Jump to content


Update Suggestions

Updates

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

SoulsOfPurgatory #1 Posted 10 February 2019 - 08:07 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 6032 battles
  • 28
  • [SINER]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2018

Good Day Community,

 

In this thread I'm going to be applying some of the needs and some of the things the game do not need. Obviously all of these are just opinions so it may or may not cause people to rage at me saying it is stupid or not needed. Let me know your opinions weather you agree or disagree, If you have any suggestions. Comment it and I will add it to the thread.

 

Spoiler

 


Edited by SoulsOfPurgatory, 11 February 2019 - 02:26 PM.

Clan Leader Of : The Seven Deadly Sins [SINER]

CosmicWolf20 #2 Posted 10 February 2019 - 09:41 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14030 battles
  • 103
  • [-ATT-]
  • Member since:
    11-27-2015
You forgot to add that the 183 needs a nerf. 

Also I dont think there is any reason to lower mk6 ammo. Idk why they would focus on something like that when it doesnt do anything.
  Is that supposed to amuse me little boy?                                                                 pOsTiNg sTaTs iS oVerRatEd

SoulsOfPurgatory #3 Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:24 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 6032 battles
  • 28
  • [SINER]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2018

View PostCosmicWolf20, on 10 February 2019 - 04:41 PM, said:

You forgot to add that the 183 needs a nerf. 

Also I dont think there is any reason to lower mk6 ammo. Idk why they would focus on something like that when it doesnt do anything.

 

I agree on the ammo capacity, it wont take time to do it though. Just to make it more realistic. Also I think the 183 received too many nerfs, it's just too op no matter what
Clan Leader Of : The Seven Deadly Sins [SINER]

CosmicWolf20 #4 Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:03 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14030 battles
  • 103
  • [-ATT-]
  • Member since:
    11-27-2015

View PostSoulsOfPurgatory, on 10 February 2019 - 05:24 PM, said:

 

I agree on the ammo capacity, it wont take time to do it though. Just to make it more realistic. Also I think the 183 received too many nerfs, it's just too op no matter what

 

Nah it's because any "nerf" they give it is really so insanely small it really doesnt do anything. It's just to try to make people temporarily happy. They have to hit it with the sort of nerf they hit the mediums with ages ago. Just completely destroy it. Thats what they gotta do to it. 
  Is that supposed to amuse me little boy?                                                                 pOsTiNg sTaTs iS oVerRatEd

SoulsOfPurgatory #5 Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:56 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 6032 battles
  • 28
  • [SINER]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2018

View PostCosmicWolf20, on 10 February 2019 - 07:03 PM, said:

 

Nah it's because any "nerf" they give it is really so insanely small it really doesnt do anything. It's just to try to make people temporarily happy. They have to hit it with the sort of nerf they hit the mediums with ages ago. Just completely destroy it. Thats what they gotta do to it. 

 

I see your point, but it is also unfair for the people who grinded the line. Dont you think?
Clan Leader Of : The Seven Deadly Sins [SINER]

MudkipAtWar #6 Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:08 PM

    T1 best heavy tank

  • Players
  • 20899 battles
  • 1,428
  • [FL-TH]
  • Member since:
    10-30-2015

View PostSoulsOfPurgatory, on 10 February 2019 - 04:07 PM, said:

Good Day Community,

 

In this thread I'm going to be applying some of the needs and some of the things the game do not need. Obviously all of these are just opinions so it may or may not cause people to rage at me saying it is stupid or not needed. Let me know your opinions weather you agree or disagree, If you have any suggestions. Comment it and I will add it to the thread.

 

Spoiler

 

 

The actual ideal ammo capacity is the rpm times however many different shell types the tank has, as you could still run out of shell types, just not total ammo.

Hello

https://www.blitzsta.../1016605416.png

Clan list in order of join date: TBNT, 22ND, 22ND2, FSA, FSX, ZNTH, FLEET, FL-TH

 

 


SoulsOfPurgatory #7 Posted 11 February 2019 - 02:24 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 6032 battles
  • 28
  • [SINER]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2018

View PostMudkipAtWar, on 11 February 2019 - 08:08 AM, said:

 

The actual ideal ammo capacity is the rpm times however many different shell types the tank has, as you could still run out of shell types, just not total ammo.

 

you can spam every time you're reloaded and not finish all of it in 7mins. Although I see your point.
Clan Leader Of : The Seven Deadly Sins [SINER]

SoulsOfPurgatory #8 Posted 11 February 2019 - 02:26 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 6032 battles
  • 28
  • [SINER]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2018
 Post Updated
Clan Leader Of : The Seven Deadly Sins [SINER]

CosmicWolf20 #9 Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:23 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14030 battles
  • 103
  • [-ATT-]
  • Member since:
    11-27-2015

View PostSoulsOfPurgatory, on 11 February 2019 - 07:56 AM, said:

 

I see your point, but it is also unfair for the people who grinded the line. Dont you think?

 

Nah, not really. Like no more unfair than all the other nerfs wg has pulled. Like I was grinding the t54 back in the day and I was just about to get the 140 which was the best med in the game at the time. Then they legit hit everyone with the med nerf like right before I got it. Never got to test out a pre nerf 140 ;-;  And in that case they nerfed all the meds. Really badly. Anyways yeah, like it's no more unfair than all the other tanks wg has nerfed on people. So 183 getting nerfed this late is fair. Especially when you consider how long it's been allowed to go untouched. Probably more unfair that heavy tank drivers can get penned from the front for 1200. So yeah anyways I dont think it's unfair. Just trying to make 10 more playable. They dont have to totally screw it over, just make a noticeable enough change. 
  Is that supposed to amuse me little boy?                                                                 pOsTiNg sTaTs iS oVerRatEd

SoulsOfPurgatory #10 Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:27 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 6032 battles
  • 28
  • [SINER]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2018

View PostCosmicWolf20, on 12 February 2019 - 01:23 PM, said:

 

Nah, not really. Like no more unfair than all the other nerfs wg has pulled. Like I was grinding the t54 back in the day and I was just about to get the 140 which was the best med in the game at the time. Then they legit hit everyone with the med nerf like right before I got it. Never got to test out a pre nerf 140 ;-;  And in that case they nerfed all the meds. Really badly. Anyways yeah, like it's no more unfair than all the other tanks wg has nerfed on people. So 183 getting nerfed this late is fair. Especially when you consider how long it's been allowed to go untouched. Probably more unfair that heavy tank drivers can get penned from the front for 1200. So yeah anyways I dont think it's unfair. Just trying to make 10 more playable. They dont have to totally screw it over, just make a noticeable enough change. 

 

I understand
Clan Leader Of : The Seven Deadly Sins [SINER]





Also tagged with Updates

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users