. 

Jesus, I can’t believe I read the OP’s entire post. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

SpartacusDiablo #17 Posted 12 January 2019 - 02:42 AM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 24243 battles
  • [III-R]

View Post4sfield, on 11 January 2019 - 09:21 PM, said:

Jesus, I can’t believe I read the OP’s entire post. 

I didn't.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

RajibAuri #18 Posted 14 January 2019 - 11:50 PM

Private

• Players
  • 8365 battles
  • [GHTF]

Yo solo quisiera que agregaran 2 cosas mas,  lo cual seria que los tanques exploten de distinta manera y que hasta la torreta pueda caer al explotarlo y que se vea la penetracion o bloqueos en el tanque, como en el juego de consola,  la otra seria que agreguen banderas de todos los paises y asi poder comprar y equiparla a los tanques que cualquiera desee

Rockstate320 #19 Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:21 PM

Private

• Players
  • 7836 battles
  • [BWING]
I think it u get rammed to death a team mate should be able to pick up crew as a way to heal the tanks crew or modules but not hp. And they should add people in the tanks that are open toped. It is annoying hearing the crews voices but not seeing them. Or customizable  commander voices, Female and male. Me personally would like to have a female tank comander.

rjranger #20 Posted 03 March 2019 - 07:40 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5770 battles
How about imposing a fine like on World Of Warships that if you shoot or ram an ally you lose experience and money value. To many times have I been shot at or rammed by a teammate because I don't act fast enough for their gameplay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users