wot wot blitz tank tournament potato race HE awesome lol

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

STACNICHSPEN #1 Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:46 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11129 battles
  • [SIX67]

I am organizing a tank racing Championship. Before I go into specifics let me just explain how it would work: The championship will be composed of at least 5 "Races". The races consist of (Hopefully) 14 people (I am a spectator). The maps will be picked before-hand and you will race around the map for 1-3 laps. You can ram-use HE (As long as your gun is a 75 or smaller, no tracking)... At the end of the race I will be watching and will write down the winner, as well as the everyone else. Scoring would go like this: 1st place: 20 points, 2nd place: 15 points, 3rd place: 10 points, 4-14th place: 5 points. Everyone one who registers will be added to my log where I will keep track of the points and I'll probably publish it on this thread or something. This would go on for at least 5 whole races over a day or two (Maybe more, if we did more races) and whoever gets the most points will be crowned the winner! The prize: Awesome bragging rights. 

The time and date for this event will follow- Keep your eyes on this thread.

If you are interested in registering please comment on this thread. 

(Note: If more than 14 people register, the first ones to show up on race day will be put into the queue. If you miss a race, you will remain on my roster, you just won't get any points for any races you didn't participate in. If the queue is full when you join and you have already participated in races, I will try to make room for you.)

Drop any questions (Or point out any errors) in the thread below this!

Thank you

wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!

STACNICHSPEN #2 Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:58 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11129 battles
  • [SIX67]
And if you see this, want to participate but aren't part of the forums, don't worry! Send me message in-game and I'll register you through there.
wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!

Also tagged with wot, wot blitz, tank, tournament, potato, race, HE, awesome, lol

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users