AT8

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

plsdontkillmexxx #1 Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:17 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5874 battles
  • [XHALE]
I got this TD because I thought it was heavily armored and hard to pen, but I get one shot killed from full health!
disclaimer: hopefully this post is not too long, or short, is not about a topic already discussed, is in the right place, will not annoy, antagonise, or upset anyone, or otherwise give cause for complaint, cause me to be chastised by the powers that be, and not deleted or locked. Peace, out!

War_Vet_1 #2 Posted 20 February 2019 - 12:49 PM

Major Disaster

• Players
  • 15803 battles
  • [4ROG]
Sounds like you got ammo racked—it happens. The AT-8 is a good tank. Keep playing it.

Ignoring life 7 minutes at a time!

TengenToppaPotatoLagann #3 Posted 20 February 2019 - 02:44 PM

ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

• Players
  • 52230 battles
  • [RNSF]

on your tanks right side, theres a bit of tank that extends over the tracks... a KV-2(or an su-152) can pen you from the front with HE for 960 dmg with an average roll; blapping someone for all of their 1000 hp is very much within the realm of possibilities. 

there is good news though; other than that section on your right side, the tank does have good frontal armor. 

hide the weak bit whenever you can, i know it's not always possible, but it's worth the effort. 

Edited by TengenToppaPotatoLagann, 20 February 2019 - 02:45 PM.

>>>canine prints have claw marks, yet "mans best friend" camo does not; it would seem then that mans best friend is a cat... probably a leopard.

View Postminitel_NA, on 13 January 2018 - 03:06 AM, said:

when I’m tired I think I’m good.

__The_Dude_30__ #4 Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:40 PM

acrisis’s assistant

• Players
  • 20986 battles
  • [CRU2L]
The tank is mostly well armored, it just has 2 big weak spots. If you are facing the tank, on the left the is a smaller gun mantlet. This can be penned with HE by a KV-2 or SU-152. If that HE rolls high enough, they will one shot you. There is also a big cupola on the top that can be penned by pretty much everything. Try your best to keep them hidden, and you will bounce more shots.

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

John_Haefke #5 Posted 21 February 2019 - 08:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2828 battles
  • [TACO_]

View Post__The_Dude_30__, on 20 February 2019 - 04:40 PM, said:

The tank is mostly well armored, it just has 2 big weak spots. If you are facing the tank, on the left the is a smaller gun mantlet. This can be penned with HE by a KV-2 or SU-152. If that HE rolls high enough, they will one shot you. There is also a big cupola on the top that can be penned by pretty much everything. Try your best to keep them hidden, and you will bounce more shots.

This is basically it, I do love the reaction when I pen them frontally with my kv2 and hear them wine in chat +1

plsdontkillmexxx #6 Posted 22 February 2019 - 12:32 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5874 battles
  • [XHALE]
Yay! I just Aced it! But commanders who know what they're doing can one shot kill it (as I've discovered three times now) is not good.

Edited by plsdontkillmexxx, 22 February 2019 - 12:36 AM.

disclaimer: hopefully this post is not too long, or short, is not about a topic already discussed, is in the right place, will not annoy, antagonise, or upset anyone, or otherwise give cause for complaint, cause me to be chastised by the powers that be, and not deleted or locked. Peace, out!

TengenToppaPotatoLagann #7 Posted 22 February 2019 - 05:22 AM

ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

• Players
  • 52230 battles
  • [RNSF]

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 21 February 2019 - 07:32 PM, said:

Yay! I just Aced it! But commanders who know what they're doing can one shot kill it (as I've discovered three times now) is not good.

it's never fun for the one getting derped, it's only fun for the derper. 

>>>canine prints have claw marks, yet "mans best friend" camo does not; it would seem then that mans best friend is a cat... probably a leopard.

View Postminitel_NA, on 13 January 2018 - 03:06 AM, said:

when I’m tired I think I’m good.

Dominator702 #8 Posted 05 April 2019 - 02:43 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12140 battles
  • [D33DZ]
Ok dude I’ve gone through this whole line. The at15 is not bad but the at8 and at7 really hated me I ended up skipping the at8 but I played the at7. The at7 is a good tank kinda the gun is really the one good aspect of the tank the armor is only bounced by those with bad luck or the potato’s. The at15 how ever if you keep your self at an angle while shooting you will bounce heavys and meds as long as there in front of you. The tort is ok but it’s a long grind to the 120mm and then a longer grind to 183. The tort can be troll but it depends on you to be wiggling it around so people hit the strong points

Dirty [D33DZ] Done Dirt Cheap!

My stats:https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Dominator702

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users