Jump to content


Loza Sherman camo


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Cage_Free #1 Posted 17 February 2019 - 11:55 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 29651 battles
  • 23
  • [KCCO]
  • Member since:
    12-21-2015

Just noticed Loza Sherman doesn't come with camo. If you change the camo the turret number and writing overlays on whatever camo you use.

Never seen this before, anyone else?

 



Grumpy__Pirate #2 Posted 18 February 2019 - 01:09 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30548 battles
  • 209
  • [STPLR]
  • Member since:
    07-27-2016
Hey, you’re absolutely correct. Fury is missing her machine guns.....:popcorn:

Cage_Free #3 Posted 18 February 2019 - 01:17 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 29651 battles
  • 23
  • [KCCO]
  • Member since:
    12-21-2015

Lol..not complaining. Just never had a premium tank come with skin ...be it markings or whatever and can change it ? 

 



ABN_Bearcat #4 Posted 18 February 2019 - 02:13 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 41216 battles
  • 880
  • Member since:
    11-16-2013

View PostCage_Free, on 17 February 2019 - 06:55 PM, said:

Just noticed Loza Sherman doesn't come with camo. If you change the camo the turret number and writing overlays on whatever camo you use.

Never seen this before, anyone else?

 

 

I think it look wickedly cool! Love the tank, too.

 

View PostGrumpy__Pirate, on 17 February 2019 - 08:09 PM, said:

Hey, you’re absolutely correct. Fury is missing her machine guns.....:popcorn:

 

I know. Wish WG would fix it. They can do it, because they add the Ma-deuce to other tanks.



DickerDallas #5 Posted 19 February 2019 - 09:00 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32173 battles
  • 155
  • [DEF_4]
  • Member since:
    09-05-2014

View PostABN_Bearcat, on 18 February 2019 - 07:13 AM, said:

 

I think it look wickedly cool! Love the tank, too.

 

 

 

Agreed.  I dig the look of a realistic camo paired with the tank's custom paint job.  I think it is unique in this game for the moment.



Cage_Free #6 Posted 20 February 2019 - 01:30 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 29651 battles
  • 23
  • [KCCO]
  • Member since:
    12-21-2015

View PostDickerDallas, on 19 February 2019 - 09:00 PM, said:

 

Agreed.  I dig the look of a realistic camo paired with the tank's custom paint job.  I think it is unique in this game for the mome

I bought it awhile ago and didn't play it much. The tank comes with a distress look and with turret # etc. But then noticed in the menu the camo was empty. Most prem tanks are just plan looking with no detail if they come with no camo. So I think this is different for some reason.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users