Ammo Resupply Update is Awful

Terrible

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Morphman11 #1 Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:31 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32 battles
Cmon whoever thought that needed to be changed deserves a flogging. Prior to this the ammo was in different colors based on the type now it is just gold. Not to mention previously, it is possible that was only for me, but when gold is the currency that ammo would have been purchased the loadout supply bar was gold giving an easy heads up that I'm not going to be purchasing the ammo with credits. Cmon, really bad enough that new vehicles are defaulted towards gold purchases, but giving no alternative to notice the shells being loaded in is becoming despicable since many players have multiple vehicles and barely glance towards their ammo loadouts. This is a disappointment and WG wonders why the 1%, which makes up majority of revenue, isn't happy.

Player_5773117413 #2 Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:41 AM

Professional Tinfoil Hatter

• Players
  • 30807 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostMorphman11, on 20 February 2019 - 07:31 PM, said:

WG wonders why the 1%, which makes up majority of revenue, isn't happy.

We don't know that. People constantly bring this point up but it is really just a stipulation. We see many brand new accounts load up on high tier premiums; no one knows for sure how many there are or what they are thinking. 

Mixing up ammo is a goofy trick, and a bit dirty if it is what you describe (haven't checked update yet). But if people are falling for this kinda stuff, there might as well exist some market for it.

"HULK SMASH[er]!!!"

^ Gotta derp around in Tier 7 before the inevitable nerf! ^

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch

reluctanttheist #3 Posted 21 February 2019 - 05:18 AM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 27717 battles
  • [III-H]
Not seeing it here...

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar

Also tagged with Terrible

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users