Much room for improvement

Das Vadania

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

sturmgear65 #1 Posted 17 February 2019 - 05:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 294 battles
For Years WOT. WOW .WOWS.  Advertised.  So finally I took the bait.   I thought It was a realistic sim.   AS We all know here. It is  more like a circa 1995 arcade game.  That's Ok, but Don't advertise a T-bone Beef steak and bring Me a hamburger.  Hey a burger can be great or It can be just fuel or filler, But One should call It what It is...  This is not a bash, It is a commentary  and intel in the hopes of improvement. What I do like about It is It's simplicity and low level of knowlenge and talent to play. unlike My #1 pick "Aces High 3" The ability to play This game without total emersion and playing while multitasking is nice , but I find the controls unsatisfactory. A player should not have to hold a key down to maintain movement. The fire control tied into the mouse pad is a bad idea.  It is too easy to accidentally fire weapon when trying to traverse turret and with the unrealistic reload times that just sets a player up for getting hit.  The auto aim  comes on too easily  and then won't come off. This may be an issue with lagtime  an engineering flaw or just plain old hacking.  If cloaking was ever offered it can be easy enough to hack and retain that ability...  The Opfor targets disappearing  even when clearly within range and then getting shot by It.  Or having one just appear  100 yards or so off My 6 without showing on the map.  To my knowledge about games like this, The most desired item most players want is fairness.   That detracts from that on a massive scale.  Getting hit when clearly behind cover runs a close second in the lack of fairness.  I couldn't care less if I got a thumbs down, although that seems to be what many here comm about on the forum. having any grade Your actions and ability is part of why many  may bail from WOTBlitz. The departure of any apparent semblance of acurately modeled weapons  And the ramming thing is very poorly designed. the rammer should receive a virtually realistic amount of damage too.  Lastly have an issue with my own security since playing this game.  It originates from the former soviet union. Coincidentally  since Joining I have received a record number of attacks reported on My firewall and Internet attack  security reports.  I also Think It best For Americans to support Our own businesses and not  spend money to an organization in an oligarchic state.   Or that most likely pays  money to organized crime or dishonest politicians all the way up to the top of the Russian political system.  I wish Nasa would think and act likewise.   I understand that the ability to enjoy a Game/Sim like AH3 may be  beyond the ability of many who play here. But If You really want to or have the slightest idea of how to help make America, USA great "er" again.  That is to support Our own business and industry and to limit support to Those that  are likely giving aid and support  the adversaries of Democracy. righteous freedom of speech and The American Way. I'm not saying to go cold turkey, I'll keep It downloaded so My friends and I can tinker with it every now and then.   By the Way Maybe You can start Taking Your hat of and standing for the  Our National Anthem &Pledge of Allegience when It plays On the TV  or radio.  The little thing Can make a large difference.  God bless the USA...…… and the rest of Our World too.  Sturmgear OUT.

Attached Files

• Attached File   tl1.jpg   27.61K

__The_Dude_30__ #2 Posted 17 February 2019 - 06:12 PM

The Dude of Dudes

• Players
  • 19592 battles
  • [CRU2L]

Welcome to the forums!

First of all, this game is impossible to hack for certain reasons that I don't feel like explaining right now. You seem to be having trouble with spotting mechanics. Basically, every tank has a view range. When an enemy is within a tank's view range it will be spotted, unless it is behind cover. When an enemy tank is outside all of your team's view ranges, it will become unspotted after a certaib amount of time. Also, tanks will be spotted no matters what if they are within 50 meters of your tank. No one can get shot through obstacles. Do not pay attention to the shot trail that shows up after you are killed, it is not accurate. If you are being hit behind cover, there is a small portion of your tank that is exposed that people can hit. As far as ramming, that isn't how physics work. If a tank that is much heavier and more well-armored than the tank it rams, the rammer should definitely not receive the same amount of damage. As for you last point, I support America first as much as you do, but as long as you don't buy anything, you aren't supporting WG one bit because they aren't making money off you. It really is up to you whether to support a Russian company or not.

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

Dan_Deerso #3 Posted 17 February 2019 - 07:11 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 23961 battles
  • [III-P]
It looks like you perceive some things you don't understand or bother to look up as "simplistic". Interesting.

Akadeadlytank #4 Posted 17 February 2019 - 08:06 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18534 battles
  • [WR2]
they are russian, they dont care about the usa

mY fAvOr!tE kEy On mY kEyBoArD iS 2

Spoiler

i like changing my profile picture

Rum_Tanker #5 Posted 17 February 2019 - 09:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7378 battles
I see not much has changed in the months I haven't played......

Gitgudm9 #6 Posted 17 February 2019 - 11:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9782 battles
  • [MAHOU]
If you want a sim just play war thunder

"Anime girls were made to be lewded." - Klaus_Klavier

phuckhoff #7 Posted 19 February 2019 - 03:57 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1539 battles
 When a friggin tank disappears 100 meters from me after I hit it 3 times, I highly doubt It is a sight metric.  I  doubt this game is hack proof.  and war thunder sucks too.  Like I said, back to ACES HIGH 3. And PUTIN sucks.

minitel_NA #8 Posted 19 February 2019 - 09:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 454 battles
  • [EUREF]

View Postphuckhoff, on 19 February 2019 - 03:57 AM, said:

When a friggin tank disappears 100 meters from me after I hit it 3 times, I highly doubt It is a sight metric.  I  doubt this game is hack proof.  and war thunder sucks too.  Like I said, back to ACES HIGH 3. And PUTIN sucks.

shows how little you know, and how much you can improve. 

Btw I popped in only because of ur name. Wanted to see what a guy with this name could write.

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users