Bushka..et al videos

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

crpl_hicks #1 Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:11 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5203 battles
  • [KOP]

I haven't been able to play in over 5 months (elbow tendinosis), but to get my Blitz fix I have been watching some videos, which I'll admit I rarely did when I played...which was foolish on my part.

I have learned what things I do right & what I do wrong..and I can look back at my previous game experience & see when guys like Bushka are coming from.  IE) the 5 things that get you killed in Blitz.  I KNOW IMPATIENCE is my achilles heel.

Now I don't know if things have changed...but there should be a way for new players to be exposed to some of these videos.  As far as I recall, being part of the forum is by choice...heck I think a lot of players don't even know it exists or bother to join?

All I'm saying if there was someway to get through to some players that basic attics are good.  Again, Bushka's mentioning focus fire...that should be a given...but alas didn't seem to be when I was playing.

Can players change or learn...especially in this new world where it seems WG is catering to the newbies??  Or maybe they aren't?

I guess Blitz videos wouldn't be made if everyone knew what they were doing.

I wanna introduce you to a personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher.

PeteGee45 #2 Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:20 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25713 battles
  • [ATTK]

I watched the same video recently. Twice in fact. Patience is a failing of mine too. As far as focus fire goes I’m not expecting other players to join me in my efforts. Instead I’m going to join their efforts and focus on their targets. My map awareness has been getting better but that patience issue keeps failing me. I have been doing a better job of conserving hit points early on by making better use of cover and of sharing hit points later in the battle if I can (my T34 provided a lot of cover for our Borsig). My kill ratio and damage ratio continue to improve but my winrate still sucks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users