• Players
  • 9747 battles
  • [MAHOU]
I’m at an urge to sell it

Junko tank

The updated-updated story of a_cookie

Play the single word game here

Official Grammar Nazi, here to help!

He still owes me 100 warchests    B1, The destroyer of worlds  T-10M, The destroyer of universes  Chen shall rise again  Junko tank is best tank

slayer_____ #2 Posted 02 March 2019 - 04:19 AM

Spray and Pray

• Players
  • 40305 battles
  • [ATA2D]
Another strong tank from the +/-2 era that has been power crept. Hang back, snipe and conserve hit points until your muppet teammates are dead. BL10 is a great gun, when effective. 

j0nn0 #3 Posted 02 March 2019 - 04:39 AM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 19432 battles
  • [XREGS]
From what I can tell, all you need to do is camp and derp when they try to chase your lemmings, I mean teammates. You could try and midline or wolf-pack with the meds to point blank derp but that may have mixed results. I don't really like TDs too much so feel free to take this with a grain of salt

I may have a few too many tanks. I think I was over 150 in garage by last count.

richdubz #4 Posted 02 March 2019 - 10:26 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17072 battles
  • [AJAX]

I know what you’re saying.  There aren’t a lot of recent vids out there on it, and as a TD, more than average dependent on a good team to help keep you alive, but keeping them alive is just as important. Your teammates are not bait—or they shouldn’t be (unless they’re being dumb).  

Hopefully, someone else with vast experience will also chime in to help here, because I’m really still learning it too, but hopefully sharing my help you out.  I’ve only been playing it a couple of months, but it’s been fun since I got the main gun—that derpy BL-10 gun makes a huge impact when you connect.  The smartest thing I did was to abandon my tedious grind and use free XP to get the BL-10.  The next smartest thing I did was to make certain I was hitting the target when I used the gun.  The reload is long, and a missed or bounced shot is hurtful. That might sound like a no brainer, but looking at your Accuracy and Hits per Battle stats, you’re wasting too many opportunities.  Let the reticule shrink down and make the shot count.  My only good derp experience prior to this tank was the SU-152, so I didn’t know much about the derp life.  For example, I hadn’t been using much HE in my game.  I found watching videos on ammo selection to be very helpful in using the ISU—and with my other tanks too.

You’re also getting killed too much. If you’re playing front line, that might not be a good idea.  When it gets down to up close and personal, the mantle and tracks can absorb punishment, but I’m not sure that’s an optimal situation. Just remember that you’ve no armor on your sides.  It’s not a sniping tank (meaning it’s not for camping and shooting across the map), but in the last couple of weeks I started doing better and having more fun with it hanging in cover just behind the guys in front and derping the reds and ducking back into cover when they exposed themselves to fire on the front guys.  If you play it right, you’re keeping them alive.  Using your guys as expendable bait will just help your team to lose.  Make your shots, and keep your teammates alive.  Good luck!

Edited by richdubz, 02 March 2019 - 10:42 AM.

Rio_Grande #5 Posted 02 March 2019 - 05:38 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11597 battles
  • [AFT]

The RHM Borsig is more versatile, and better at city fighting, but man, that BL-10 will cut through anything.

Best thing to do when not sniping, is to hide behind the heavies, and take a shot when enemies are reloading.

Hans, get the Luger.

Link to my trash discord server: https://discord.gg/tauu3d6

RommelTanker #6 Posted 02 March 2019 - 05:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 4351 battles
  • [_DX2_]
You engage Camp Camp Camp mode with the BL-10. Use Calibrated Shells, Refined Gun, and Supercharge for maximum memes. 

Blitz Forums' resident Leopard PT A main.

I have discovered the glory of the Tiger 1. 

He who types many stupid essays and boasts about bad Leopard PT A stats.

I'm probably one of the only players in the game with over 5,500 WN8 in a Tier 1 tank. If that's not the most useless achievement ever I dunno what is.

HE does more damage than AP... in loopy land. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users