gold premium purchase

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MooseBoys #1 Posted 17 February 2019 - 08:50 AM

Private

• Players
  • 7909 battles
  • [DMONS]

Please add an option that makes all gold spend actions require a confirmation dialog.

For the third time in a year I have accidentally purchased something with gold that I did not mean to (in this case the T-54 First Prototype). I have already filed a ticket to reverse the transaction, but it would be nice to not have to file a ticket at all. With the current system, it is all too easy to accidentally tap the purchase button while reviewing a premium tank's stats screen. Additionally, it's even more confusing since sometimes clicking purchase seems to show the tank as previewed in your garage, but other times it just makes the purchase immediately.

It doesn't even have to be a fancy dialog with a description of what you're about to buy. Even just a "Spend 7,500 Gold? Yes / Cancel" pop-up would be better than nothing.

I understand the desire to minimize barriers to spending money in the game, but making a confirmation step opt-in would help reduce the frustration of paying fat-fingered players like myself. Plus, it would cut down on operating costs of whoever processes tickets.

Morphman11 #2 Posted 17 February 2019 - 09:02 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 26 battles
This already exists through your app store. Its your fault that you tap your screen too many times without reading the prompts. And it should require you to input your passcode every time you make an in-app purchase so that is on you.

HugGigolo #3 Posted 17 February 2019 - 01:59 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 20278 battles
  • [AGILE]

View PostMorphman11, on 17 February 2019 - 01:02 AM, said:

This already exists through your app store. Its your fault that you tap your screen too many times without reading the prompts. And it should require you to input your passcode every time you make an in-app purchase so that is on you.

Uh, no. Buying gold is an in-app purchase which you can restrict via store settings. But spending gold is entirely within the game.

andyllinger #4 Posted 17 February 2019 - 04:54 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 27857 battles
  • [--M--]
They should do that with prammo purchases too, I've bought iy for gold a few times :facepalm:

Tier X: Leo.1, E50 ME100, Jageroo, MAUS, E4E5, M48, T57, Obj.140, T-62, IS-7, IS-4, Obj.268, STB-1, 4202, BC.25T.

Also tagged with gold, premium, purchase

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users