Oh Hey

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Bronyman50 #1 Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:54 PM

Offical Horse Guy (Platinum Legacy Forum Title Holder)

• Players
  • 26568 battles
  • [PURPL]

im sure no one is asking oh hey where’s that furry noob, Brony or something. Long story short, my iPad died, I opted to not get a new one but rather get a PS4 Pro, and an actual good Laptop to game on. So yeah, I’ve been busy doing that. Also I’ve started to do other things, and I can definitely say that it’s for the better. I’ve started to find more friends, discovered myself, and nearly finished my Bachlors Degree in Aerospace Engineering. 

But im sure no one care about that. Long story short, I’m sort of on a extremely long extended retirement. I’m still around in the community but you don’t expect to see me too often. So yeah, see you later space cowboys 

"The Mountain Goat Strikes Again" -Anonymous (Ingame)

I Swear It's Like A Potato Farm With The Current Playerbase

Bronyman50 A.K.A TheOriginalHorseGuy

a_cookie #2 Posted 20 January 2019 - 12:21 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9726 battles
  • [MAHOU]
Noo my herooo

Junko tank

The updated-updated story of a_cookie

Play the single word game here

Official Grammar Nazi, here to help!

He still owes me 100 warchests    B1, The destroyer of worlds  T-10M, The destroyer of universes  Chen shall rise again  Junko tank is best tank

shyw #3 Posted 20 January 2019 - 12:32 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 48754 battles
  • [DOGZ]

View PostBronyman50, on 19 January 2019 - 10:54 PM, said:

im sure no one is asking oh hey where’s that furry noob, Brony or something. Long story short, my iPad died, I opted to not get a new one but rather get a PS4 Pro, and an actual good Laptop to game on. So yeah, I’ve been busy doing that. Also I’ve started to do other things, and I can definitely say that it’s for the better. I’ve started to find more friends, discovered myself, and nearly finished my Bachlors Degree in Aerospace Engineering. 

But im sure no one care about that. Long story short, I’m sort of on a extremely long extended retirement. I’m still around in the community but you don’t expect to see me too often. So yeah, see you later space cowboys 

Brony....been wondering where you have been and your comments/contributions to the forum.

Congrats on your near completion of your Bachelors of Science.....that’s GREAT....!!!

BTW.....the initials for the Bachelors of Science is “edited”.....geeeeezzzz.....LOLOLOLOL 

Work hard and focus on your Dreams and Fullfill them

Edited by shyw, 20 January 2019 - 12:34 AM.

AOT_Jaeger2 #4 Posted 20 January 2019 - 12:58 AM

Dazed and Confused

• Players
  • 17820 battles
  • [ASLAN]
The same has happened to me recently, actually. I’ve been working on academia and finally broke down and got an Xbox One. So frankly...the same stale old formula in Blitz has gotten rather tired. I’ve probably played three or four games in the last week.

Garage: T7 CC, R35, Light VIC, Tetrarch, M4A2E4, PzKpfw. IV Anko SP, KV-2, Strv. 74A2, LTTB, SU-122-44, IS-3, IS-5, KV-5, Lowe.

Was #24 VK 30.01 (P) Player in NA, #32 in Luchs

Stats:http://www.blitzstar...com/AOT_Jaeger2

Youtuber? I guess?

YourTypicalNoob #5 Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:30 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12696 battles
  • [DFNT]

View PostAOT_Jaeger2, on 19 January 2019 - 07:58 PM, said:

The same has happened to me recently, actually. I’ve been working on academia and finally broke down and got an Xbox One. So frankly...the same stale old formula in Blitz has gotten rather tired. I’ve probably played three or four games in the last week.

I think I've played 3 or 4 games in the past 6 months lol

__Frostbite #6 Posted 20 January 2019 - 06:05 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 24534 battles
  • [-0]
rip...i'll have to catch you on the other side. o7
rusty.

TengenToppaPotatoLagann #7 Posted 20 January 2019 - 09:12 PM

ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

• Players
  • 52230 battles
  • [RNSF]

View PostBronyman50, on 19 January 2019 - 05:54 PM, said:

always happy to hear good things, good for you m8. 

>>>canine prints have claw marks, yet "mans best friend" camo does not; it would seem then that mans best friend is a cat... probably a leopard.

View Postminitel_NA, on 13 January 2018 - 03:06 AM, said:

when I’m tired I think I’m good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users