Avatars: Pls. VOTE: Let WG know where you stand

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

Poll: Avatars: Please vote and not just view, let WG know where you stand! (101 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

Do you want to keep Avatars in the game?

1. Yes, I do like avatars (26 votes [25.74%])

Percentage of vote: 25.74%

2. No, I don't like avatars (75 votes [74.26%])

Percentage of vote: 74.26%

Vote Hide poll

tex99999 #21 Posted 29 January 2019 - 04:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 4287 battles
  • [AS1]
Completely useless waste of time. If I could roll back to 5.4 I would

EatmySabot #22 Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:14 PM

Private

• Players
  • 32843 battles
  • [NORTH]
If they did something, anything, they might be useful.  Right now I say no as they currently exist.  Also PLEASE PLEASE start the temporary timer once the avatar is installed!  I get a few in crates and they all expire in 12 hrs but you can't use more than one... probably the worst part, double or tripple the waste!  Or at minimum don't award avatars to ppl who have one already. Needs improvement.

jmontalvom1 #23 Posted 02 February 2019 - 05:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17743 battles

View PostEatmySabot, on 01 February 2019 - 10:14 PM, said:

If they did something, anything, they might be useful. Right now I say no as they currently exist. Also PLEASE PLEASE start the temporary timer once the avatar is installed! I get a few in crates and they all expire in 12 hrs but you can't use more than one... probably the worst part, double or tripple the waste! Or at minimum don't award avatars to ppl who have one already. Needs improvement.

I totally agree with you.. I don't think that nobody will spend 65000 credits for the Common Container only to get a worthless Avatar..

"We will never surrender; We will fight on the beaches; We will fight on the landing grounds; WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER"!!! 

Winston Churchill

Posit1ve_ #24 Posted 02 February 2019 - 05:46 PM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 68065 battles
  • [_V_]

View Postjmontalvom1, on 02 February 2019 - 12:07 PM, said:

I totally agree with you.. I don't think that nobody will spend 65000 credits for the Common Container only to get a worthless Avatar..

I don't think that anyone was buying common containers for 65000 credits to start with

336 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

jmontalvom1 #25 Posted 02 February 2019 - 05:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17743 battles

View PostPosit1ve_, on 02 February 2019 - 11:46 AM, said:

I don't think that anyone was buying common containers for 65000 credits to start with

Yes for the most part..

"We will never surrender; We will fight on the beaches; We will fight on the landing grounds; WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER"!!! 

Winston Churchill

Bigf1_h #26 Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:57 PM

Private

• Players
  • 22465 battles
  • [IT4NK]
Making a custom avatar is good but putting them in crates doesn’t help a player win! It’s just one more thing in the mix that lowers a chance that’s already low enough on getting a tank in the crates 

Jerry_Montalvo #27 Posted 03 February 2019 - 05:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19049 battles
  • [STAT]

IKR, I'm at the point in which I don't care for the tank in the bonus containers., just the credits and boosters..

The M1 Garand is "The greatest battle implement ever devised" 

General George S. Patton

EatmySabot #28 Posted 05 February 2019 - 12:45 AM

Private

• Players
  • 32843 battles
  • [NORTH]
Ok new low today, opened daily crates plus med crate and got 4 avatars!  3 expire in 12 hrs... at least make the reward a certificate to redeem the avatar, only seems basic to me.

Kaos_Dynamo #29 Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:16 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25915 battles
  • [7CAV]

The fact that they expire makes them worthless. I’m not interested in changing my avatar every other day like a kindergarden sticker.

If the avatars were permanent, I would be on board. 

And seriously WG, are you losing that much money with free crates? Really?

Edited by Kaos_Dynamo, 11 February 2019 - 09:16 PM.

Jerry_Montalvo #30 Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19049 battles
  • [STAT]

View PostKaos_Dynamo, on 11 February 2019 - 09:16 PM, said:

The fact that they expire makes them worthless. I’m not interested in changing my avatar every other day like a kindergarden sticker.

If the avatars were permanent, I would be on board. 

And seriously WG, are you losing that much money with free crates? Really?

Yes, it seems that their expenditures are more than their income and they are resorting to selling more "CONTAINERS", whether if it's for gold or hard currency.. Now they want credits in this new event, for those that have a lot of credits. I will no longer purchase "CONTAINERS"..  

General George S. Patton

kinany #31 Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17338 battles
  • [INBED]

View PostPosit1ve_, on 17 January 2019 - 07:19 PM, said:

With all the hate on avatars on the forums, you'd think that avatars were the embodiment of apocalypse or something. 

It's not that bad. 

Seriously, stop complaining about getting slightly less free stuff. 

Besides, Ribblestripe from WG said they're working on making custom avatars a thing.

I would love the avatars except I'm not 12

jmontalvom1 #32 Posted 18 February 2019 - 04:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17743 battles
Hello follow Tankers, if you don't voice your opinion or vote here to let WG what you like or dislike, they will keep thinking of stuff like Avatars. I see by the Poll many do not like Avatars and the number of players that come to the forum and just look and do nothing is not helping either WG or players.  I really liked when WG gave us the bonus containers (Thank you WG), for taking away the hard earned equipment which costed credits and of cause our time. To implement their worthless Spare Parts, now that was a crime!  It was a great idea to give us 9 equipment slots but the Spare Parts and a timing to get the equipment open was really crap! Whoever thought of that one should be shot in the foot.. WG took that crap away because players kept voicing their opinion.. As you know history repeats itself players so do something about it, vote in this Poll and not just here in the forum itself make a comment..Luck on the battlefield..

Edited by jmontalvom1, 15 March 2019 - 02:37 PM.

Winston Churchill

jmontalvom1 #33 Posted 21 February 2019 - 08:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17743 battles

View PostPosit1ve_, on 17 January 2019 - 01:19 PM, said:

With all the hate on avatars on the forums, you'd think that avatars were the embodiment of apocalypse or something. 

It's not that bad. 

Seriously, stop complaining about getting slightly less free stuff. 

Besides, Ribblestripe from WG said they're working on making custom avatars a thing.

Yes, WG has of what I have seem so far (of their custom avatars) and they look like MINORE. So if the player base do not voice their opinion (thank goodness the player base did voice their opinion in the Spare Parts and delayed time issue). Think about players that are having a hard time and need credits to keep playing and the Bonus Containers keep these players afloat. Now with less credits/credit boosters coming in it makes it harder for the newer players, for a few experienced players they only be-little new players and don't give them constructive help, they just call them ugly names and intimate the new and even old players. Discouraging the new players and the only weapon the new player has is The Military Honor System, which is a giant beast that has house cat claws..

"Keep your powder dry, your gun loaded and locked, always aim true"..

Winston Churchill

Jerry_Montalvo #34 Posted 22 February 2019 - 08:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19049 battles
  • [STAT]

Use of Red is for Moderators only...

General George S. Patton

Jerry_Montalvo #35 Posted 22 February 2019 - 08:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19049 battles
  • [STAT]

View Postcheesehead247365, on 17 January 2019 - 05:02 PM, said:

I hope you get more than 20 responses.  

I think I did, dude...

General George S. Patton

blitzpay2wintest #36 Posted 22 February 2019 - 09:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1867 battles
  • [UTR]
Got 4 avatars yesterday: one from huge container and three from the small containers. Shame one you WG!

PanzerGeneralVonNoob #37 Posted 23 February 2019 - 06:57 PM

Private

• Players
  • 15253 battles
  • [FINAL]

I voted against avatars because they serve no purpose and do nothing to advance your progress as a player of blitz and they seem to keep WG staff busy doing everything else but fix and improve their product.

I would be so happy if they moved some of the guns around and took a look at how much combat expierence is needed to fully research tier 7,8 and tier 9 tanks.example-the centurion 7/1 around 300k. combat exp to fully upgrade? So much grind there i feel they could ease that burden by moving some of the guns downward towards the cromwell comet and centurion and getting them more inline with whats needed for other nations tier 9 vehicles.

Another move i would like to see is for the panther 2 getting the kwk L100 as it probably gets very little use on the e50.

one last thing before i spend too much time is it would be good if they took a look at how much credits are earned in tiers 9 and 10. The way it is now is it costs around 5.8 million credits for a tier 10 plus another ~3 millions credits to equip that vehicle and when you battle in it you can lose 20-50k even if your team wins and you do 2-3k in damage.Ihave more to add but this probably isnt the place for it

Panzergeneralvonnoob

blitzpay2wintest #38 Posted 23 February 2019 - 10:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1867 battles
  • [UTR]

View PostJerry_Montalvo, on 23 February 2019 - 11:14 AM, said:

Wow dude, you lost 195,000 credits for the common containers and 600 gold for the huge container (of course equivalent) for worthless avatars. I'm sure you could of used it for some good for yourself.. WG what are you doing? We need credits and booster not your kiddie avatars, that's counter productive!!! The player base is having a hard time with the match making not being so correct and you take away supplies we need to stay in the game.. Oh I get it you want us to buy them... Well think about the new players (kids) that don't have much money.

I didn't pay anything but time for these containers though. However, i hate spending my time on opening them with avatars. If WG does not want to give out free containers, I am 100% OK with that but please remove/reduce them and stop trolling us with the fking avatars.

Jerry_Montalvo #39 Posted 23 February 2019 - 11:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19049 battles
  • [STAT]

View Postblitzpay2wintest, on 23 February 2019 - 10:02 PM, said:

I didn't pay anything but time for these containers though. However, i hate spending my time on opening them with avatars. If WG does not want to give out free containers, I am 100% OK with that but please remove/reduce them and stop trolling us with the fking avatars.

I know the normal player will not purchase any of these containers before and now NO ONE will pay for them! I gave the price in the previous text as an example of what WG wants for the container after the freebie's. Remember awhile back when it was just credits or maybe a tank? Then WG put in the Spare Parts (what an abortion) and it went downhill.. Just wondering what is next.. Don't hold you breathes.. Luck on the battlefield!! 

General George S. Patton

_Crusader6_ #40 Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:52 PM

There is no Society- go back to sleep.

• Players
  • 74955 battles
  • [-EXP-]
I have my permanent Snowflake avatar I run to infuriate the folks I kill. 
I hate Annihilator spammers...  

Tank Hoarder: 437 tanks in Garage:  453/456 Played Tanks Aced

I need more tanks...

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users