Blartch Im Confused

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

_dookie #1 Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 42535 battles
  • [QEEN]

I vaguely remember Blartch complaining about lower tiers being messed up when he went to try and M something recently (as a result of the Big Change That Got Me Gold For TanksTM recently.) 

My Keni just came up for it's 5x anniversary, which is the only time I play it.  1600 dmg and an M, just like the previous anniversary.  Didn't have to wait at all to get in a battle.

There was a Keni on the other team, so it was "fair" ... but from what I could see, T3 was same as always (perhaps less variation in tanks due to the removals.)

Edited by _dookie, 10 February 2019 - 10:04 PM.

TheMainframe #2 Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:18 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9195 battles
  • [ENDDZ]
Using a Keni Ostu will certainly give you skewed results. Go use a tech tree tier 1 - 3 and the change is much more apparent.

I love the ones that need it most.

Absolute_Sniper #3 Posted 10 February 2019 - 11:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32635 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View PostTheMainframe, on 10 February 2019 - 10:18 PM, said:

Using a Keni Ostu will certainly give you skewed results. Go use a tech tree tier 1 - 3 and the change is much more apparent.

This^^^^

The great nerfing actually buffed the Kenny. It’s even more OP if that’s even possible. If you’re top tier you can literally drive into the open and just burn down all 7 reds. 

EdTheGreat_1 #4 Posted 10 February 2019 - 11:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 91133 battles
  • [EDIF]

View Post_dookie, on 10 February 2019 - 10:03 PM, said:

I vaguely remember Blartch complaining about lower tiers being messed up when he went to try and M something recently (as a result of the Big Change That Got Me Gold For TanksTM recently.) 

My Keni just came up for it's 5x anniversary, which is the only time I play it.  1600 dmg and an M, just like the previous anniversary.  Didn't have to wait at all to get in a battle.

There was a Keni on the other team, so it was "fair" ... but from what I could see, T3 was same as always (perhaps less variation in tanks due to the removals.)

I was the other Otsu. And yes, the other tier 3 tanks have been nerfed mercilessly. The only T1-4 tanks I play now are the Otsu, the Arty, and the IceClaw -- pretty much in that order. 

vvk2 #5 Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 65807 battles
  • [SPUDX]
The ace bar for the Otsu is broken low (I saw it aced around low 600+), lower than the regular (now blue) Ke-Ni. Try to ace that one. For the reference, 600+ won't ace Ha-Go (even 702 won't ace Ha-Go)

Edited by vvk2, 12 February 2019 - 09:36 PM.

shadynastys #6 Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:41 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18029 battles
  • [KIND]
I tried playing tier 5 yesterday, seems all 5's I still had were on anniversary at once probably due to that update that ruined the tier.  Anyway and it was awful. Found out you can only sell 3 tanks before the game stops you (probably figuring you are on "tilt").  I just wanted to make sure i'm never tempted to play tier 5 again for an anniversary. Today I still never want to see tier 5 again, tomorrow will be the same..  Just my opinion, but everything seemed slow, inaccurate, and just weak.  Tier 6 not as bad for whatever reason.

Absolute_Sniper #7 Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32635 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View Postshadynastys, on 12 February 2019 - 09:41 PM, said:

I tried playing tier 5 yesterday, seems all 5's I still had were on anniversary at once probably due to that update that ruined the tier.  Anyway and it was awful. Found out you can only sell 3 tanks before the game stops you (probably figuring you are on "tilt";).  I just wanted to make sure i'm never tempted to play tier 5 again for an anniversary. Today I still never want to see tier 5 again, tomorrow will be the same..  Just my opinion, but everything seemed slow, inaccurate, and just weak.  Tier 6 not as bad for whatever reason.

Tier 6 gets access to all perks. Tier 5 doesn’t. You miss out on the 3rd provision so no double fuel or double rations. For what reason? Heck if I know but my elc is half the tank it used to be. Granted the elc was the only tier 5 I played frequently but now I don’t even look below six when picking a tank to drive. 

Also tagged with Blartch, Im Confused

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users