• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

MjrANIMOSITY #61 Posted 18 February 2019 - 09:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12327 battles
  • [NSBA]

View PostMarBearCat, on 16 February 2019 - 03:28 AM, said:

What I see is as soon as that first id iot hits the "NEG" when you call a direction and said id iot goes in the

opposite direction, many times this drool pile is followed by most of the others and if there is even another good 

player on the team, he says to himself "Oh well" might as well not argue, and it's over before it starts.

I had a game at Yamato where me and a member of HAHA clan, he in the KV-1s and me in T21 were the only ones who went

valley and we both died, facing most of the reds who went the correct way. The drool team went harbor and got blitzed, being

down 0-2, no way they could recover. 

In this battle, only the HAHA player replied to my <<<<< call, with an affirmative. The others moved out in the wrong direction as if

I never sent out a message. They just moved out, and died.

The ones with the least dummies wins. Yes.

MjrANIMOSITY #62 Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12327 battles
  • [NSBA]

So they are dum because they didn't go the direction you wanted? Sounds to me like your the one with the problem.direction is irrelevant to a compatant player.

MjrANIMOSITY #63 Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12327 battles
  • [NSBA]

View Postbg2b, on 16 February 2019 - 03:33 AM, said:

They're the same thing.  You just perceive it as who is dumber because you're near the top and see the vast majority of players making countless mistakes.  Aside from some deliberate trolls, no one intentionally plays stupidly; they just haven't learned better (whether through lack of experience or lack of caring).  Everyone tends to notice others making the mistakes that they've learned to avoid.  And if they're motivated enough then they'll gradually get better and will eventually join the why-are-most-players-so-dumb crowd.

Dark_Magician_Girl #64 Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:06 PM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 31528 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostMjrANIMOSITY, on 18 February 2019 - 05:01 PM, said:

So they are dum because they didn't go the direction you wanted? Sounds to me like your the one with the problem.direction is irrelevant to a compatant player.

Really? Is that why competent players lose games when the team decides to cap base in the town on Middleburg?

I am now the #1 ranked E75 on the NA server!

MjrANIMOSITY #65 Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:08 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12327 battles
  • [NSBA]
When i find out how to send you a screen shot you can see my team, i have12 k battles next down has 2 k .enemy team has two w0k plus players and several with near 10 k battles.now tell me how that is fair mach makeing .

MjrANIMOSITY #66 Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12327 battles
  • [NSBA]
Lol sorry * enemy players with 20 k battles

Dark_Magician_Girl #67 Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:11 PM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 31528 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostMjrANIMOSITY, on 18 February 2019 - 05:08 PM, said:

When i find out how to send you a screen shot you can see my team, i have12 k battles next down has 2 k .enemy team has two w0k plus players and several with near 10 k battles.now tell me how that is fair mach makeing .

The discussion isn't about the matchmaker, it's about how stupid players can ruin scenarios akin to being dealt a royal flush in poker and folding.

I am now the #1 ranked E75 on the NA server!

MjrANIMOSITY #68 Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12327 battles
  • [NSBA]
Well i guess im just a nube with a chat ban from rageing on campers and half wits but i do know a team without campers can go any direction and be reasonably shure of a satisfactory mach evean thogh there is no guarantee of victory

MjrANIMOSITY #69 Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12327 battles
  • [NSBA]
My point is no matter how good you or your teamates are if the mach making suks you cant win.

TonnerreCadien #70 Posted 18 February 2019 - 11:21 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 42924 battles
  • [HAHA]
So many grammar and spelling mistakes. Must resist urge... must remain strong....

yN3tBqs.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

milesonaught #71 Posted 19 February 2019 - 09:42 AM

Uncle Salty

• Players
  • 16155 battles
  • [-1]

View PostMjrANIMOSITY, on 18 February 2019 - 05:01 PM, said:

Always say that to your teams and never mine. Always follow my direction if you spawn with me. You are absolutely incorrect. What would this direction be called for? Do you have any primary ideas why a person would call a direction?

General rule: I dont go down and I wont go town. This applies to everything except Normandy, where WG put a town on a hill, and I skirt it.

Team tank list, Players, Map. After the general no down no town rule these are considered. The team should split in the event that they out number types in the direction of strength 9/10 times. On some and even most maps the hvys should flank with the meds and crush the flank first. If you have three vs four hvys with no elevation dividing teams, the hvys should flank with meds on short maps, and hold position until flank arrives near enemy if on long maps. (Castilla primarily) 

How many times on Despair have I wanted to shoot my own tank when a bunch of stunt monkeys want to take everyone lights included into hvy channel to face a German super-hvy? How many times has it happened? That many times is how many.

The people who look like they are camping 4/5 times are actually doing a thing called "playing". You take a strong position and you use it until it is ineffective, then you take the next, and the next.. you start from the most strength and you never give that up.. even if it looks like camping. If after your second reload it takes the time of a third reload and nothing is available, it's time to think about taking that next position. If you are in trouble, do not call for help if you have yoloed. Touch your map position and pucker up.

Don't rush sirens. If cap is under pressure, send a fast tank and tell everyone to continue and ignore it. Watch the timer. Send a second guy a few seconds later on a fast closing clock. Tanks are slow.

Never leave the hill on Middleberg once you hold it. Notice other maps like Malinovka are similar in ways to it and use those similar positions above.

Caveats all around, but these are general rules in a direction to developing winning strategies. 

I don't go town and I won't go down so WarGaming is just ******* with me when they built a town on a hill.

BLACK is the new PURPLE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users