• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

S_W_A_T_Z #1 Posted 02 February 2019 - 01:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18387 battles
  • [MAXX]

Hello everyone and thank you for reading our request,

DYHRD, rebuilt, cleaned up, and determined to become a strong and contending tournament clan. We have created and active in the Blitz Tournament Alliance (DYHRD, SAD21, 101NA, MAXXX) and have association with a few other clans.

If if you are looking for an active and friendly clan, can participate in tournaments weekly (for the most part), active on discord, and want to be part of a family, WE WANT YOU! Also, we are actively looking for people with calling abilities to supplement our current caller [Marshka]. 

Tournaments are our main focus, but we have events daily, because we are here to have fun.......and win. 

Check us out https://discord.gg/69aHuq5 or message us directly

S_W_A_T_Z#1870 or Marshka#2358

All applicants must apply through discord

21F538A1-33A7-47D4-B886-0E316A3C4C94.jpeg

Edited by S_W_A_T_Z, 25 April 2019 - 02:09 PM.

PaladinOfArgyle #2 Posted 05 February 2019 - 01:05 AM

Private

• Players
  • 108 battles
Hello! I'm currently searching for a clan and I was wondering if you had any mandatory requirements that had to be met before a player can join your clan. Was just wondering because I do want to be clanned up in Blitz but I don't want to end up kicked because I don't have the correct tanks, WR, or am not active enough due to being in college.

S_W_A_T_Z #3 Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18387 battles
  • [MAXX]

View PostPaladinOfArgyle, on 05 February 2019 - 01:05 AM, said:

Hello! I'm currently searching for a clan and I was wondering if you had any mandatory requirements that had to be met before a player can join your clan. Was just wondering because I do want to be clanned up in Blitz but I don't want to end up kicked because I don't have the correct tanks, WR, or am not active enough due to being in college.

PaladinOfArgyle, 

we have a couple members in college, and they jump on from time to time, and make an effort to contribute to tournaments as they can. 

Bottom line is, there is real life stuff going on outside the clan and outside the game. We have a thread in our discord server to notify admins of life issue and absences from the game. We ask that that you communicate this, this is our requirement. 

We we do not have requirements on which tanks you should have. We have not been denying people based on any sort of standards. As long as the new members agrees to contribute, improve stats if needed, and act like a human being, I’ll be satisfied. 

S_W_A_T_Z #4 Posted 10 February 2019 - 01:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18387 battles
  • [MAXX]

Good day everyone, 

We have had a couple people join because of this forum and we are great fun to all that have taken the time to check us out. 

We have revisited out training and payer assessment policies. We have rebuilt our on-boarding policy due to these assessments. We have revised and rebuilt our tournament policy and program. We took a hard look at our current members and happy that over 90% of our members are active and participate in tournaments. 

If your looking for an active clan to have fun, be part of a family, and get some tournament play in, check us out. Refer to the original post for addditional information. 

Happy Tanking and 07

SWATZ 

S_W_A_T_Z #5 Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18387 battles
  • [MAXX]
Just wanted to update that SAD21 is now part of the Blitz Tournament Alliance 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users