AoNV 2nd Corps : Need Help With New Clan Helping Others Be Better Commanders After 5.5

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dr_JcksnGhst #1 Posted 28 February 2019 - 12:54 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 20445 battles

I started the clan because I need help learning and I want to have others join that can help. I'm hoping before long to have players that can communicate through discord, directing the platoon. Alternating "Command" the platoon commander directs if he/she wants to. 

Communication is key to winning in real warfare and in here. 

I'm not doing to aggravate people with recruiting, if this makes since please join.

I thought to myself, "if AoNV is available I'm making the clan. Lol

Need officers.

"Now there's another thing I want you to remember: I don't want to get any messages saying we are holding our position. We're not holding on to anything! Let the Hun do that! We are advancing constantly and are not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy!" Gen. George S Patton

Dr_JcksnGhst #2 Posted 28 February 2019 - 12:56 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 20445 battles

Others that can help and want to learn of/when others join that share their knowledge. *

"Now there's another thing I want you to remember: I don't want to get any messages saying we are holding our position. We're not holding on to anything! Let the Hun do that! We are advancing constantly and are not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy!" Gen. George S Patton

BorisBaddenov #3 Posted 28 February 2019 - 12:59 AM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24192 battles
  • [NOGUD]
Good luck

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

anonym_2ZNiJLJL8ln2 #4 Posted 28 February 2019 - 03:59 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
It is a good ambition to be better.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users