M6A2E1 nerfed?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

servant111 #1 Posted 12 January 2019 - 02:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8900 battles
  • [TWW]
wth?  last couple of weeks I notice that my favorite premium has been nerfed in a major way...  Armor is penned by virtually everything...REAL damage now rarely is higher than 300....pen is pathetic...  much slower even with full equipment and consumables... In short my chief silver making tank is now a pathetic joke... Old WG WOT Regular...bait and switch nerfing designed to force you to spend more money to switch to yet another bait and switch premium.   Been playing a year with Blitz and 9 years with WOT Regular... Blitz used to be a good experience...you could grind tank lines using premium tanks togenerate some decent levels of silver....  Now  it appears that our WG masters have strictly abandoned the long term grinding game...in favor of short term payout as reflected by the daily offering of "special" op one shot tanks that pervade virtually every tier including tier 10.   It's one of the key reasons that the top two tiers in blitz have become such a pathetic joke as newbs purchase their way into these top tiers without any experience....

The_Flop #2 Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:04 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 50282 battles
  • [BTO]
Not nerfed

j0nn0 #3 Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:53 PM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 18941 battles
  • [XREGS]
People just learned how to deal with it by flanking and/or prammo.

Words to live by

I try to play all my tanks to ruin somebody’s game.

HealthyApe #4 Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:16 PM

Private

• Players
  • 744 battles
  • [-OHM-]
the tank still feels really strong for me but try not to become overconfident with it.  Hide the sides and don't give the enemy free shots on your front during reload.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users