• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

frostycan #41 Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23015 battles
  • [-CFR-]

View Postallsgood, on 14 August 2019 - 01:30 PM, said:

I stopped playing on iPad Pro 12.9 3rd gen due to the on going problems. Back to using the iPad Pro 12.9 1st gen. Still have issues, but not nearly as troubling as with my 3rd gen. Really disheartening because stupid me bout the new one thinking it would be better and almost 100% for the game only. Whadda genius I am... Not!

I thought the same thing when my 1st gen broke:  "I bet the 3rd gen will be that much better for WOTB!"  So I bought one and discovered that for some odd reason, Wargaming doesn't care enough to fix the problem after 10 months.

CX7BBB17 #42 Posted 18 August 2019 - 03:52 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 63744 battles

Just in case you want to see the answer in spanish....

In my opinion we should write to apple support directly.

The game states it is compatible with ipad,... but this is not completely ture... WG should specify the game is not compatible with this new 12.9 2018 ipad pro

ID 119236559: Problemas con el cliente

Creado hace 1 semana

CERRADO

Saludos de nuevo NelsonPesce!
Gracias por contactar al soporte de Wargaming!

Como te comentamos, esto depende del equipo de desarrolladores y pasara en una versión nueva en el futuro.

Pedimos disculpas por cualquier inconveniencia.

Agradecemos el tiempo que tomaste en escribirnos!

Nos vemos en el campo de batalla!

Cuando lo van a corregir? en que version?

Saludos NelsonPesce!
Gracias por contactar al soporte de Wargaming!

Usando información de jugadores previas hemos podido recrear y encontrar este problema y ha sido reportado para que sea arreglado en una versión nueva en el futuro.

Esto va pode ocurrir cada vez en cuando hasta que ha sido corregido por nuestra parte.

Pedimos disculpas por cualquier inconveniencia.

Agradecemos el tiempo que tomaste en escribirnos!

Nos vemos en el campo de batalla!

He actualizado a mi Ipad Pro 1st gen a iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd Gen...desafortunadamente. 
Entiendo que ya estan al tanto del problema con los controles touch descriptos en el foro. 
Al conducir el tanque y darle direccion, se pierde el multitouch y el tanque queda detenido. 
cuando lo van a resolver?

frostycan #43 Posted 18 August 2019 - 04:29 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23015 battles
  • [-CFR-]

View PostNelsonPesce, on 17 August 2019 - 08:52 PM, said:

Just in case you want to see the answer in spanish....

In my opinion we should write to apple support directly.

The game states it is compatible with ipad,... but this is not completely ture... WG should specify the game is not compatible with this new 12.9 2018 ipad pro

ID 119236559: Problemas con el cliente

Creado hace 1 semana

That's a very good idea!  I'm going to do that right now.

frostycan #44 Posted 18 August 2019 - 05:00 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23015 battles
  • [-CFR-]
Okay, I complained to Apple Support via online chat.  They immediately refunded one of my latest Wargaming purchase without me asking, and had me submit feedback through their website.

Will that lead anywhere?  If the App Store gets updated to show that WOTB has compatibility issues with the most popular tablet in the world, maybe.  But on the other hand, though I used to have a positive view of Wargaming, but I sure don't anymore.  Soon the 4th gen iPad Pro will be out and they still haven't gotten fixed their issues with the 3rd gen.

CX7BBB17 #45 Posted 21 August 2019 - 03:37 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 63744 battles

View Postfrostycan, on 18 August 2019 - 05:00 AM, said:

Okay, I complained to Apple Support via online chat.  They immediately refunded one of my latest Wargaming purchase without me asking, and had me submit feedback through their website.

Will that lead anywhere?  If the App Store gets updated to show that WOTB has compatibility issues with the most popular tablet in the world, maybe.  But on the other hand, though I used to have a positive view of Wargaming, but I sure don't anymore.  Soon the 4th gen iPad Pro will be out and they still haven't gotten fixed their issues with the 3rd gen.

I hope the 4th gen  has  the same problem as 3rd gen so we can have a bigger user base to move WG to fix the problem faster...

frostycan #46 Posted 21 August 2019 - 02:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23015 battles
  • [-CFR-]

View PostNelsonPesce, on 20 August 2019 - 08:37 PM, said:

I hope the 4th gen  has  the same problem as 3rd gen so we can have a bigger user base to move WG to fix the problem faster...

Regardless of how large the user base it, the fact that WG has been ignoring the issue is mind-boggling.

frostycan #47 Posted 24 November 2019 - 10:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23015 battles
  • [-CFR-]
I just fired up WOTB 6.5 to see if the control issues with the iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd Gen still exists and... it STILL hasn't been fixed.  You can either drive the tank OR aim, but not both at the same time, meaning the game is unplayable.

Wargaming, it's beyond my IQ why you don't/won't fix this.  Anyone smarter than me care to explain?

frostycan #48 Posted 26 November 2019 - 02:33 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23015 battles
  • [-CFR-]
Latest update to my support ticket:

Block Quote

Commander, the developers are aware of this issue.
It is listed as a bug.

All such issues are intended to be addressed as soon as possible.
However some issues sometimes might take longer to rectify due to their difficulty.

I am terribly sorry this is taking so long to fix your issue, but in this case all we can recommend is to try showing patience.

Looking forward to your understanding.

So back to forgetting about WOTB.

allsgood #49 Posted 18 January 2020 - 09:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 104994 battles
  • [III-C]

A year later, no resolution. iPad 12.9 3rd generation: incompatible with WORLD OF TANK BLITZ. All of the aforementioned problems still exist even on latest update with the new missle tanks. Update 6.7 has not fixed this problem. New gimmicks are great fun on old iPad, 1st generation 12.9, but 3rd generation 12.9 is not playable. Stupid assss me bought this iPad nearly 100% thinking it would help improve my game. I basically don’t use it but every once in a while around updates, to see if they have resolved the issues. It appears that they r completely ignoring them.

Edited by allsgood, 18 January 2020 - 09:40 PM.

frostycan #50 Posted 18 January 2020 - 09:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23015 battles
  • [-CFR-]
I've given up on Wargaming ever fixing this.  I've spent too long reporting the problems, recording videos for support to illustrate the issue, following up with support, posting here.

My last hope is that Apple pulls the classification that WOTB is compatible with the iPad Pro -- because it's clearly not.  After this long it's clear that Wargaming doesn't care enough to fix the problem.

I used to play WOTB every day since soon after it was released.  But because of this issue I haven't touched it in months.

bostondoppler #51 Posted 22 February 2020 - 02:07 PM

Private

• Players
  • 29959 battles
  • [ZOOM]
I am having the same problems.  I recently bought a new 12.9" iPad Pro and immediately noticed a change in my ability to control/steer my tanks.  I find it almost unplayable now. I can no longer keep my tank straight, it wants to steer to the right mainly and I have to keep adjusting it back straight.  Sometimes it begins to do a circle.  Not sure what's going on with the New IPads but it definitely needs to be fixed.

frostycan #52 Posted 23 February 2020 - 02:45 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23015 battles
  • [-CFR-]

View Postbostondoppler, on 22 February 2020 - 07:07 AM, said:

I am having the same problems.  I recently bought a new 12.9" iPad Pro and immediately noticed a change in my ability to control/steer my tanks.  I find it almost unplayable now. I can no longer keep my tank straight, it wants to steer to the right mainly and I have to keep adjusting it back straight.  Sometimes it begins to do a circle.  Not sure what's going on with the New IPads but it definitely needs to be fixed.

Don't hold your breath.  I naively thought Wargaming would be interested in fixing the problems but it's been over a year since I opened this ticket and the game is unplayable.  I've given up.

Player10005008 #53 Posted 18 May 2020 - 10:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 46266 battles
  • [FSHS]

Just dropped in a couple games to see if WG has bothered to get around to fixing this issue......STILL BROKEN!

Community pledge signatory

Senior Technical Engineer: All tanks researched in all tech trees (the old fashion way-earned it thru grinding 1 tank at a time)

frostycan #54 Posted 18 May 2020 - 11:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23015 battles
  • [-CFR-]
Yep, I tried again a few weeks ago and found that it's still broken 15 months (!!!!!) after I first reported the issue.

Wargaming doesn't seem to care, so I don't anymore either.  They won't get another cent out of me.

9_V0LT #55 Posted 18 May 2020 - 11:22 PM

Cunning Linguist

• Players
  • 10603 battles
  • [OGRE]

Forgive me for sounding dense, but are you saying Blitz won’t work on an iPad Pro?

At least 3rd generation or higher?

Arent all new iPads the Pro version?

This basics means WoTB doesn’t work on iPads. 

I was shopping for a new iPad, but if blitz won’t work on it, should I get an Android tablet?

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.

frostycan #56 Posted 18 May 2020 - 11:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23015 battles
  • [-CFR-]

I can't speak for everyone else, but I can tell you that it ran well on my 1st gen iPad Pro 12.9" but has never worked on my 3rd gen.  And from reports in these forums, it's been an issue for others as well.  I reported the issue to Wargaming tech support multiple times over the last almost year and half, running tests for them, recording the issue, following up with them.  They acknowledged that there's an issue, but they don't seem to give a steaming pile of you-know-what about solving the issue.

allsgood #57 Posted 29 June 2020 - 12:05 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 104994 battles
  • [III-C]

View Postbostondoppler, on 22 February 2020 - 08:07 AM, said:

same problem still exist... STILL.  06/28/2020..... What you have experienced is exactly what me and others have experienced as well on ipad-pro 12.9 3rd generation. Steering and shooting are not coordinated. Reversing send your tank into a tail spin.  The tank randomly stops driving. If u r using binoculars while reversing, you become disoriented because the tank is driving off on its own accord — far off where you expected to be.  The tank steers to one side and will drag against the red perimeter lines. Shooting is ridiculously inaccurate.  Sad state of affairs.  World of Tank Blitz, please address this problem!

_GraceToo #58 Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:42 PM

She Said I'm Tragically Hip

• Players
  • 53488 battles
  • [BRSKT]
I have an iPad Pro.  Absolutely no problems.

frostycan #59 Posted 30 June 2020 - 10:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23015 battles
  • [-CFR-]

View Post_GraceToo, on 30 June 2020 - 11:42 AM, said:

I have an iPad Pro.  Absolutely no problems.

There are several varieties of the iPad Pro.  Is yours a 3rd Gen 12.9"?

frostycan #60 Posted 23 August 2020 - 04:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23015 battles
  • [-CFR-]

I just tried WOTB again to see if the problem has been fixed.

1.  On an iPad Pro 12.9" 1st gen everything works.

2.  On an iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd gen the issues that I first reported in this thread (and in numerous support tickets to Wargaming) still exist.

3.  On an iPad Pro 12.9" 4th gen, the same issues that exist on the 3rd gen render the game unplayable.  You can either drive or aim.

It's been 18 months since I opened this thread.  WOTB is unplayable on iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd and 4th generation.  If Wargaming's goal is to ignore the issue (although they acknowledged it in the support tickets), they get full marks.

WOTB 7.2 + iPadOS 13.6.1.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users