A Disturbing Realization

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

AKWolf1 #21 Posted 16 February 2019 - 03:40 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 68744 battles
  • [CMIND]
In the end, it’s just a F U C K I N G game people!   You are NOT going to get 7 random people to all think the same way, all go the same way, all attack the same way!!  One in every 50 battles you might get that “perfect” team that works together to get it done, but far and away it’s not gonna happen.  Deal with it, get over yourself!  Everyone gets testy and spouts off....God knows I do more than my share of it, but it’s not gonna magically make the noobs change their play style.  

Blartch #22 Posted 16 February 2019 - 03:46 AM

Causer of Unrest

• Players
  • 56909 battles
  • [SPUD]
Wonder what you could accomplish in life if you didn’t spend all this time overanalyzing a game 2/3 of us are playing on the toilet?

Semi-facetiously... but really, it’s fun, but doesn’t deserve this much space in anybody’s brain. Post some memes and hilarious ram kills and conspiratorial fake news and let it go with that. Save your excellence for arenas where it actually makes any difference whatsoever.

BIueMax #23 Posted 16 February 2019 - 03:51 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4345 battles

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 15 February 2019 - 07:37 PM, said:

If it triggers you that much, I'll take that much more joy in writing more posts like this.

You invited discussion sweetie.

Sorry if I don't suck your d ick like most of this forum does.

If you're going to be a snowflake about, don't invite opinions.

4sfield #24 Posted 16 February 2019 - 03:52 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 30931 battles
  • [-1]

Not me, I mostly get the feeling that the guys I see are just trying to lose. I’ve lost games before that I thought were sure wins. I’ve lost with line-ups that looked like an NBA all star team and I’ve seen nubs lose 5 on 1s. I lost last night as a bottom tier with 0707 on my team. (as a bottom tier as well) I got into a brawl with a 54E1 and after I killed him everyone was dead except for me 5 red tanks and a green permatater in a Cent 1 who was shooting nothing but HE. There wasn’t much either of us could to stop it even though I killed 2 tier IXs. 

When you get 5 permatards on your team it doesn’t matter much who else you have. What bothers me most is not how bad they play but how the wont play. The guys in the battle with 0707 all ran after he spotted the push, he stayed and died and they did nothing to help. There are lots of games where teams will do that to you. They will literally run into each other to avoid confrontation. The town going skrubs are irritating as well. I haven’t played a single game at vk [edited]in 3 days where the heavies didn’t go to town and out of the last 4 I’ve played at Blackgoldville only once have I fought on the cave side. 

The playerbase is stupid and that’s the main reason they mostly suck, I understand that. I just don’t understand why they don’t learn from losing. They may be kids but that’s no excuse. It’s possible that’s why you see the overly passive playstyle and the yolo for kills move they all seem so fond of but you’d think they’d at least learn those things don’t work after a while. 

Inability to do math, inability to keep track of what’s going on, inability to understand how to fight a vehicle by type, inability to recognize when they have any kind of advantage, all of those things I see every game no matter what tier or time I play. It’s hard to work with guys who can’t do any of those things. 

They’re main focus seems to be on remaining hidden and staying alive or getting on top of a hill so they can play wannabe sniper. This regardless of what is called or where the rest of the team or the engagement is going on. Guys will not engage tanks that they feel are dangerous and nubs in top tiers do not want to fight top tiered reds. I don’t know how many guys I’ve seen complain about red KV2s in tier VI matches or guys whining about being low tier while driving tier VIIIs. They all want an advantage and don’t know That to get one you have to play for one. It’s kindergarten [edited]all over the place, or it’s just chicken(edited), either way it’s no fun to have to put up with. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

BIueMax #25 Posted 16 February 2019 - 03:56 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4345 battles

View PostBlartch, on 15 February 2019 - 07:46 PM, said:

Wonder what you could accomplish in life if you didn’t spend all this time overanalyzing a game 2/3 of us are playing on the toilet?

Semi-facetiously... but really, it’s fun, but doesn’t deserve this much space in anybody’s brain. Post some memes and hilarious ram kills and conspiratorial fake news and let it go with that. Save your excellence for arenas where it actually makes any difference whatsoever.

IKR?

If the kid spent half as much energy on something important, we'd have a cure for cancer by now.

krietenstein34 #26 Posted 16 February 2019 - 03:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 27581 battles
  • [HAHA]
Dfc or dfk ? To long
:girl:

Dark_Magician_Girl #27 Posted 16 February 2019 - 04:23 AM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 31528 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 15 February 2019 - 10:37 PM, said:

If it triggers you that much, I'll take that much more joy in writing more posts like this.

View PostBIueMax, on 15 February 2019 - 10:51 PM, said:

You invited discussion sweetie.

Sorry if I don't suck your d ick like most of this forum does.

If you're going to be a snowflake about, don't invite opinions.

So where in my post would I be a snowflake if I said I was going to write more, which would invite your opinion again?  In fact, why would I need to be sucked off by you, when I can just bend you over anytime I want?

Do you think before you talk?

View PostBIueMax, on 15 February 2019 - 10:56 PM, said:

IKR?

If the kid spent half as much energy on something important, we'd have a cure for cancer by now.

Maybe I'll wait a little longer on that project and see if you succumb to it first.  There really is no point to finding cures for things like that, when none of us can beat time anyway.  It's more of a delay than a cure.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am now the #1 ranked E75 on the NA server!

RommelTanker #28 Posted 16 February 2019 - 04:44 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 2024 battles
  • [_DX2_]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 15 February 2019 - 06:31 PM, said:

That wasn't a rant. It was a well-reasoned argument.

Well it is and isn't a rant, honestly. I don't typically type large paragraphs like that often unless I'm ranting or it's for a school project haha. Still, I'm glad you feel that way.

Untrust______ #29 Posted 16 February 2019 - 05:12 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 69417 battles
Welcome to the Rigged MM debate. I see your eyes are now open and your head has been pulled from the sand!

" If u like your salt you can keep your salt " 

BIueMax #30 Posted 16 February 2019 - 05:35 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4345 battles

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 15 February 2019 - 08:23 PM, said:

So where in my post would I be a snowflake

Where you ask for discussion, but then take affront when someone doesn't agree with your opinion.

if I said I was going to write more, which would invite your opinion again?

No.

Now that I've sounded the depth of your insight, I'll know not to waste time reading them; so no worries about any replies.

In fact, why would I need to be sucked off by you, when I can just bend you over anytime I want?

LOL, c'mon now; no one here, is ever going to believe you're a top.

Do you think before you talk?

Generally no.

People who "think before they speak" are usually just looking for a way to be disingenuous.

Maybe I'll wait a little longer on that project and see if you succumb to it first.

Thanks.

I've been away from the forum for awhile, but I'm glad to see it hasn't changed.

It just wouldn't be the same, if someone wasn't wishing someone else got cancer.

felixyz_yhc #31 Posted 16 February 2019 - 08:46 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5237 battles
  • [PZSP]

This is just a mobile game, people won’t treat this seriously and therefore aren’t willing to learn/invest. These people won’t get frustrated when they lose - hell, they don’t even care.

Those who got frustrated would either quit the game or learn to get better, and since this is just a mobile game, there’re more people who would simply just quit; those who’re willing to learn have no easy access to resources. How do I find tank reviews/playstyles or map reviews? How do I learn to use some tactics? 

Dude, I could only find information about gun depression, hull down, or sidescraping after investing some time on this game, and finding those resources weren’t easy. And learning those basics only to realise RNG and MM play a significant roles at the outcomes - who would still be interested in more advanced stuffs such as town vs not-town, Hull-down vs sidescrapping?

It’s just a mobile game!!!!! 

After all, I tried to learn as I play. But the reality is, without some proper guidance, there’s no way I can improve. I only knew about your videos on YouTube until recently, when I was seeking some help from a random guy in game. How many people would have such an open mind like me when playing a mobile game?

Dude, I know town is that bad only until recently; and by “recently”, I mean, this week. I watched all of your map reviews and I instantly felt like “Wow! it all makes sense now!” and I can see the improvement I’m having right away. I know this game can be hard but I’m still waiting for more map reviews from you. I want to learn! 

It’s sad people out there just don’t have the access to these information. (I didn’t even know your YouTube channel exists!)  we can’t expect the player base getting any “smarter” anytime soon unless you find a better way to “educate” them. 

RatPATROL_2014 #32 Posted 16 February 2019 - 11:30 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 74651 battles
  • [THUMB]
Or just buy that new tier 9/10 and roll into battle so ok had a battle withevthree dudes and no one was over 100 battles at tier nine bought a new tank n skipped tiers 1-8 @ shot the rock n get shot while your reloading- need to say team was killed in about two minutes but there are new tanks everywhere 

RatPATROL_2014 #33 Posted 16 February 2019 - 11:35 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 74651 battles
  • [THUMB]
There times you look at stats after a battle and there so screwed up just makes you wonder - I mean I wrestled in school unlimited weight class I’d rather fight a dude 200# more than a 300# dude but if you weigh 400# does it matter

Dark_Magician_Girl #34 Posted 16 February 2019 - 12:19 PM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 31528 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 15 February 2019 - 08:15 PM, said:

I try to keep my expectations low.  Just going in the correct direction, and not getting nuked in the first 45 seconds are pretty low standards imo.  Is it that over time, my expectations have grown too high for my teams? I personally feel I have come full circle in that I first started blaming others for my own mediocrity, and then I realized I was mediocre, but then I got better and here I am caustically berating noobs again (except it's more justified now).  Is it that I have started to hit my ceiling, and maybe I am expecting too much from myself?  Me, being biased towards me, says it is the problem of others.  Or is my assertion and complaint valid in any way?

Let's go over exactly why you are wrong.   Here is the last part of my post where I ask questions regarding my discussion.  They're highlighted and are in total only 43 words.  Let me know if that's still too long for you.

View PostBIueMax, on 15 February 2019 - 10:01 PM, said:

Seriously, 1119 words, just to say "teams suck", like every other dipstick on this forum that gets buthurt by their team?

You have a 70% winrate, which is phenominal, but you still cry like a b itch when you lose?

There's nothing informative or revelational in your rambling post. All you did was spend 1119 words telling everyone you're a doushbag who can play a mean video game.

I'd suggest getting your ADHD meds adjusted.

Discuss.

Now let's look at your post.  It's not that I'm a snowflake, it's more that your response has nothing to do with any of the questions I have asked.  How has it answered whether my expectations are too high for either myself or my team?  Jesus, you don't even give an answer for whether my complaint that "teams suck" like you so boldly stated is valid or not?  Where in your initial post did you ever provide an opinion about the questions?  Go ahead, I'll wait.

View PostBIueMax, on 16 February 2019 - 12:35 AM, said:

here you ask for discussion, but then take affront when someone doesn't agree with your opinion.

So it's not that I disagree with your opinion.  It's more that your opinion is irrelevant because it had nothing to do with anything I asked.

View PostBIueMax, on 16 February 2019 - 12:35 AM, said:

LOL, c'mon now; no one here, is ever going to believe you're a top.  I've been away from the forum for awhile, but I'm glad to see it hasn't changed.

No one missed you either.  However, you did set a new record... you managed to make a fool out of yourself in just 29 words.  People like you make this too easy, and lucky for me I have the whole weekend to take pleasure in verbally spanking you.  You can pull up your pants now.  

Edited by Dark_Magician_Girl, 16 February 2019 - 12:37 PM.

I am now the #1 ranked E75 on the NA server!

RatPATROL_2014 #35 Posted 16 February 2019 - 12:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 74651 battles
  • [THUMB]
Tell my wife to verbally spank me she been slapping my behind to hard the last few time she spanked me @ make my tanker boys blue

RatPATROL_2014 #36 Posted 16 February 2019 - 12:23 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 74651 battles
  • [THUMB]
There’s a tank for sale for gold is it any good 

TonnerreCadien #37 Posted 16 February 2019 - 01:28 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 42924 battles
  • [HAHA]
Well that escalated quickly.

yN3tBqs.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

oicram1 #38 Posted 16 February 2019 - 02:40 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 35191 battles
  • [TFL1]
From the West Side of the mitten, GO LIONS! (They will never be good *sigh*.)

825cba95454ea2639f69dfdd6250bd23.jpg?151

Rio_Grande #39 Posted 16 February 2019 - 02:46 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11474 battles
  • [AFT]

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 15 February 2019 - 07:28 PM, said:

Sorry, I drive a subaru.

A Subaru?

Spoiler

Hans, get the Luger.

Link to my trash discord server: https://discord.gg/tauu3d6

dayton07277 #40 Posted 16 February 2019 - 03:07 PM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 21383 battles
  • [CROWN]

DMG. Your OP is insightful.

It amazes me that some players trigger, when you post some worthy critical thinking and self insight.

Oh BTW.. i didn't count your word count  :trollface:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users