race wot

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

STACNICHSPEN #1 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:23 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12691 battles
  • [SIX67]

The training room is live! Races start at 3:00 PM MST, this is the practice runs. 

Familiarize yourself with the rules and maps!

wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!

STACNICHSPEN #2 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:41 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12691 battles
  • [SIX67]

search for "Tank racing"

STACNICHSPEN #3 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:55 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12691 battles
  • [SIX67]
You know what- Never mind. No one ever shows, no one follows the rules.

__The_Dude_30__ #4 Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:06 PM

acrisis’s assistant

• Players
  • 21352 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View PostSTACNICHSPEN, on 13 February 2019 - 04:55 PM, said:

It's probably bad timing. A lot of people are still in school or work. If you want more turnout, I would suggest holding it at 8 or 9 PM.

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

FussyRude #5 Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:11 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5370 battles
  • [AZUR]

View Post__The_Dude_30__, on 13 February 2019 - 03:06 PM, said:

It's probably bad timing. A lot of people are still in school or work. If you want more turnout, I would suggest holding it at 8 or 9 PM.

^ This ^ 
#LoveLuchs

BorisBaddenov #6 Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:52 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24557 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostSTACNICHSPEN, on 13 February 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

You know what - nobody cares.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

STACNICHSPEN #7 Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:51 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12691 battles
  • [SIX67]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 13 February 2019 - 11:52 PM, said:

You know what - nobody cares.

Peace-

Boris

Helpful

STACNICHSPEN #8 Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:56 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12691 battles
  • [SIX67]

You know what- Why do you still have your signature saying that? 3.8 is gone. 

-STACNICHSPEN

No need to be a jerk, Boris

BorisBaddenov #9 Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:50 AM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24557 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostSTACNICHSPEN, on 13 February 2019 - 05:56 PM, said:

You know what- Why do you still have your signature saying that? 3.8 is gone. 

-STACNICHSPEN

No need to be a jerk, Boris

Why do you think that nobody shows up and nobody follows the rules?   Uhh... because nobody cares.

If telling you the truth makes you think I'm a jerk, that is a YOU problem.

My sig is a reminder that WG is totally hosed.

Peace-

Boris

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

STACNICHSPEN #10 Posted 14 February 2019 - 03:03 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12691 battles
  • [SIX67]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 14 February 2019 - 02:50 AM, said:

Why do you think that nobody shows up and nobody follows the rules?   Uhh... because nobody cares.

If telling you the truth makes you think I'm a jerk, that is a YOU problem.

My sig is a reminder that WG is totally hosed.

Peace-

Boris

People care- I had people show up, just never enough people to do a proper race. It is not the "Truth", it is your truth.

BorisBaddenov #11 Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:48 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24557 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostSTACNICHSPEN, on 13 February 2019 - 07:03 PM, said:

People care- I had people show up, just never enough people to do a proper race. It is not the "Truth", it is your truth.

Oh .. I'm sorry that you misspoke earlier - when you said, "... No one ever shows, no one follows the rules.."      That is your truth.

Sill - nobody cares.   

Peace-

Boris

STACNICHSPEN #12 Posted 14 February 2019 - 03:54 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12691 battles
  • [SIX67]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 14 February 2019 - 01:48 PM, said:

Oh .. I'm sorry that you misspoke earlier - when you said, "... No one ever shows, no one follows the rules.."      That is your truth.

Sill - nobody cares.   

Peace-

Boris

Boris- Have you ever seen an Indycar race? Or any other race, for that matter? Maybe not, so let me explain it- You need more than a few people. I had 5 people show up, with people wanting to do it, but no one followed the rules.

And as for "no one cares" follow this link: https://www.youtube....h?v=9s5QDVkCxSo

94,771 people say you're wrong.

BorisBaddenov #13 Posted 14 February 2019 - 04:26 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24557 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostSTACNICHSPEN, on 14 February 2019 - 07:54 AM, said:

Boris- Have you ever seen an Indycar race? Or any other race, for that matter? Maybe not, so let me explain it- You need more than a few people. I had 5 people show up, with people wanting to do it, but no one followed the rules.

And as for "no one cares" follow this link: https://www.youtube....h?v=9s5QDVkCxSo

94,771 people say you're wrong.

I've been to a few races :)   Indy and NASCAR.

Please remember that YOU are the one who said "nobody came" and "nobody follows the rules"  - So -- it certainly seems to me that "nobody" cares about your tank-race-game.

Providing me a two-year-old link to one of the top Blitz YouTubers holding some type of race event, not convince anyone that the current player bases cares about your race.

I'll bet that you get a similar amount of care out of your Hysterical Historical Battle Idea.

Nobody cares.

Peace-

Boris

STACNICHSPEN #14 Posted 14 February 2019 - 04:52 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12691 battles
  • [SIX67]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 14 February 2019 - 04:26 PM, said:

I've been to a few races :)   Indy and NASCAR.

Please remember that YOU are the one who said "nobody came" and "nobody follows the rules"  - So -- it certainly seems to me that "nobody" cares about your tank-race-game.

Providing me a two-year-old link to one of the top Blitz YouTubers holding some type of race event, not convince anyone that the current player bases cares about your race.

I'll bet that you get a similar amount of care out of your Hysterical Historical Battle Idea.

Nobody cares.

Peace-

Boris

​Okay, Boris. A fun as it is to debate, I think I see your strategy. You are insecure. Your first message did not reflect the truth, At least  half, or even a querter of the people watching that are intesreted in doing that, it's common knowledge. It's the most viewed video because of that.

You lack in debate skills and so you resort to insults disguised as trooth. This is your downfall.

BorisBaddenov #15 Posted 14 February 2019 - 05:51 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24557 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostSTACNICHSPEN, on 14 February 2019 - 08:52 AM, said:

​Okay, Boris. A fun as it is to debate, I think I see your strategy. You are insecure. Your first message did not reflect the truth, At least  half, or even a querter of the people watching that are intesreted in doing that, it's common knowledge. It's the most viewed video because of that.

You lack in debate skills and so you resort to insults disguised as trooth. This is your downfall.

If half, or even one-quarter of the folks who watched Bushka's video were interested in your Race game - then why didnt more than 5 people show up?  And why did those five no pay attention to the rules?

I'd say it was because they didn't care.   

I don't see where I've insulted you.  I didnt  call you a jerk - that was something you said towards me.  I guess  I did make a little funny joke about Hysterical vs. Historical - but if you are taking offense to that joke - that's a you problem.

Peace-

Boris

STACNICHSPEN #16 Posted 14 February 2019 - 06:07 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12691 battles
  • [SIX67]

jesus Christ, Boriis. Look at the timstamps for these topics. I made two mistakes: I made one topic two long- And I posted the udder topic too late, not giving enough time for people to respond. And I did get people to respond- Just a few people at a time, and they were all impatient, wanting to do a 1 vs 1 instead of waiting 15 minutes for a propur race. I was the one that chose to end the room the first time- When I didn't announce it beforehand- even when it had 5-8 people actually waiting in the queue because I had better things to do. 

And yes, you insulted me by Mocking my post "You know what- nobody cares." I typed "you know what-" in my post stating that I was ending the room.

And you "Little funny joke" wasn't a joke, but an insult. 

you are running low- You are running out of ideas and logic and therefore you resort to  the most primitive form of humor- Insulting.

Face it Boris- You are losing.

BorisBaddenov #17 Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:28 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24557 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostSTACNICHSPEN, on 14 February 2019 - 10:07 AM, said:

jesus Christ, Boriis. Look at the timstamps for these topics. I made two mistakes: I made one topic two long- And I posted the udder topic too late, not giving enough time for people to respond. And I did get people to respond- Just a few people at a time, and they were all impatient, wanting to do a 1 vs 1 instead of waiting 15 minutes for a propur race. I was the one that chose to end the room the first time- When I didn't announce it beforehand- even when it had 5-8 people actually waiting in the queue because I had better things to do. 

And yes, you insulted me by Mocking my post "You know what- nobody cares." I typed "you know what-" in my post stating that I was ending the room.

And you "Little funny joke" wasn't a joke, but an insult. 

you are running low- You are running out of ideas and logic and therefore you resort to  the most primitive form of humor- Insulting.

Face it Boris- You are losing.

I'm losing at what exactly?

I still contend that nobody cares about your little racing game.   You are trying, miserably, to convince me that I am wrong.  

You have said in this thread that only a few folks showed up, and those who did refused to follow the rules.   Folks who care, follow rules.  Folks who care show up.    

You have to have really soft skin to take "You know what - nobody cares" as an insult.  Avon soft.

I'm not out of ideas or logic.  My first 'idea' is still true - Nobody Cares.   The logic I used to come to that idea is still solid.  Folks who care follow the rules, folks who care show up.

Peace-

Boris

STACNICHSPEN #18 Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:37 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12691 battles
  • [SIX67]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 14 February 2019 - 07:28 PM, said:

I'm losing at what exactly?

I still contend that nobody cares about your little racing game.   You are trying, miserably, to convince me that I am wrong.  

You have said in this thread that only a few folks showed up, and those who did refused to follow the rules.   Folks who care, follow rules.  Folks who care show up.    

You have to have really soft skin to take "You know what - nobody cares" as an insult.  Avon soft.

I'm not out of ideas or logic.  My first 'idea' is still true - Nobody Cares.   The logic I used to come to that idea is still solid.  Folks who care follow the rules, folks who care show up.

Peace-

Boris

Boris, Check your profile feed. I left you a message. I'm getting tired of this thread- I want to move onto other things. I had an entire plan and all my previous messages were me setting it up (Logical fallacies, obvious statements, etc, etc) but I no longer want to. 

This forum is to communicate, not to argue. I will get my Tank racing training room to work- When the time is right.

BorisBaddenov #19 Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:53 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24557 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostSTACNICHSPEN, on 14 February 2019 - 11:37 AM, said:

Boris, Check your profile feed. I left you a message. I'm getting tired of this thread- I want to move onto other things. I had an entire plan and all my previous messages were me setting it up (Logical fallacies, obvious statements, etc, etc) but I no longer want to. 

This forum is to communicate, not to argue. I will get my Tank racing training room to work- When the time is right.

You will get your tank racing game to work - if and when people care, and not a moment before.

Go ahead, unleash your entire plan.   

Peace-

Boris

STACNICHSPEN #20 Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:58 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12691 battles
  • [SIX67]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 14 February 2019 - 07:53 PM, said:

You will get your tank racing game to work - if and when people care, and not a moment before.

Go ahead, unleash your entire plan.   

Peace-

Boris

​Boris- I left you a message. It said  that I apologize for all of this drama, we got into a petty fight, etc etc. 

I. WAS. APOLOGIZING. And yet you persist- Still acting condescending. And no- I won't finish my plan, because it is petty. It would require this argument to continue for a few more days. 

I've laid down the groundwork already- I've already conducted some of it- but I won't finish it.

Also tagged with race, wot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users