• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Madashell21 #1 Posted 24 January 2019 - 02:16 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12166 battles
  • [P33PS]

Dear Wargaming,

This is addressing the issues of the many problems that plague this game, I am a big fan of the game, but enough is enough! Let's start with the star system/approval system. It is probably one of the worst things about the game right now because it exploited all the time.  People downvote others just because they didn't do the battle well, or in platoons they always upvote eachother.  We need a more adequate system.  Second, I want to rant about the update where most of the tanks were removed. Could you at least be kind enough to have an event to get them back. And Lastly, just get moderators, we need them.  There will be a part two.

Sincerly,  Madashell21 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

__Frostbite #2 Posted 24 January 2019 - 03:44 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25359 battles
  • [-0]

Moderators for what? NA already had their general chat in game removed, so we don't need chat moderators for that. As for this forum, the admins get on and delete posts that are reported. The official ENG blitz discord server has player moderators. 

MH System is completely useless and irrelevant, so don't worry about that.

During Update 5.5, only Tier 1 tanks were removed from the game. The rest that were removed from the tech trees became collectors and will be available in the Shop, as a reward, as a gift, or through means of an event. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aquaman10991 #3 Posted 24 January 2019 - 04:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8077 battles
  • [FE4R2]

I do agree that there should be an event to get them back, or at least frequent offers on tanks that were removed. I didn’t have the credits to reclaim my t21 or pz3/4 before the thanos snap that wiped them out. But to add onto that I was disappointed when they removed tanks from the tree we were using to grind a line. For instance I was using the Sherman jumbo to grind the heavies, and was around 12k away from buying the t29. Then they took it out and gave me an m4a3e8. Which CANT be used to grind the heavies. I lost all that progress, didn’t get an m6 to keep grinding, and that xp just disappeared. I was disappointed in that.

If there’s nothing faster than light, how’d the dark get there first?—Me

Tanks come in two forms: the dangerous, deadly kind and the "liberating" kind.—Robert Fisk

Zuke76 #4 Posted 24 January 2019 - 05:12 PM

Get zuked

• Players
  • 17660 battles
  • [FL-TH]
Wow such an original idea of fixing the rating system! Never heard of that!

Madashell21 #5 Posted 25 January 2019 - 09:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12166 battles
  • [P33PS]

View PostZuke76, on 24 January 2019 - 11:12 AM, said:

Wow such an original idea of fixing the rating system! Never heard of that!

thanks for the sarcasm 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Morphman11 #6 Posted 26 January 2019 - 05:34 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32 battles
  • [2WEAK]
Why complain about a useless installment? And for the second portion, if you didn’t grind out those tanks while they were free then that is a your problem. Those vehicles will be back for sale for real money. You had at least 3 weeks to prepare, if it takes you more than 3 weeks to read a simple newsletter you can’t blame WG.

tedg5 #7 Posted 26 January 2019 - 02:04 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 50702 battles
  • [AGOGO]
So according to the comments here, WG is great and does no wrong.... and OP is an idiot? :facepalm:

Mdog51 #8 Posted 27 January 2019 - 09:00 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 39801 battles
  • [TR_MD]

Military honor sucks.

battlecow321 #9 Posted 27 January 2019 - 11:24 PM

Private

• Players
  • 63780 battles
  • [DEF_E]
Experienced some issues with maps Alpenstadt and Dynasty Pearl. Game freezes on loading page of each. Anyone else have this issue? Also, does wot Blitz use bots, and if so, how does it affect gameplay?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users