Banned system

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Sebyy2 #1 Posted 04 March 2019 - 04:30 PM

Private

• Players
  • 15073 battles
  • [1WBB]

Hello everyone! Today I decided to do this topic because I’m full to play with idiots.

Everytime I get in a battle, there is no way how to win because of idiots... what happened? I am the single one that lose everytime because of my idiot team?

My idea is to make a banned system that kick noob players of the game for a big period of time or maybe forever.

https://m.imgur.com/tQtsd8y

https://m.imgur.com/PQtmSRk

Look at this idiot that blocked me and of course I lost the battle.

I’m talking about idiots like this one.

I tryied to talk to him to let me get out to play, and he was like “I’m Maus, look at my tank, I’m so big”.

Please let me know if others of you were playing with idiots like this one and also let me know if the “banned system” is a good idea.

I asking for WOT help to reduce noob players because this is not ok, I can’t play anymore this game if this problem is not solved in the future.

Thank you and sorry for my bad english !

acrisis #2 Posted 04 March 2019 - 04:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20522 battles
  • [III]

The only option you have as a player, is to have game replays turned on and then after you encounter a real troll who blocks you repeatedly, doesn't fire, etc ... then you go to wotblitz.com to create a customer support ticket. Log in, go through the steps to report the player and you attach that replay. 

Over time they can get longer bans and may get removed from the game.  

Note that:

Newbs ... new players will not be banned.

Noobs ... players with higher battle counts but still playing poorly will not be banned.  

Only trolls and chat ragers will get punished. 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

TonnerreCadien #3 Posted 04 March 2019 - 05:16 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44732 battles
  • [HAHA]

Hey Man, You should black out the name of the player who did this for here, as "naming and shaming" is against the rules. I would submit a report to WG, with the pictures, explaining what happened. Maybe they will give the player a ban. MH is useless.

And I love your English - it's better than that of 40% of the native speakers here!

jx1pteO.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

__The_Dude_30__ #4 Posted 04 March 2019 - 05:21 PM

acrisis’s assistant

• Players
  • 21511 battles
  • [CRU2L]

https://www.blitzsta...ayer/com/Sebyy2

Dude, it's not anyone else's fault that you're losing besides yours. I hate to say this, but if WG started banning or suspending players for playing poorly, you would be banned or suspended. Luckily for you, you can't just ban people for playing poorly. They aren't breaking any rules. Also, block out those names in the screenshot, that's naming and shaming.

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

Morphman11 #5 Posted 04 March 2019 - 08:55 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32 battles
  • [2WEAK]
Yes, eliminate the player base on a game that is struggling to get a new influx of players. Genius 10 out of 10.

Player_5773117413 #6 Posted 05 March 2019 - 02:10 AM

Professional Tinfoil Hatter

• Players
  • 29962 battles
  • [SPUD]
I could care less about stats but it's admittedly good to have stable footing before starting a fuss over something. Otherwise, it's called "hypocrisy"

Edited by Player_5773117413, 05 March 2019 - 02:11 AM.

"HULK SMASH[er]!!!"

^ Gotta derp around in Tier 7 before the inevitable nerf! ^

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch

teamtrouble2003 #7 Posted 24 April 2019 - 10:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 45490 battles
  • [ACES_]
This game has been ruined by players in a hurry and have taken the strategy out of the game. Yes it is a game but its suppose to be a strategy game not a racing game. I cant play todays games of run around like a fool. I need a thinking game. This isnt it. It sucks now.

HiDLcfn.jpg

DIDN'T ANYONE EVER TELL YOU NOT TO GO LOOKING FOR TROUBLE!

Dominator702 #8 Posted 08 May 2019 - 04:03 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14321 battles
  • [D33DZ]
I mean if you look at the maus on blitz stars it’s not a one time thing at all he has a wn8 of 80... I have seen this before as well the guy was in an m60 which honestly made it worse. He blocked and stayed in front of our jageru all game and if you checked his stats he only did that in the m60. Some people need to executed

Edited by Dominator702, 08 May 2019 - 04:07 PM.

Dirty [D33DZ] Done Dirt Cheap!

My stats:https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Dominator702

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users