History Nerds United [HNU] announcement and recruitment

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TankLaserMemeSquad #1 Posted 26 January 2019 - 04:14 AM

Private

• Players
  • 3313 battles

Hello fellow tankers! Welcome to the History Nerds United [HNU] announcement and recruitment thread! 

Name: History Nerds United [HNU]

Motto: For people who like to blow things up. Fight hard, play fair, be respectful, and have fun. 

Requirements : None! History Nerds United is a clan where tankers of all skill levels and expertise can join together and have a good time.

Who are we?: HNU is a brand new clan built around the principle that good sportsmanship is just as important as researching the next supply level. Members of HNU can have peace of mind that they will not be criticized for being the first person to die in a match or accidentally missing a tournament. This is a clan where tankers can have some fun and socialize. However, if you have too low a win rate, have a bad background, or do not have all of the below listed requirements, you may not be admitted into the clan.

Rules: 

-No swearing 

-Be respectful

-Play fair 

-If a player is inactive for up to 2 months, the player will be dismissed from the clan. (The limit for a player to be inactive before being dismissed may change in the future. ) 

-Must have at least a tier IV tank

Tournaments: 

Once the clan has enough members, we will participate in tournaments. These will usually be held during the weekends or on holidays, as most people may be too busy during the weekdays to participate. 

We have big plans for HNU, and we are looking forward to the future. We hope you will join us, and help make HNU an effective, fun, and safe clan for all players.

TankLaserMemeSquad #2 Posted 26 January 2019 - 04:26 AM

Private

• Players
  • 3313 battles
Also, I just want to clarify that by "too low a win rate", I mean like %15 or lower. Most win rates are accepted.

Edited by TankLaserMemeSquad, 26 January 2019 - 04:26 AM.

Morphman11 #3 Posted 26 January 2019 - 05:17 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 26 battles
  • [2WEAK]

View PostTankLaserMemeSquad, on 26 January 2019 - 04:26 AM, said:

Also, I just want to clarify that by "too low a win rate", I mean like %15 or lower. Most win rates are accepted.

You will not see any applicants below 35%wr

cjcourtney1 #4 Posted 26 January 2019 - 03:17 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 27535 battles
  • [S3MC]
How bout this for a clan requirement.No fantasy tanks.Goes along with the History theme,or maybe some tanks with historically correct camo like the Berlin Quartet.  Good Luck....o7

Edited by cjcourtney1, 26 January 2019 - 03:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users